I wanna be Barbie-that bit** has everything

mia88

Barbie replica!!! You look beautiful
smiles.gif

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by c00ki312
what product is making you glow? i want i want! love the look very pretty!

Well I used MAC Strobe Cream on TOP of the foundation, on my nose, cheekbones, browbones and forehead.
MAC e/s Pink Papillon (which I used for blush) is shimmer, so when you buff it in with a dense powder brush you get LOTS of shimmer (actually I thought it was a bit too much).

So there are lots of products that make you get the "glow", it´s just all about BUFFING and even more buffing IMO

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmbalmerBabe
Wow I love it,you make me want to break out my Pearl Sunshine,I love the cheeks! Are you a model?If not you should be!
smiles.gif

Aw thank you. Nope I´m not a model, I did some modeling but that was just a one time thing.

PomPoko

You're gorgeous! and your skin?! I can't get over it, perfect isn't the word! Also your earrings in the first pic are so cute! I want them
winks.gif

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestarsfall
Very very beautiful.

It the 2nd pic you kinda look like Charlize Theron....

OMG wow that´s the best compliment I ever got. I adore Charlize Theron, to me she is the most beautiful flawless woman!

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by PomPoko
You're gorgeous! and your skin?! I can't get over it, perfect isn't the word! Also your earrings in the first pic are so cute! I want them
winks.gif

ahem..I should post a no makeup pic with the next FOTD I do lol. I´m afraid my skin is not perfect, in fact my skintone is uneven, blotchy and I have dark undereye circles. But I´m glad it doesn´t look that bad in the pictures

Esperanza

Oh my god, we have found the real Barbie!! She lives in Austria !! And she's a member of Spektra wooo wooo !!

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esperanza
Oh my god, we have found the real Barbie!! She lives in Austria !! And she's a member of Spektra wooo wooo !!

haha. The funny thing is there actually is an "Austrian Barbie". She´s part of this edition of Barbies from all kinds of countries who wear the traditional clothing.