How much is your collection worth?

nmurray880

I don't even want to think about what I have spent but I love Mac and I'm sure I will spend plenty more.

sarahsponda

so you ever look in the mirror while your painting your pretty face and look at all your stuff in your over stuffed case and think.. how much money did i actually spend on all this!! yea i have and my collection is about an eighth of what most people's is on here and i counted a lil over a thousand dollars (horrible isnt it? im over due to buy something lol) so if your bored - take a look at your stuff - you should probably know how much each item is - eg: eyeshadows = 13.50 (right?) add that up - how much is your obsession costing you? - DISCLAIMER - no drama please! im just trying to make a fun thread!
heartbeat.gif
Maybe a few hundred here :( but I'm working on it ;)

Jill1228

I'm using the My Beauty Cache app for the iPad to catalog my makeup. I have 85 products done so far and I'm at almost $1600. Most bought in the last year Funny story: the husband went yo Ulta with me. He's a computer geek (software developer/engineer). He was stunned to see an eye shadow set that was $52 (Naked 3). I got some Naked powder and some brushes. Spent $50 (after using some of my points) Husband: you don't spend that much every time you go in do you? Me: of course not. I LEFT IT AT THAT. I wanted to say, "fool, I let your ass off easy!" Husband: you can get a lot of makeup for under $20. You know he got the serious side-eye... I'm about 2/3 of the way through cataloging

teespurple

OMG!!!!!! I wish this wasn't posted!!!
lol.gif
I started adding up and I'm well over $10,000. I stopped adding...I got scared!!!!!!!
icon_eek.gif
Yes, I'm a bit of a collector...I have every quad & palette ever made plus most pigments and a gazillion other items as you can tell! I'm a bit embarrased now!!!
blush-anim-cl.gif

Nadine1975

I bought most of it with sales & online discount sites but in terms of it's overall worth, it's about 12,000 euros or 16,000 US dollars. Makeup is more expensive here in Europe so it's replacement value is more than if I lived in the US.

Ballpark i'd say in total including my train cases, around £15,000 converted to Dollars i think would be around $25,602.30
eeksign.gif
i stopped counting its freaking me out!! But factoring in my normal makeup and all my special effects stuff and face and body paints,Plus i have 2 train cases one Zuca backpack for location shoots and all my brushes for normal makeup and face and body paints and special effects thats probably how much it would be maybe a little more sheesh im a total beauty addict too though, I just cant help myself!
mac_atemywallet.gif

MelissaLo87

I'd say mine is around the $700 mark, not including my brushes.
I'm perfectly happy with that range, though. I get overwhelmed when I have *too* much makeup and I strongly prefer quality over quantity.
That being said, I personally feel that some items aren't worth a high price tag. Most of my eyeliners, masacaras, and lippies are drugstore.

Latest posts