How does your boyfriend react to your love of makeup?

User38

my late husband was a huge enabler.. he loved me to try all different products. He had a great visual mind. My last bf .. liked it on me but mentally mixed up golf balls with my CD balls... pfft.

besides.. he is gone now too.. lol

mosha010

my late husband was a huge enabler.. he loved me to try all different products. He had a great visual mind. My last bf .. liked it on me but mentally mixed up golf balls with my CD balls... pfft.

besides.. he is gone now too.. lol
They're just balls after all dear @HG. Nothing but just balls sometimes. Lmfao

Dominique33

my late husband was a huge enabler.. he loved me to try all different products.  He had a great visual mind.  My last bf .. liked it on me but mentally mixed up golf balls with my CD balls... pfft. besides.. he is gone now too.. lol
OMG well, I don ´ t know what to say. But I see what you mean. My ex boyfriend is a Narcissist, strangely enough he has never heard of Nars, pffff but curiously enough too I haven ´ t read Kafka for years. Maybe it was meant to be. Oh well,

Dominique33

I hope my future boyfriend will be makeup friendly :) I once was deeply in love with a Man who hated makeup and perfumes Nature was his passion, so is mine but Iove Beauty products as well. The last one detested makeup but for other reasons claiming art and littérature were not compatible with makeup and such things. I DO hope the future one will have a good or neutral point of view !

chola

At first he didnt like my addiction to make up but he got used to it and now encourages me to wear bright or red lipstick or bold eye make ups whenever we re togehter. He even makes runs to Sephora/MAC in Madrid when i m out of town and need something from a collection
heart.gif

JulieDiva

My husband hates my makeup and perfume hobby. he thinks I do not "need" all the chemicals and products and he would love it if I gave it all up.
This is one more way we are total opposites.

VelvetLips

Nature was his passion, so is mine but Iove Beauty products as well. The last one detested makeup but for other reasons claiming art and littérature were not compatible with makeup and such things. I DO hope the future one will have a good or neutral point of view !
Oh well... I study theater and literature and LOVE Kafka to death. At least it's a good mix. We all have different sides to our personalities.

throwitawaynow

I think my SO just likes how excited I am about it. Even though he jokingly complains about all the money he spends on it haha. As far as wearing it goes he doesn't mind one way or the other if I wear it or not I don't think.

stacybreann

My man just thinks it is funny! He always tells people that I can't leave the house without wearing makeup and has this joke that I have to wear makeup to go to Speedway. Not entirely true, but I am more comfortable with makeup on in public ;) He likes my dramatic makeup as long as it is not too over the top! He just hates girls that look so fake with the eyelashes and painted on brows. He mostly just enjoys me wearing makeup because it takes such a long time to put it on that he has time to squeeze in an online game or two before we leave

missmeghan

Mine is hilarious. Worst enabler ever... back when UD Electric was coming out, I showed him a pic of it, he immediately says "oh my god, you need that!" (guess he loves the bright colours). He loves my bold lipsticks (he loved the purples, lol). He loves facial masks, loves getting to wear them LOL. 'Course, he's a ballet dancer so he grew up with stage makeup, so he wears it for shows, so it's nbd for him. He loves my bare face, but if I'm wearing a full face he won't complain lol.

ETA: he made a Sephora account of his own when he learned about the birthday gift, so I can claim his too and get a birthday gift twice a year...
th_thstars.gif

odalisque

He doesn't always notice my makeup, but he has bought me SO many makeup related gifts. Most of my MAC brushes and Chanel collection are from him, lol.

allthingsglam

Awwwwwwww I loveeee my bf he told me this morning he loves to see me get my packages my makeup) he is a keeper for sure plus he don't mind buying it for me

MorenitaLokita

He likes it because it makes me look glamorous and it makes me happy. He was excited when I got hired at Sephora. He is the first guy not to be rude about my love for makeup :) <3

LoriQ

He likes it because it makes me look glamorous and it makes me happy. He was excited when I got hired at Sephora. He is the first guy not to be rude about my love for makeup :) <3
Awww that's so sweet! Hey does he ever let you practice on him? lol

Dominique33

Oh well... I study theater and literature and LOVE Kafka to death. At least it's a good mix. We all have different sides to our personalities. 
Besides he was a leftist. Really allergic to " shallow " things which clearly meant " too much money " wasted. I am very happy he has gone needless to say we parted well what a relief !

Gellydonut

My bf is a total enabler, thank the gods! Sometimes I feel guilty after splurging and he always makes me feel better and convinces me to keep things. :eyelove:

Pirita84

I just compare my makeup obsession with his videogames one. :bump: But he is so lovely! He always buys me makeup when I feel depressed:eyelove:

Latest posts