How much did Specktra Spend during the MAC Sale? How much is your wallet hurting?

User27

^^^ I'm going to therapy for emoticon abuse and to work on my cleptomania regarding the theft of those douches. I'll probably be put in a 12 step program where they repeatedly tell me to put the douche down. I'm scared because I don't know what my life will become. I mean first they'll take away the douches but the emoticons too?! I don't know if I'm strong enough and I'm afraid other parts of my body might become a little stong too. It just all seems like one big ordeal to try and beat at the same time.
lol.gif

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by laguayaca
Eye Shadow / Pro Palette Refill Pan
Shade: Carbon 1 US $11.00

People it says Carbon there so that's yet another vote in Carbon's favor. Black Tied really doesn't hold anything over Carbon's head. Yeah, it's got glitter.....that doesn't really show up when applied. My advice, get the VS Fierce that has better color to it, and buy Carbon that you'll actually want to keep around. People buy Carbon for a reason, because it rocks compared to Black Tied and it's disappointing a$$. XD

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Try hard......please

Is your Ticker saying you are trying to loose 555 lbs....? Am I reading that correct

I'm going to catch so much heat for this. I just watched this movie What's Eating Gilbert Grape and was like if anybody ever sees the pic of the woman that was in that movie, they'll never feel bad about themselves again. The woman in that pic was supposedly like 675 pounds and tell me what person is going to feel bad about themselves after looking at that?

It's good to become healthy but not good to obsess with it....takes you backwards with what you want. Yes, it's rude to even put a ticker but someone will look at it and be like god, I have it so much better than that person. There are some girls on this site that are clearly unhappy that they're not the perfect 10 but damn neither am I or probably half of us. I read this More to Love post this person had written and just felt bad for the person so I altered my profile. I don't know if it's against Specktra rules but I didn't do it out of cruelty, just to make people feel way better than what they were.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
I'm going to catch so much heat for this. I just watched this movie What's Eating Gilbert Grape and was like if anybody ever sees the pic of the woman that was in that movie, they'll never feel bad about themselves again. The woman in that pic was supposedly like 675 pounds and tell me what person is going to feel bad about themselves after looking at that?

It's good to become healthy but not good to obsess with it....takes you backwards with what you want. Yes, it's rude to even put a ticker but someone will look at it and be like god, I have it so much better than that person. There are some girls on this site that are clearly unhappy that they're not the perfect 10 but damn neither am I or probably half of us. I read this More to Love post this person had written and just felt bad for the person so I altered my profile. I don't know if it's against Specktra rules but I didn't do it out of cruelty, just to make people feel way better than what they were.

I love that movie.....I was just about to throw a whole bunch of support your way...and tell you good job for wanting to become healthy and not being ashamed of it....

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
^^Well, I laughed. at both post, Casa.

But douches, you should go for the perfumes, clepto.

lol.gif
Rite Aid security keeps them locked and are too familiar with me for me to get away with it. Come to think of it, Walgreen's and CVS keep an active watch on me too. My picture is plastered behind the counter of two Rite Aid's and the one CVS so it's getting harder to even approach the fem care section. Perfumes would have a longer lasting effect...like when I knew I wasn't feeling fresh, I could just use the perfume to mask it.

Thank you because I was facing one hell of a dilemma. I wonder if there's a lot of jail time associated for a bottle of Sensuous...usually the douches only land me community service and a promise not to return to that location.
lol.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
^^Well, I laughed. at both post, Casa.

But douches, you should go for the perfumes, clepto.

She likes the Fresh Vinegar & Water Smell ...she transfers them to a spray bottle...instant perfume....

User27

Quote:
She likes the Fresh Vinegar & Water Smell ...she transfers them to a spray bottle...instant perfume....

Better be the size of a Tresseme bottle because those little 16 oz. bottles aren't working any more. Too small and sometimes I grab for the Fix + when I'm in a rush. I know the Fix + is great on my brushes but I don't see it fixing that problem. I'd be buying MAC out if I found out that stuff was universal all over...would get me off the Rite Aid watch list too.

NappyMACDiva3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
Subtotal US $279.00
Discount (25%) - US $69.77
Shipping FREE
Sales Tax (5%) US $10.46
Total US $219.69

damn@other ppl's tax percentage. i thought MINE was too high LOL

Can't wait to see your haul video.
smiles.gif

NappyMACDiva3

Didn't do the damage that I wanted to do because of the economy....
Subtotal: US $81.50
Discount (25%)- US $20.40
ShippingFREE
Sales Tax (6%) US $3.66
Total: US $64.76

MelodyAngel

Ok...Here's my haul. I am now officially on a no-buy til Christmas.

Order 1:

Subtotal US $183.00
Discount (25%)
- US $45.76
Standard Shipping US $0.00
Sales Tax (0%) US $0.00
Total
US $137.24

Order 2:

Subtotal US $268.50
Discount (25%)
- US $67.15
Sales Tax (0%) US $0.00
Total
US $201.35

Order 3:

Subtotal US $160.50
Discount (25%)
- US $40.13
Sales Tax (0%) US $0.00
Total
US $120.37

Order 4:

Subtotal US $140.50
Discount (25%)
- US $35.14
Sales Tax (0%) US $0.00
Total
US $105.36

TOTAL OF ALL FOUR ORDERS:

$752.50
-$188.18 (25% discount)

$564.32 TOTAL

mac_atemywallet.gif

TheCollector

ok girls!! I got my first order today!!
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
Are we supposed to post pics here? Here is one (mind you I have 2 more orders coming! This one I ordered on the pre-order day so the rest will be awhile)

web-5.jpg

I guess I need to take one with em out of the boxes?? Let me know.

I'll tell ya though- i'm not happy with that large bag!

TheCollector

Quote:
I love that movie.....I was just about to throw a whole bunch of support your way...and tell you good job for wanting to become healthy and not being ashamed of it....

th_roll1.gif
th_roll1.gif
th_roll1.gif

MelodyAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCollector
ok girls!! I got my first order today!!
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
Are we supposed to post pics here? Here is one (mind you I have 2 more orders coming! This one I ordered on the pre-order day so the rest will be awhile)

I guess I need to take one with em out of the boxes?? Let me know.

I'll tell ya though- i'm not happy with that large bag!

Why didn't you like it? I was close to ordering it, but I went with the medium Zebra bag instead.

NappyMACDiva3

Quote:
Normally, I don't have a bad attitude on specktra and this post will stay up for about 2 minutes...

The people who are commenting on the top three buyers, like oh my god, it's a car note or seek shopping therapy, those comments are rude and insulting to me..not you tish.

But know this,
I am grown. I do with my money what I want with my money. I am fully responsible for all my purchases whether large or small. This purchase will not cause me to be in debt nor have the past ones or the future ones.

I wouldn't have posted what I spent, if I thought negative comments were going to come my way or if it was going to become a pissing contest.

I spent what I spent because I can and did. No one on this forum should be judging anyone for their makeup purchases.

I agree. I know if money was not an issue, many of us would spend a whole lot more. I know I would.
smiles.gif

Latest posts