Giveaway of the day 12/05/07 Contest Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakers

Re: Giveaway of the day 12/05/07 Heirlooms: 5 Eye Brushes Open until 6 p.m. CST!

Is the contest still open? Please please please say yes, I just sent my email.
type.gif

marykelancey

I really hope I was wrong with my guess for #2. The only one I could come up with was Florabundi but there is no "a" in the anagram. If that is indeed the answer, I hope they redo this particular contest since I'm sure there are many of us that did not answer because we couldn't get that one.

sweetmelissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by marykelancey
I really hope I was wrong with my guess for #2. The only one I could come up with was Florabundi but there is no "a" in the anagram. If that is indeed the answer, I hope they redo this particular contest since I'm sure there are many of us that did not answer because we couldn't get that one.

I can't figure out if the correct spelling is Florabundi or Floribundi. I probably got it wrong in my email
ssad.gif

Eugenia

I'll think they'll just accept either answer

Florabundi (correct spelling)

and

Floribundi (to fit their scrambled letters)

I knew it was florabundi (checked spelling on ebay), but I put Floribundi to match the letters!

soco210

This is an awesome prize, the suspense is killing me!!!

I hope they accept Floribundi lol

sweetmelissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugenia
I'll think they'll just accept either answer

Florabundi (correct spelling)

and

Floribundi (to fit their scrambled letters)

I knew it was florabundi (checked spelling on ebay), but I put Floribundi to match the letters!

I thought it was Florabundi but then doubted myself because of the letters. I just put Florabundi which was what I thought was correct.

therains___

i hope they don't redo the contest for those of us who worked hard on this one. they will probably just accept florabundi and floribundi as an answer. i just spelled it with an "i"
soo more importantly, who is the winner?
smiles.gif

soco210

I had so much fun with this contest, I hope there is another word scramble at some point for Hauladays. I love games
smiles.gif

acidtongue

Since it's now closed, does anyone feel like posting their answers? I couldn't figure one of them out & it's bugging me that I don't know what it is.

soco210

I threw my post its out (yes I had post its ALL OVER my desk LMAO) but which one were you stuck on? I might remember

KitCat007

This is what I got (I couldn't get the first one and the fifth)
th_confused_new.gif

1. ???
2. Florabundi
3. Mischievous
4. Retrodaze
5. ???
6. Archetype
7. Chatterbox
8. Impassioned
9. Freckletone
10. Plastique
11. Antiquitease
12. Embraceable

righteothen

Because the contest is closed, and I didn't see anywhere that we can't post answers afterwards ^_^.

SIGLNAEDH = angeldish
OIIFBDUNLR = floribundi
SUMSEIVCIHO = mischievous
ZTOEEDARR = retrodaze
BPFNUAAELPL = unflappable
HEYERAPTC = archetype
OTAXCTHREB = chatterbox
AOSPDISMNEI = impassioned
RKEEENFCOTL = freckletone
IEPQSALUT = plastique
RAEAMBBCEEL = embraceable
UIIANTTSAQEE = antiquitease

I think those are right, at least.

sweetmelissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristakamikaze
had the same as ^^

I did as well, I hope they are right!

I also agree that I hope we do more games, this was sooooo fun! As you can see, I am easily amused
smiles.gif

marykelancey

Quote:
Originally Posted by therains___
i hope they don't redo the contest for those of us who worked hard on this one. they will probably just accept florabundi and floribundi as an answer. i just spelled it with an "i"
soo more importantly, who is the winner?
smiles.gif

Well unfortunately I didn't answer since I didn't have the answer right spelled without an a. according to specktra's color stories, the spelling is with an a.

Status
Not open for further replies.