I wanna be Barbie-that bit** has everything

Dark_Phoenix

you look beautiful!
But can I make one suggestion ^.^;
I don't think your lashes on the ends are completely aligned. They look a bit crooked. But it's not noticeable unless you're looking.

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennylopez1010
you have flawless skin!! and a great eyeshape for makeup!! i wanna do your makeup haha....it looks like anything would be beautiful on you

Oh please please please do my makeup, I love your FOTDs! You´re a MAC MA, right and I see your location is San Diego. I will be in San Diego in summer so maybe I should stop by for a makeover hehe

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma_Frost
you look beautiful!
But can I make one suggestion ^.^;
I don't think your lashes on the ends are completely aligned. They look a bit crooked. But it's not noticeable unless you're looking.

LOL I know. I always have a problem with the lashes sticking to either the outer or inner corner of my eyes. I don´t know how to solve that problem though, it´s pretty annoying

readyformycloseup

you already are barbie!! silly girl
smiles.gif
anyway, very soft & delicate which truly works for you. I mean I would love to see you in something dark & smoky with lots of liner just for fun, but this look suits you incredibly. dont ever change babe. not to mention you are hot no matter what makeup you choose! that always helps haha

Triskele

Gorgeous! And my niece (who is 4) wants to know when we can go to the store to buy one of you, so you have clearly achieved your barbie aims
thmbup.gif

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyformycloseup
you already are barbie!! silly girl
smiles.gif
anyway, very soft & delicate which truly works for you. I mean I would love to see you in something dark & smoky with lots of liner just for fun, but this look suits you incredibly. dont ever change babe. not to mention you are hot no matter what makeup you choose! that always helps haha

aww thank you sweetie. Those compliments made my day!
I promise I will do a darker eye for you guys once (I need lots of practice with that anyway!)

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triskele
Gorgeous! And my niece (who is 4) wants to know when we can go to the store to buy one of you, so you have clearly achieved your barbie aims
thmbup.gif

OMG how cute is that!!!!!