How much did Specktra Spend during the MAC Sale? How much is your wallet hurting?

karmom

Yes, I did bought Queen Bee! It was much fun hauling at this sale with this blog and especially this thread
smiles.gif

1st order:

Subtotal
Discount (25%)
Standard Shipping
Sales Tax (7.75%)
US $88.00
- US $22.02
US $0.00
US $5.11
Total US $71.09

2nd order:

Subtotal
Discount (25%)
Standard Shipping
Sales Tax (7.75%)
US $102.00
- US $25.51
US $0.00
US $5.92
Total US $82.41

Total for both orders came to $153.50

User27

Thanks for adding the numbers madam.
winkiss.gif
ThePerfectScore put together one heck of a thread and I've loved it too...I never would have thought of that poll. I'm wondering if the Queen Bee lipglass will smell like vanilla like a lot of their lipglasses do. That would be genius if they marketed it with a smell and taste of honey for the collection.

MAC should have consulted me before making these lipglasses dagnabit. I'll work on that patent in the morning MAC.
thmbup.gif

ThePerfectScore

how am I $4 shy of $300?????? That doesnt include all the stuff i got from the cco.... i ned an intervention.. hide my debit card and computer....

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePerfectScore
how am I $4 shy of $300?????? That doesnt include all the stuff i got from the cco.... i ned an intervention.. hide my debit card and computer....

I'm going to make you feel a million times better about this. There are people with families that work at MAC and you just helped them support their families. You also got to buy really pretty products that will make you feel a million times better when you're having a bad day....it's like a genie in a bottle except the bottle is a cute compact or a tube of glittery goodness.
drools.gif
If we hid your computer, you wouldn't be able to make awesome threads like this. See, it's a win-lose situation.

Come to the dark side...we have eye shadows in a wide variety of colors though some look amazingly similar. I will figure this part of the mystery out eventually.
th_wink3.gif

Miz Pina

Subtotal US $214.00
Discount (25%) - US $53.53
Shipping FREE
Sales Tax (5%) US $7.99

Total US $168.46

I forgot to add a few things and couldn't find enough to plus it up for the free shipping to justify a 2nd order...

Actually, if the sale had been in store, my wallet probably would be a lot lighter. Online only really made me think about my order way more than if I had gone in with my list and then impulsed a bunch more. And I definitely would've been back more than once. So I think I actually saved a lot more than 25%! Shopaholic logic!
smiles.gif

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by SometimesTheyComeBack
Have we got a F&F haul thread yet?
smiles.gif

Would love to see all this make-up
th_drool.gif

Some people ordered early on the Canadian sale and probably got their stuff, maybe even listed pics. I'm anxious to see who has the same taste as me. You can judge a person's character by the intelligence they put towards their make up. I have no intelligence, hence me buying eye shadows by color schemes.
th_LMAO.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklocke
I kinda just wanna say... I love you guys!
th_wink3.gif

I love that make up makes everyone bond on here. It's like one of those I love you too man! moments.
cry.gif
Can you feel the love tonight can be the Style Warriors bonding song for this year.
lol.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz Pina
Actually, if the sale had been in store, my wallet probably would be a lot lighter. Online only really made me think about my order way more than if I had gone in with my list and then impulsed a bunch more. And I definitely would've been back more than once. So I think I actually saved a lot more than 25%! Shopaholic logic!
smiles.gif

Thanks for the numbers madamoiselle and the number is updated. That lipstick in your avatar pic is freaking GORGEOUS.

Tsunami Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by SometimesTheyComeBack
Have we got a F&F haul thread yet?
smiles.gif

Would love to see all this make-up
th_drool.gif

Someone should start on before there's ten million separate threads. I would love to see them all in one place.
th_worship.gif

Tainaeyez

My budget was $50, but i was going to pay $7 for shipping, and i figure anything over $60 was free shipping so i decided to add to it to get the free shipping and i had a friend who also order something with my order. So when everything is done, i basically spent $59 out of pocket, so instead of giving $7 for shipping, i was able to get it in a product..... wise decision i may say
smiles.gif
. US $86.50 Discount (25%) - US $21.64 Shipping FREE Sales Tax (8.125%) US $5.27 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- US $70.13

Tainaeyez

My budget was $50, but i was going to pay $7 for shipping, and i figure anything over $60 was free shipping so i decided to add to it to get the free shipping and i had a friend who also order something with my order. So when everything is done, i basically spent $59 out of pocket, so instead of giving $7 for shipping, i was able to get it in a product..... wise decision i may say
smiles.gif
. US $86.50 Discount (25%) - US $21.64 Shipping FREE Sales Tax (8.125%) US $5.27 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- US $70.13

User27

Number is officially updated and I can't wait to see haul pics.
drools.gif
I get to send ninja cat after everyone who ordered Queen Bee before MAC got my patent information for honey scent and flavor.
graucho.gif

Morena.Doll

I did good! lol I want so much more though.

Subtotal: $62.00
Discount (25%): $15.50
Shipping: $7.00
Sales Tax(0%): $0.00
Total: $53.50

xStefanie711

Order #1
Subtotal US -$85.50
Discount (25%) - US $21.38
Standard Shipping - FREE
Sales Tax (5%) - US $3.20
Total US $67.32

Order #2
Subtotal - US $87.00
Discount (25%) - US $21.75
Standard Shipping - FREE
Sales Tax (5%) - US $3.26
Total US $68.51

Grand total = $135.83

So worth it! I got my first package yesterday. Still waiting on the second order, which is "pending."

I'll post pics when the second package arrives (hopefully tomorrow, come on MAC!)

User27

Numbers have been updated and now people get all
yahoo.gif
waiting on their
mac_haul.gif
. If you all don't post pics, I'll be
angry.gif
and then she'll
girl_devil.gif
you within an inch of your life. You all will be
th_worship.gif
for mercy by the end of it. You all have to be like