Jeffersonville, OH CCO (Prime Outlets at Jeffersonville)

mskitchmas

Hi again,

Trekked out to the Jeffersonville, OH CCO today!

They had a zillion lipsticks!

about 20 eyeshadows, zonk blue, sunsparked (i think that's what it was called ? I totally regret not getting it), samoa silk, aria

2 chromezone palettes, 2 & 3, i think.

Also the holiday delights lip kits in Warm and Cool

the usual foundations, powders, concealers, brush cleaner

lots of cream color bases, including a red one

about 8 different blushes

lipgelee mini set

lots of lipglasses, and lip lacquers, including the covetted nymphette lipglass

lots of lipliners, like 12 different kinds

no pigments

2 mini-glitters, a gold and magenta

I also picked up an empty lip palette by Bobbi Brown, so I'm totally geeked, 'cause I have a nice container to melt my broken lipsticks into.

Also, the Claire's outlet had several palettes of eyeshadow in which you can scrape out the shadows and use the tins for pigment pressing. I believe the one that had 15 pans was 10 bucks. sweet!

Also the clerk at the shop said that there was now a CCO in Aurora, which is whay closer to me. I don't believe it is listed on the Outlet Bound page.

that's about it.

type.gif

csuthetaphi

I have been meaning to go to Jeffersonville sometime soon.

The Aurora CCO is in Aurora Farms Outlets. I go there pretty frequently, but they never have anything good!!!

Cingels

Hi! this one is about 45 minutes from me,but doesnt always have great stuff. I am looking for Chromeglasses. Did u see any there? thanks!

vicuna1

I just wanted to say that the CCO in Jeffersonville usually does indeed have Pigments, but they keep them behind the counter. They will only bring them out if no one else is in the store. Seriously. It's the most bizarre thing. The manager told me it was at the discretion of the individual store and employees as to whether you are "allowed" to see the pigments because fights have broken out over them. Next time I go there, I suppose I'll write my request down on a note and pass it over the counter. They'll probably blindfold me and take me into the backroom where the vault is. It's pretty ridiculous. When I got to view the treasure, she still kept them on the lower counter, wouldn't put them on the actual counter where you check out. They did not like me picking them up, either. Freaks. This was this past spring, and I haven't taken the time to go back. Maybe the one at Aurora is the same top secret way.

csuthetaphi

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicuna1
I just wanted to say that the CCO in Jeffersonville usually does indeed have Pigments, but they keep them behind the counter. They will only bring them out if no one else is in the store. Seriously. It's the most bizarre thing. The manager told me it was at the discretion of the individual store and employees as to whether you are "allowed" to see the pigments because fights have broken out over them. Next time I go there, I suppose I'll write my request down on a note and pass it over the counter. They'll probably blindfold me and take me into the backroom where the vault is. It's pretty ridiculous. When I got to view the treasure, she still kept them on the lower counter, wouldn't put them on the actual counter where you check out. They did not like me picking them up, either. Freaks. This was this past spring, and I haven't taken the time to go back. Maybe the one at Aurora is the same top secret way.

Are you kidding me? That's the most bizzare thing ever. The first time I ever went there, they had a ton of pigments (6-9 months ago). Ever since then, I have not seen a single pigment sitting out. They always tell me they are out of them.

vicuna1

Re: Jeffersonville, Ohio CCO -

I dropped in yesterday (March 10). Lots of the items from Dress sets:
both cool and warm pigments
Shadestick
Lipgelee
Soiree Cool
All 3 of the lip sets (pink, peach & red)
Cool eye and intense eye palettes
Cool lip palette

Some chromeglasses
Maybe 5 different MAC perfumes

I'm not into pigments much, so I didn't even venture into that mess there.

No Stila items. I did pick up another Prescriptives skunk brush (love those!)

mskitchmas

my friend stopped out there for me yesterday. picked up a red accent pigment. they also had quite a few pigments...frost, storm blue, fairylight, pink opal, and the cool dress set from holiday. i know there were a few more but i can't remember.

missmarkers

i was there yesterday, here's a list of what i remember them having

I was there yesterday and I tried to make a list of what they had. So here is what I remember!

Mac:
Pigments: Golder's green, Accent Red, Pinked Mauve, Frost, pink Opal, Rose, Dark Soul, Fairylite, Shimmertime
Blushes: Foolish Me, Breezy, Spice
Fluidlines: Brassy, Blitz and Glitz, iris Eyes, Non-Conformist, shade (and most CCO colors)
Blushcremes: almost all shades I think
IPP: Ice
Pretty Indulgent (looks kinda like an IPP with a clear lid)
Eyeshadows: Ingenuine Blue, Belle Azure, Antiqued, Woodwinked, Samoa Silk, Plum Dressing, Aquavert (a bunch more)
Studio Fix: good selection of colors in Nw/NC30-42 range which is rare!
Take Wing Quad + Well Plumed quad
Cool Pigment Set (1), 2 Brush Sets from Patternmarker, Lipglass set, Lustreglass Set

Lots of lipsticks, lipglasses, paints, lipmixes, glosses, usual cco stuff

NO STILA!
ssad.gif

BB
empty 6 lip palette
kohl palettes (shimmer and matte)
shimmerbricks in gold, peony, brownie
essentials eye palette (3 colors)
shimmer brights eye palette
2 blush duos (one with pink/bronze, one with apricot/bronze)

vicuna1

Quote:
Originally Posted by missmarkers
p.s. and yes, i did have to ask for the pigments since they keep the testers hidden i guess. LOL

LOL! They're like MAC Pigment Nazis there! I almost feel like I need to speak in code and they'll take to me to some hidden door, where you have to use the secret knock and handshake to get in just to view the pigments. That CCO is by far the most thorough at "rule" following that I've ever visited (and I do look for CCO's wherever I travel!). The ladies are nice as can be, but apparently who ever runs the joint carries a big stick and isn't afraid to use it on employee rule benders!

maggiep07

I went to the Jeffersonville CCO last week. They had so much! Again the pigments were behind the counter, so we had to ask to see them.
They had a lot of brushes, eyeshadows, blushes and lipsticks. They had a really nice selection!

I only ended up taking home a Blue Brown pigment and a Fairylite pigment. But I am satisfied!

AppleDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiep07
I went to the Jeffersonville CCO last week. They had so much! Again the pigments were behind the counter, so we had to ask to see them.
They had a lot of brushes, eyeshadows, blushes and lipsticks. They had a really nice selection!

I only ended up taking home a Blue Brown pigment and a Fairylite pigment. But I am satisfied!

Do you remember any other pigments?

maggiep07

i remember a few...
violet, golden olive, there was a blue... maybe cornflower? and old gold. there were about 10 colors in total, but thats all i remember.
i might go back next week so ill let you know what else i find!

styrch

Just got back from the cco... Here's what I remember them having...

Eyeshadows: Pink Venus, Aquavert, mancatcher, those velvet shadows from last fall, Interview/Purple X duo, take wing quad and the other quad from that collection...

Pigments: Golden Olive, Fairy Light, Dark Soul, Pinked Mauve, Accent Red, Shimmertime, Blue Storm, Adorn (not a pigment but still kept with the pigments), Blue Brown

Shadesticks: Crimsonaire, Blurrbury (They had more than these two, but these are the ones I remember). Shimmermint I think... a few others.

CCBS: Fabulush, Root, Kool, Slick (several others I don't remember)

Skincare: Oil Control Lotion, Strobe Cream, Microfine refinisher... lots of other stuff but I don't remember.

Blushcremes: I remember seeing Cherche and Ladyblush, but I don't remember the others

Sets: Lip sets from last holiday season, Lip gelee dress set, Brush set from patternmaker, glimmerhsimmer/glitter liner/etc from patternmaker

Some foundations but I didn't look too closely.

Brushes: 100 (which they couldn't find for me), some of the bigger powder brushes, 191, 194, 224, 275, 213

Lipsticks: They had quite a few including Rocker (which I noticed has been taken off the website), House of Style amd Influential from Couture, Russian Red, Sweetie, Lady Bug, Cyber, the usual suspects...

Lipglass: two couture lipglasses but I didn't look very closely at the rest of these. I'm sorry.

Paints: Mauvism, Structural Brown... many of the beigey looking ones. Didn't look too closely because I was distracted by the paint sticks.

Other: Several glitz glosses, all of the concealer palettes from last year, cheek stains from last year.

I did my best to remember... I hope this helps someone.

missmarkers

i was there a couple of weeks ago and nothing new really. the only things i remembered seeing that haven't been mentioned were: electric eel and club eyeshadows. they still have foolish me blush and most (if not all) of the blushcremes.

nothing too exciting.

gurldv8

Hey just wanted to let you guys know, they have some new stuff there. There are Glissade and Shimpagne MSFs ($17.00) and the coveted Bobbi Brown Stonewashed nudes palette is there for $35.00.