I just don't know what to say to this...

Shimmer

Top Ten Reasons Why American Women Suck
Post By VladTepes

1) Selfish - to the point where they don't know the difference between love of self and plain downright greed--and drilled into believing that whatever happens is the fault of whatever man is in their life because of the feminist crud drilled into them by the cadre of asexual closet cases called "therapists" who appear on "Ricki", "Oprah" or other such electronic drivel

2) Deluded - into thinking they "deserve" a rich, model-handsome husband who will "take them away from all of this"--whatever the "this" might be--and leading to resentment when they discover that the universe does NOT revolve around them

3) Angry - ALL the damn time about things which are so far out of their control as to be nonsensical--and constantly wanting to "discuss" this mind numbing drivel ad nauseam

4) Psychotic - multiple personalities in the same woman - as "Nomad" put it in the "Star Trek" episode: "Woman...a mass of inconsistencies...", and also when the feminist voices in their heads start with the regrets and victim acculturation

5) Worthless - anything that does not immediately resolve itself in her favor or to her benefit is meaningless to her, especially husband and family

6) Lazy - drilled into their head that they "deserve" a maid, nanny and personal slave to take care of every detail - and that their husband/boyfriend is REQUIRED to cater to their each and every mindless whim

7) Resentful - especially of other women who have things that they do not, in material, spiritual and esoteric senses

8) Greedy - to them, "housekeeping" means getting the house in the divorce (thanks to Zsa Zsa for that immortal line) and sucking the guy for every last cent, even if they had nothing to do with the building of the nest egg

9) Mindless - constant, irritating, idle prattle about topics they read about in some women's magazine and then become instant experts--particularly pop psychology and the latest crap they see on "Oprah" or "Ricki"

10) Vain - believing that they are irresistible to everything in pants and therefore are allowed to behave sluttish and without any honor

Just...wow

Shimmer

absolutely.

the entire site is dedicated to railing against women, and talking about how badly they suck.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

.. hmm.. we are Filthy Toxic creatures..

Is this board based in the United states or somewhere else?

edit hmm nevermind its everwyhere like specktra.. I noticed a few from FL

*Stargazer*

LOL, so I'm picturing a lot of pathetic men sitting around wishing they could actually work up the energy to stop playing video games and met real live women instead of their plastic blow up dolls.

Stuff like that makes me laugh. People who are so vitriolic about any one particular subject usually have serious social issues.

PerfectMistake

That's funny...I think 99.9% of that is opinion. Some loser got shot down, and now ALL women are this way? Tisk Tisk!

Raerae

Sounds like a bunch of hateful men jealous because they can't disrespect women in America like they can in other countries.

Lines like this one always annoy me,
Quote:
Greedy - to them, "housekeeping" means getting the house in the divorce (thanks to Zsa Zsa for that immortal line) and sucking the guy for every last cent, even if they had nothing to do with the building of the nest egg.

I love how some men feel that because they work at an office or somewhere (bread winner BS), and their wives work at home, that their wife isn't contributing to the nest egg. These same men fail to look at the $ value of their wives time spent in the house. Such a huge double standard in the world (even in America still) where the huge amount of effort and time spent raising a family caring for children, keeping a house tidy, laundry, shopping, etc etc etc etc, isn't seen to have any sort of value by many Men, because it doesn't earn a tangible paycheck.

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybug10678
LOL, so I'm picturing a lot of pathetic men sitting around wishing they could actually work up the energy to stop playing video games and met real live women instead of their plastic blow up dolls.

Stuff like that makes me laugh. People who are so vitriolic about any one particular subject usually have serious social issues.

Yeh this line cracked me up:

Quote:
AW are extremely promiscuous now, much more so than just twenty years ago. I am continually shocked by the public behavior of the AW college students where I live. It seems as if they are all lesbians by default now.

I never once in four years of public high school (mid 80s) and ten years of public state university (late 80s - late 90s) witnessed two girls kissing much less groping each other in public. I see that on an almost weekly basis now, and I don't get to the coffee shops more than three times a week if that. Right out in the open without any shame, like they're a couple of rutting dogs. Sometimes four or more all together, groping and kissing as a group, right in front of couples with kids.

Yes were all making out in the coffee shops. I think he's lying about coffee shops, and meant to say, "strip club." Probably the only place he can get a girl to pay any sort of attention to him.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
Sounds like a bunch of hateful men jealous because they can't disrespect women in America like they can in other countries.

Lines like this one always annoy me,

I love how some men feel that because they work at an office or somewhere (bread winner BS), and their wives work at home, that their wife isn't contributing to the nest egg. These same men fail to look at the $ value of their wives time spent in the house. Such a huge double standard in the world (even in America still) where the huge amount of effort and time spent raising a family caring for children, keeping a house tidy, laundry, shopping, etc etc etc etc, isn't seen to have any sort of value by many Men, because it doesn't earn a tangible paycheck.

I would really love to point out to them that ZsaZsa isn't even American. IIRC.

Raerae

From their front page~

Quote:
However, the group of women she wanted to become involved with – spearheaded by a local female TV news reporter – made it clear that the group of women mentoring young girls would be made up of CEOs, doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc. Are these the only role models for girls? Should there not be a whole bevy of options for American girls? How about a happy, stay-at-home mom or a contented wife in a childfree relationship as role models? Apparently these options are not viable for young American girls, if this group of modern feminists is to be believed.

You can tell why thes men are pissed. They obviously believe women should be happy to be stay home wives or content wives! Apparently thats all were good for.

Remember girls, preserve your virginity for him (it's ok if he's slept around though). Your only goal in life is to make your man happy. Service his needs, give him pleasure and children when he wants it. No questions, just do as your told.

MAC_Whore

Awwww...come on ladies. He did justify it with the logic of Star Trek. I mean how much more solid of an arguement do you need? Geeeezz, you are soooooo selfish not to see that!

Well, enough from me. I am off to the coffee shop to eat scones and makeout with my horny, lesbian orgy coffee klatch. Nothing like lattes and groping breasts. Mmmmmmm.....

Raerae

Way to go Shimmer... Got me all riled up on a Friday =p haha. I'd love to see what some of these loser look like.

Raerae

Nother Gem...

Quote:
When an American man pitches woo to a foreign woman, it is a direct and bold statement that the man is not going to play the game that the American feminists so desperately want. A foreign woman is not (yet) burdened by the clash of expectations that American woman cannot cope with. A foreign woman typically has no problem with making a man happy because her culture tells her that a man’s happiness reflects well on her own success as a woman. Foreign women know that if they give love, they will receive love. They know that the unintended consequence of independence is loneliness.

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Awwww...come on ladies. He did justify it with the logic of Star Trek. I mean how much more solid of an arguement do you need? Geeeezz, you are soooooo selfish not to see that!

Well, enough from me. I am off to the coffee shop to eat scones and makeout with my horny, lesbian orgy coffee klatch. Nothing like lattes and groping breasts. Mmmmmmm.....

lol... your killing me here...
rofl.gif

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Top Ten Reasons Why American Women Suck
Post By VladTepes

1) Selfish
2) Deluded
3) Angry
4) Psychotic
5) Worthless
6) Lazy
7) Resentful
8) Greedy
9) Mindless
10) Vain sluttish and without any honor

Just...wow

This describes my ex-brother-in-law; he is all these things this man says women are.

I guess there is no way to make the author happy; if she doesn't suck its a problem, if she does suck its still a problem.

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore

lmao.gif
sarcastic & witty, love it
thmbup.gif
!

Corien

haha

oh those men will be alone for their whole lives with an attitude like that! And do I feel sorry for them? Nah, not really