(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

allthingsglam

Omgosh!  Did you see the purple plum highlighter on Colourpop?  I'm seriously tempted to get it.  I would love to see how some one would rock it.
i order the purple one It was the one I was most excited about I feel I can wear it as a Highlighter Blush Eyeshadow I can't wait to get it

allthingsglam

9c3e3d1e_image.jpeg
my new highlighter Its laura geller Blush and bright In boysenberry Highlighter in amaretti

DILLIGAF

Highlighter in amaretti
When I first glanced at the pic I thought it was a MAC product from a few years ago. Does anyone remember when MAC combined the MSFN with a Shimmer? I have it in Dark. It was a shimmery highlight on the top and the MSFN on the bottom.

montREALady

When I first glanced at the pic I thought it was a MAC product from a few years ago. Does anyone remember when MAC combined the MSFN with a Shimmer? I have it in Dark. It was a shimmery highlight on the top and the MSFN on the bottom.
Centre of Attention?

allthingsglam

im going to have to look those up I remember something like that but didnt pick any up The lg one reminds me of mac too

Medgal07

Already got it!
I have every Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick released but Plum. Oh Plum...
I would have mentioned two Estée Lauder pinks but they're no longer available Twinkle_Twinkle, and I didn't want to send you on a wild goose chase. That said, if you
ever see Tease at a CCO you might want to snag it.