How much is your collection worth?

alonka1017

I'm almost at $2000 and Ive only started collecting this year! And I am a college student who struggles to find money for extra food when my meal plan runs out! That is so sad but as in Sex in the City, Carrie picked Vogue over dinner. And also there is mom who will always feed me if I decide to go home
angelic.gif

princess sarah

MAC collection that started this year... $2000.... Oppppssss and that is all purchased from USA / Canada and includes my foundation and brushes, just hate waiting 2 weeks for delivery! Need to do a hauls pic when this lot comes in... Colorization duos and rest of my semi precious about a week away from arriving

sgr2008

I do not even want to try and count... I know it is a lot.
I have tried to use less expensive items but they just did not work for me, I have very difficult skin, and I cannot wear low quality products as they just make me look awful and like a ... (you know what..)
So I was buying a lot of inexpensive items but I had to give them away and buy again and again... until I found that higher end brands made me look younger (much much younger) and then I got hooked but at least the products work !

Instead of spending my money on other things I basically only spend it on makeup and skincare...
Now I sell some items that I do not use anymore or I swap them so that I can continue buying and trying new things :)

For example I put some items for sale this last month (a LOT of them) in order to buy some brushes, I sold for nearly 600usd... and I spent it immediately !!! I am sooo naughty but I feel less guilty like that ...
th_DANCE.gif

katiekatxoxo

Just counted my paypal balances and it's around $3000 plus around $1300 but all together it's worth well over $15,000

macaddict14

I'm thirteen I started collecting at the age of eleven since then every month I spend well over £250 SCARY but it's my hobby and I find every penny worth it.If I added my whole collection it would come too........................................................

THE GRAND TOTAL: £11,500
eeksign.gif

Linaeris

L/S: 274.80
E/S: 48
Blush= 27
Foundations/Powders/Bronzers: 103
Eyebrows: 36
Eye Liners: 43
Mascaras: 19
Brushes: 40

--------------------

My entire makeup collection totals ....... 590.80 + tax = 611.48

I also calculated what I actually needed/used on an almost daily basis => $346.50 + tax = 356.62

Lilypad11

I added all my makeup up a while ago and it it was just under £4000 worth! Im really working on trying to use some things up though, I have far, far too much!!

EOTD-Fanny

I don´t know, but I buy a lot of make up.
Sometimes (or almost always, ha ha)
I spend so much money on make up,
I don´t money for clothes.
My mother helps me with money,
so she don´t have to see me in
tattered clothes an shoes!
Make up is my greatest passion!
Especially MAC!
mac_addict.gif

inishkai

I knew how much mine was worth 13 years ago in middleschool.
lol.gif

$12​
NYC Brow Pencil $1
Jordana Blush- $1
NYX Lipgloss $2
NYX Eyeliner $2
Maybelline Powder $6

But now...
crybaby.gif

skratikans

I have started really getting into makeup a year ago...and since then most of my products are MAC...and just looking at my collection I want to say about 5k easily...omg...I'm too scared to really count!

jster

Oh dear this could be interesting if I get around to adding mine up. God i wouldn't know were to start! I have just got into mac lipsticks and I own 5 so they alone add up to £67.50 approx, more if you count in p&p. When I've got a spare 5 minutes i'm gonna add it all up....eeeeeek!

jster

Oh dear this could be interesting if I get around to adding mine up. God i wouldn't know were to start! I have just got into mac lipsticks and I own 5 so they alone add up to £67.50 approx, more if you count in p&p. When I've got a spare 5 minutes i'm gonna add it all up....eeeeeek!

SparkleQ8

Very hard i own all the mac permanent brushes and am 12 shadows away from all their eyeshaodws,other brands i think am looking at a good 3-5 thousand pound ive cut waaaay down on my addiction but i do love to buy brushes i figure at least its something without an expiry date

iheartmakeup412

My collection is probably worth around $25,000. I own 90% of Mac's perm shadows, all perm brushes and all the LE brushes that have been released over the last 4 years. I also love Urban Decay, MUFE, and Nars so I have a large amount of shadows and. Pushes from those lines. I don't hoard liquid and cream products but I definitely hoard powders. I'm now researching and looking into getting a couple Ingnot palettes.

Latest posts