how many MAC lipsticks do you own?

BuickMackane

218 if I count the Patentpolishes and Kissable Lipcolours.

Plus 27 glosses.

ohboy.gif

javadoo

218 if I count the Patentpolishes and Kissable Lipcolours.

Plus 27 glosses.

ohboy.gif
OMG-how do you even decide which one to wear???

I don't own a single Mac lipstick..:(
Yet.

Now, if we're talking blush...that's a whole different story. Blush is my thing more than lipstick.

BuickMackane

OMG-how do you even decide which one to wear???

I don't own a single Mac lipstick..:(
Yet.

Now, if we're talking blush...that's a whole different story. Blush is my thing more than lipstick.
I hoard all sorts of makeup but my lipstick and eyeshadow collection is totally out of control. My blush collection is a lot tamer, but that's probably because I got into blush only in the past 2-3 years. How many blushes do you have, dare I ask?

LOL yes, deciding which one to wear can be a bit of a pain. So I don't even bother. I usually just pick up a colour without giving it too much thought (it helps that I'm into neutral eye looks lately so I have plenty of room to maneouvre in the lip department). I also try to use products that I haven't worn in a long time but that proves to be a bit difficult sometimes (*cough* buying sprees *cough*). At least I haven't got any untried lipsticks so that makes me feel a little less guilty. I do have untried glosses though.

Go get yourself some MAC lippies!
poke.gif
tong.gif

Dominique33

I now have 100 MAC lippies ! I had to count because I needed to change my storage from A to Z. It is almost neat today, 100 lipsticks from MAC , some of them are from 2010 so far I remember ( the perm ones in fact ), tomorrow I will try and storage the other ones !

Bubek07

this is my humble and hand picked collection
bought hollywood cerise today and bumese kiss is on its way so those 2 are missing

https://instagram.com/p/0n-WZgnaSM/

liba

I don't even want to count how many I have.
nocomment.gif
Definitely to the point where when I start making a dent in one that I use all the time, I get sort of amazed, lol.

Erica53094

I have about 40 lippies or so I can find and my daughter has a beg. collection of about 10 or so but I won't include those but I do have access to them lol Honeyflower Viva Glam VI Viva Glam V Kinda Sexy Hue Plink Hug me Honeylove Pure Zen Viva Glam VI special ed. Classical Blankety Way to Love Freckletone Utter Pervette tangerine dream Politely Pink Hello Kitty Big Bow Lightly Ripe Smile Snob Viva Glam Gaga 2 Fanfare Her Fancy Twig Twig Pervette 2N Pretty Please To Pamper Disney Villans Sinister Myth About town Sandy B Candy Yum Yum Festivity Morange Slimshine kissable Slimshine Missy Slimshine pink d'lush Slimshine Gentle simmer Rebel Sail la vie salute Shanghai Spice

I have 13 and it stresses me. I want them to be worn and not sit in a drawer, but I find myself reaching for other brands most times. In order from first buy to most recent: Lovelorn, Patisserie, Cockney, Utter fun, Blow Dry, Russian Red, Lustering, Creme Cup, Please me, Made with love, Relentlessly Red, Lady Danger, Velvet Teddy.

Erica53094

I have 13 and it stresses me. I want them to be worn and not sit in a drawer, but I find myself reaching for other brands most times. In order from first buy to most recent: Lovelorn, Patisserie, Cockney, Utter fun, Blow Dry, Russian Red, Lustering, Creme Cup, Please me, Made with love, Relentlessly Red, Lady Danger, Velvet Teddy.
Lol I'm horrible at putting together eyeshadow looks so I go with lipsticks. Or blush actually. Like you can never go wrong w a lipstick. I mix them together or wear alone. I sometimes watch movies and try on lipsticks so they never just sit and collect dust ha ha!