How much is your collection worth?

anne082

i'm too scared to check
smiles.gif
OH asnbrb, you speak my mind! :)

TreChicMakeup

I'm afraid to look..I promised myself after The Makeup Show in May that I wouldn't buy anymore makeup until the fall...I failed miserably at that!!! If I had to guess I'd say around $2500 - $3000. Ouch!!
thud.gif

PeachTwist

Hm..

Going off of my inventory (I keep it for insurance purposes)

I currently have...

£942 worth of MAC eye shadows.
£318 worth of MAC blushes/MSFs.
£325 worth of MAC lipsticks.
£50 in MAC eye/lip liners.
£211 in LE palettes.
and roughly £30 in gloss (I haven't added that to inventory as I don't use them).

So... Not including the 2 pigments I own..

My MAC is worth £1846 at the moment.

tats

I'm thirteen I started collecting at the age of eleven since then every month I spend well over £250 SCARY but it's my hobby and I find every penny worth it.If I added my whole collection it would come too........................................................

THE GRAND TOTAL: £11,500
eeksign.gif
OMG when I was 13 I only had a mascara and a lip gloss/lip balm. I'd say those would be worth around a tenner lol

I need to count what I have now.. which I don't think is that scary.. I started buying a lot of MAC and other high end brands only this year.. I will come back tomorrow with the total of how much my collection is worth now.

CharlieKelly

I'm thirteen I started collecting at the age of eleven since then every month I spend well over £250 SCARY but it's my hobby and I find every penny worth it.If I added my whole collection it would come too........................................................

THE GRAND TOTAL: £11,500
eeksign.gif
Holly f*ck! Seriously!!

Yazmin

I don't even know, but based on my average monthly spend, my collection's probably worth anywhere between close to $7-9K.

HeatherLouWho

I got to more than $2,500 in blush and eyeshadow and I stopped counting. Eesh. I have some issues. And I don't even wear that much make-up!

geeko

Up to date about $30,000 :X MAC about 26,000, the rest is other brands :X :X I am guilty of overspending ouch!

Ivonne383

I have been collecting for about a year and it's a little over $2,500. MAC is what's killing me . lol I need to clean up and make room for new items. :)

13maggieann

Ahhh I honestly don't even wanna know! I'm seventeen and have an obsession. (like we all do
eyelove.gif
) But I don't even wanna try to add it up, and face reality of all that money I spent. But I enjoy it more than anything else so it shouldn't matter!

eyebrowless

In 2007 the grand total of ONLY my MAC LE purchases totaled close to $7000 CAN
I'd say (since I've seriously slowed down since then) it's probably worth about twice as much now.

I'm working on an updated stash post, I have to keep taking breaks cause the makeup pr0n is so overwhelming lol

tirurit

I am not sure I am brave enough to count it... I keep telling myself that what I currently have could last me a lifetime but damn new collections keep poping up and I am a sucker :x

Latest posts