Giveaway of the day 12/05/07 Contest Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kristakamikaze

Re: Giveaway of the day 12/05/07 Heirlooms: 5 Eye Brushes Open until 6 p.m. CST!

Sent!
winks.gif

mgsital01

Re: Giveaway of the day 12/05/07 Heirlooms: 5 Eye Brushes Open until 6 p.m. CST!

yay! *crosses fingers*

soco210

What time will it be in PA at 6 CST? lol

Holly

Bah I figured them all out, and then realized it was U.S.A only lol
tong.gif

soco210

nm, I think its 7 EST ... hrm

Moppit

Awww I live in Canada and am not eligible.

Ode to Joy

oh no a contest where I had a little chance to win but I am not from the US
cry.gif

elizs

That was hard!!

sora

aww, give canada some love

lainz

OMG that was hard.

prettygirl

i am stumped on three
ssad.gif

Firebabe

I agree!! Quote:
Originally Posted by sora
aww, give canada some love

miss_supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettygirl
i am stumped on three
ssad.gif

me too
th_dunno.gif

ladynpink

are these from the current collection or regular line..or are some of these discontinued?

Sonya Adams

OMG - I'm pulling my hair out trying to figure out the second one. Am I just totally blanking on something? Or is this the one everyone else is having problems with?!?!!!

MaryaHari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonya Adams
OMG - I'm pulling my hair out trying to figure out the second one. Am I just totally blanking on something? Or is this the one everyone else is having problems with?!?!!!

I have them all but this one. I can only think of one answer but it's off by one letter so I'm going back to the drawing board.

knoxydoll

I figured them all out just to see if I could. I hope the answers get posted afterwards. To bad I can't entre.

Yatri

Okay I give! I have just wasted hours of my life with this and it comes down to one stupid word that I can't figure out! The 5th one down! Oh my God! I have tried everything! It is probably the easiest one to my luck! Good thing is I now know the name of every single lippie mac has ever made (except this one of course) Good luck guys! Whoever wins this one deserves it for sure!
shockt.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.