Jeffersonville, OH CCO (Prime Outlets at Jeffersonville)

styrch

Not a lot here. Less than I expected actually. No MSFs that I saw. Here's what I remember...

MAC
Blushes - tons of these!
-Peechykeen
-Stray Rose
-Desirous
-Plum Foolery
-Trace Gold
-Sunbasque
-Coygirl
-Well Dressed
-Fever
-Dollymix
- Flirt & Tease
- Taupe
-Amerbing Rose (I think)
Blushcremes
- Cherce
-Ladyblush
- (others I can't remember)
Cream Color Base
- Falbulush
- Shell
-Luna
-Pearl (I think)
Last year's holiday lip kits
Nail polish
-Vintage Vamp
-Violette Femme
-Abstract
(tons more)
Pigments
- Dark Soul
- Pink Opal
- Shimmertime
- Blue Brown
- Aire De Blue
- Pastorelle
-Accent Red
-Pinked Mauve
(a couple more but they didn't stand out to me)
Brow kits - all
Concealor palettes - all but Light (boo!)
Lots of lipsticks
Shadows didn't have anything remarkable except maybe Jete.
Glimmershippers - Ettiqette.On the Town

BB
Shimmerbricks
-brownie
-gold
- tawny (I think)
palettes
-lots of them but I didn't think an looked remarkable so I didn't pay a lot of attention.

Anyway, hope this helps someone.

maggiep07

I went last week and forgot to post!
they had quite a bit..
pigments-
dark soul
pastorale
pink opal
viz-a-viloet
accent red
cornflower

shadows
a lot! they had some in the blue pacaking, i forget what collection

lipsticks
a lot again
they had morange in some different packaging, i cant remeber the name of it either.

msf-
glissade

a lot of foundations

a lot skin care in old packaging

fluidline
nightfish
royal wink
non comformist
waveline
sage

some blushes
peachy keen...
cant remember

they had a lot!

Angelcorrine

I went to this store today. Since this is my first time in a CCO, I didn't know what was normally there. I noticed several old brush sets, and some older gift sets. A cool eyes palette and cool and warm lips palettes. Lots of blushes, both cream and regular. Some CCBs. A lot of skincare products in the old packaging. Random foundation shades - I did notice that they had hyper real in some of the shades that (I think) were recently discontinued. Quite a few lipglasses, fluid lines and eyeshadows. A lot of lipsticks - I saw a fleshpot lipstick in the regular casing. Unfortunately, I don't remember which shades they had of most of these. I did see that they have corn and royal hue shadesticks, and many discontinued paints.

Unfortunately, I haven't been into MAC for long enough to know if anything I saw was really special... but, hopefully in time that will change!

Angelcorrine

I went there again (because I'm obsessed). Asked about the pigments this time, and there were all the ones that appear to normally be there. They had cocomotion (I wish I would have gotten one!), violet, viz-a-violet, fairylite, helium, accent red, dark soul, aire-de-bleu, etc. Mostly the same selection in everything else, and two of the four eyeshadow pallettes (take wing and another one with a bronze color... can't remember the name).

They had just gotten a shipment in. The one employee was showing me what came in - she showed me several MES - but then a young girl came out from the back room and stopped her. It was really strange.

There is still a ton of skincare products, and some brush sets. They also have the 180 brush!

jen2112

Has anyone been to this CCO lately? I've been looking for the mineralize satinfinish foundation and some slimshines and wanted to know if there are any discounts.

Thanks!
smiles.gif

Angelcorrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen2112
Has anyone been to this CCO lately? I've been looking for the mineralize satinfinish foundation and some slimshines and wanted to know if there are any discounts.

Thanks!
smiles.gif

As of yesterday, they did not have any slimshines. They did have some mineralize satinfinish foundations, but they did not have every color. I bet that if you call and ask then if they have it in your color, they could tell you for sure. Hope this helps!

Other things:
They did also have a several of the antiquitease pallettes (I remember the cool eyes and smoky eyes ones), the brush sets, l/g and e/l gift sets and all of the pigments from this collection. I do not remember seeing any of the individual l/s or l/g from this collection. There is tons of n/l and blush, and there is still a lot of e/s, l/g, l/s, e/l, etc. Also, there are a lot of pigments (over twenty, they had to upgrade from a shoebox to a larger box to hold them all). They have one lonely MSF (Naked You).

static_universe

Alright ladies, I went out to Jeffersonville today and here's a quick run down of MAC products they had.

Eyeshadows
Carbon, Stars N Rockets, Da Bling, Passionate, Crystal Avalanche, Poison Pen, Deep Truth, Expensive Pink, Coppering, Pink Freeze, Rite of Spring, Claire de Lune, Suspicion, Romping, Endless Love, Tete-a-Tint, and many more. I think there were around 50.

Shade Sticks
Sea Me, Corn, Lucky Jade, Crimsonaire, Gracious Me, Shimmermint.

Pigments
Violet, Accent Red, Viz-A-Violet, Old Gold, Helium, Jardin Aires, Dark Soul, Off the Radar, and a few more.

Fluidline
Non Conformist, Haunting, Waveline, Iris Eyes, Brassy.

other eye products
Several eye liner pencils, a couple glitter liners, some liquid lasts. Four different brow sets.

lip products
I'm not crazy into lip things, but there was an entire beaker jammed full of lip liners, and a three pack of clear lip gloss. There was also those bright blue and purple lipsticks. Most of the other lipsticks were nude and more towards the gold and browns and most of the lip glasses/glosses/etc were pink and red. Like I said, I didn't go through them. There were also several shades of lip conditioner.

Powder Blush
There was a lot of these, maybe twenty different colors. I remember Peaches, Fleur Power, Breath of Plum, Pinch O Peach, Peachy Keen, and Pinch Me.

other blushes
There were also some creme blushes but I didn't really look through them. Maybe about ten different colors.

Powders and Foundations
Lots of darker color and some of the lighter warm colors in Studio Tech? Also some iridescent powders.

other
I didn't look through the brushes, but there were a couple basket fulls behind the counter. There was also a lot of stuff from the holiday collection, palettes and I think the brush sets. There were different face creams and eye creams that I didn't look through, and there was Fix+ in the old packaging. Then there was some nail polish and blotting tissues.

i have made several trips here. the first time i went i spend around $100. i was impressed by the lower than normal prices for mac make up. i ended up buying 4 different types of foundations, a conceler, brush set. i returned a month later to get the lip gloss set from last holiday season, and a sharpner. its become one of favorite spots to get make up. does any one know if they accept the mac pro discount?

damsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegirlof1983
does any one know if they accept the mac pro discount?

no they do not.

Angelcorrine

Thanks for posting - I won't waste my time driving down this weekend.

EDIT: Did you happen to ask if they have MSFs? I'm reading about other CCOs getting a bunch in, and I'm hoping J'ville does too!

dasmonkeygirl

I went there today and they had a ton of blushes, eyeshadows (one from Moonbathe, but I can't remember which one), lipsticks, shadesticks (including Sea Me), skincare in the old packaging, some random foundations, CCB's, about 8 nailpolishes, some Antiquitease palattes and about 13-15 pigments ( dark soul, off the radar, fairylite, accent red, helium, YOUR LADYSHIP!!, cocomotion, sweet sienna, golden lemon, viz-a-violet and maybe 2 more that I can't remember) and some brushes. The pigments were behind the counter and I had to ask for them, but they let me pick them up open them and test them no problem.

I had a small haul, just Your Ladyship and Cocomotion, but I was happy with that.
smiles.gif

Rockette13

Does anyone know the address of this CCO? On Outlet Bound, it doesn't list the exact address...just what exit to take. Lol. Thanks in advance!

Angelcorrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockette13
Does anyone know the address of this CCO? On Outlet Bound, it doesn't list the exact address...just what exit to take. Lol. Thanks in advance!

The address I have is for the outlet mall is...

8000 Factory Shops Blvd, Jeffersonville, OH 43128

When you get off the exit, you want to go east on the road you get off on. You can't miss the outlet mall, it's HUGE! I always turn left at the very first traffic light (there's a Wendy's and McDonalds there). The CCO is on the side closest to the freeway, in the last section of shops. I can't think of the other shops around it at the moment, but if you go into that last row it's right there.

Make sure to post a report after you go!

KYBankerGirl

Has anyone visited this CCO recently? I'm considering a day trip and would love to know what they may have if you've been recently.

whittt8

I was there two weekends back and I was disappointed. Just some foundations, a couple blushes, and some skincare stuff. I so hoped there'd be something exciting, like everyone else has been finding, and nope =( I'm thinking about calling to find out if there is anything good in or on its way.

static_universe

I was just in the store today and they had Heatherette lashes (she's good and she's bad) and a bunch of Fafi stuff. The couple blushes, beauty powder or whatever they called it, and Squeeze It lip gloss.

But what I really recommend picking up is the Origins Modern Friction for $29!

cetati

Quote:
Originally Posted by static_universe
I was just in the store today and they had Heatherette lashes (she's good and she's bad) and a bunch of Fafi stuff. The couple blushes, beauty powder or whatever they called it, and Squeeze It lip gloss.

But what I really recommend picking up is the Origins Modern Friction for $29!

Do they have any of the paint pots from Fafi?