How much did Specktra Spend during the MAC Sale? How much is your wallet hurting?

Tsunami Rose

<.< Going on two days now that my order has been placed and still the status is "Pending" on everything, what gives?? I've never ordered anything online, is this normal?

BeautyPsycho

It is normal during the sale, they even say it on the website that normal processing times are 1-2 days, and now they are up to 5 days. I ordered Monday evening/midnight and just today it said it was shipped/ready to be shipped.

chocolategoddes

Quote:

Still didn't work. I guess I won't be buying anything. Less than 20 minutes left for me.

Is it dumb that I actually feel like crying right now?
cry.gif

lalunia

I log on to Specktra, check out of posts and what do I do next? Place another order with MAC, even though I'm a poor college student with the need of a new wardrobe, not more makeup.

Judging by the poll, I still did well
smiles.gif
My balance after the discount on both was about 140

1 UP Mushrooms

I also thought it's 12 PM EST but somehow the discount code still works for me now and it's 10:15 PM which equates 12:15 AM EST.

So here's what I end up spending...

Subtotal: $581.50
Discount: $145.37
Tax: $21.80
Total: CA $457.93

chocolategoddes

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
what can I do to help...what mssg are you getting

I can't get on the website. I use IE and I'll get that "IE cannot connect" message. Maybe my wallet and my computer have some little secret partnership, because they do NOT want me buying any more MAC!

I really do appreciate all the help you've given me, though.

TISH1124

Hummm that weird I use IE too and I am getting right on...must be your connection...if you need me to do it for you let me know

User27

Once upon a time, there was a
sale.gif
. Not any
sale.gif
but a
mac_haul.gif
sale.gif
and people were giddy for even a week before this
mac_haul.gif
sale.gif
. We're talking
yahoo.gif
. People were even like eff
ebay.gif
because this
sale.gif
was that big. People were going
nanaparty.gif
after they ordered doing a countdown to when they would receive their new
mac_haul.gif
. You would have thought it was
th_thb5ed765e.gif
and
santa.gif
had come to town. People were excited, just on
th_e2cloud9.gif
that they finally got to own some of the items that they had
sneaky.gif
for so long. People were probably willing to
girl_devil.gif
any significant other that stood in their way of them getting their new
mac_haul.gif

Okay, we all know I could drag this out immensely but I'm also addicted to emoticons. It
th_confused_new.gif
the mind, I know. The sale numbers are at $16,742.24 plus a guaranteed $400 from riss and HeatherLouWho. So we're talking a minimum $17,142.24 plus people that didn't post numbers outright or didn't leave an accurate number to be added.

congrat.gif
to all and damn, ya'll got yo
mac_haul.gif
on!

SerenityRaine

Its so nerve racking when u don't know what time zone...I just ended up throwing some random things in my cart lol

I spent about 165. I found a birthday check I forgot about
greengrin.gif

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenityRaine
Its so nerve racking when u don't know what time zone...I just ended up throwing some random things in my cart lol

I spent about 165. I found a birthday check I forgot about
greengrin.gif

Did you have a previous order or is $165 your total amount? I swear it would be much amazing to see $15,000 there but either way, people did some massive
mac_haul.gif
ing. I'm gonna be stuck on these blasted emoticons the rest of the night. I need to be like my special friend Ed here and
th_wallbash.gif
it out of my system.
lol.gif

TISH1124

I'm sure it reached over that...you know most people didn't post what they spent...it's more poll posts than actual counts

367 peps posted on the poll

chocolategoddes

Tish saved the day! WOOHOO!

I only bought 3 brushes: 187,239,219 (all currently out of stock!)

I spent $47.66 after the discount and my gift card.

User27

Thank you madamoiselle and congrats on getting on it in time. Number is updated and damn, I wish people would have all posted their numbers. I seriously am wound up about haul pics and you all eliminated Pollinator hardore...thing is like TKO'd with his other partners in crime. Did notice you all bought out Queen Bee and left the other two. I expected the whole Honey section to be gone.
th_confused_new.gif