Jeffersonville, OH CCO (Prime Outlets at Jeffersonville)

styrch

Was there today, here's what I remember:

Antiquitese sets and Smokey eye Palette
Other Holiday sets but not paletted
A couple of basic brush sets

Both of the Fafi blushes
Fafi Belightful BP
Regular Belightful BP
Another BP I don't remember the name of (sort of white)

Some blushes and blushcremes but none that stood out to me in particular

Lippies
Sunmetal
Danse
Sex Ray lg
Cyber
Odyssey
Blast of Blue

Not many eye shadows. Had a couple of Matte ones but nothing phenominal in my opinion.

Only two fluidlines, delphic was one of them. Don't remember the other

Pigments: Off the Radar, Rushmetal, Fairylight, Dark Soul, Pastoral, Sweet Sienna, Cocomotion, Helium

I was excited to find Sweet Sienna but overall I was unimpressed with the selection today.

Angelcorrine

I was there yesterday, and they pretty much have the same things that were said in the last post (or, if you're a regular, the same stuff they always have there). They still have both FAFI quads, one of the blushes and both beauty powders. Two of the color forms palettes (warm and cool eyes) and several of this year's holiday eye palettes. In shadesticks they are down to Shimmermint, Gracious Me and Crimsonaire. A few fluidlines - delphic, blitz and glitz and frostlite. They have most of the Neo Sci Fi and Cool Heat eyeshadows. No Solar White, though (I specifically asked and the manager said that they had gotten one in and she bought it). No special brushes. No MSFs. The same pigments as mentioned before and Your Ladyship.

If anybody has anything specific that they were looking for, ask and I'll let you know what I remember.

disconlemonade

I have been to this particular CCO a number of times and they always something or the other that appeals to me....

They have lovenectar lustreglass, beaux lustreglass, three of the l/g from neosci fi including soft and slow, naked space and the other brown one (i forget the name). This CCO has tons of lippes and lipglosses, these are just some of the ones that stood out to me. They do not have any dazzleglasses.
They have FAFI hipness blush, coppertone blush, hushabye blush, raizin blush, cherche cream blush, uncommon cream blush, blunt blush, they also have the all over beauty powders from fafi in vervacious and belightful, they have the large fafi totes, they have the 2008 holiday palettes in the smokey eyes, warm eyes and cool eyes....they have the well plumed quad, both of the fafi quads....studio finish concealer in NW30 and NW35, select spf concealer in NC 42, some studio fix powders in darker shades like NW50, NW43, NW55, etc.

Eyeshadows:
tete a tint
magnetic fields, time and space, evening aura, femme fi (neo sci fi)
warming trend (cool heat)
arena
innuendo
lots of matte2 eyeshadows as well as a whole bunch of others that i can't seem to remember
Also, I was informed that I couldn't buy more than 3 of the neo sci fi eyeshadows because they all the same skew # and so they couldn't sell more than three of them even though they were different colors. This does not apply to the other eyeshadows and products though.

Brushes:
129SH from fafi
As well as some others that I didn't recognize and the numbers were worn off, sorry.

They also have strobe cream and fix+ in the old packaging. A couple of fragrances as well.

I will be going around the third week of march so i will definitely keep you ladies updated.

kleigh09

This CCO always disappoints me compared to people's finds at other outlets. Disconlemonade did a good job of describing what's available; not much has changed. No MSFs, no dazzleglasses, no tendertones, no pink blush...basically nothing I was after
ssad.gif
However, I did pick up Sushi Flower shadow and Vivacious lipstick (from 2007!). Good luck to everyone!

disconlemonade

Hello ladies! I stopped by today morning on my way to Tennessee and there wasn't anything special or new. The only thing worth mentioning is that they had the MSFN in light/shimmer and medium dark/shimmer. The only new blush I noticed was Sincere. New brush I hadn't noticed before was the 249.
I also looked through all of the lipsticks and these are some of the ones that I recognized: Pink Plaid, Up the Amp, Back to Del Rio, Creme de Cherise, Curtsy, Utter Pervette, Touch (which is perm but also promoted in Sugar Sweet). They also had a good number of slimeshines, but not Bare. As for eyeshadows, fewer than usual and most of the same....the only ones I hadn't paid attention to before were Girlie, Chill, & Rose Blanc. Also, they had had the mineralize eyeshadows in Pink Split, Two to Glow and Play on Plums the last time I was there but I had forgotten to mention it, but they're still there.

They don't have anymore Fix+, but they do have some of the skincare in the new packaging.

disconlemonade

So I decided to stop by on the way back from TN....they got in some beauty powder blushes in Secret, Feeling, Joyous and Eversun. Two Starflash eyeshadows in Bold&Brazen and Go. They also have the FAFI dolls. Everything else was pretty much the same.

paperfishies

I am In Louisville, Kentucky and I'm thinking about heading up to this outlet mall on Friday, there are a few outlets my husband wants to go to as well. Do they get new stuff in every week? Also, does anyone know anything about the CCO near indianapolis? After we are finished at the Jeffersonville outlets we may head over to the ones in Indy.

paperfishies

Well I am finally home from the outlets and I got quite a few things from the CCO...Mostly dicontinued...I have a pro card so I was hunting for discontinued MAC stuff. They had about 20 different shadows, both Fafi quads, along with another quad (cant think of the name it had a really pretty copper shadow in it) 3 or 4 shadows from the neo scifi collection. No painpots but about 5 paints. Also had quite a few brushes (they were behind the counter and you had to ask) They had a ton of lipsticks and lipglass. They had a ton of eyeliners and lip liners as well. They had around 8 pigments. Sweet Sienna was one of them, I know a lot of people love that. Dark Soul, golden lemon, Viz-a-Violet, cocomotion, helium. They had the Fafi blush in Hippness. they had quite a few blushes, emote being one of them.

Hmm...They had 3 or 4 holiday eyeshadow sets. The eyeliner holiday set. A few lipstick sets. a lot of the MAC skin care. 2 or 3 MSF's. They had the MAC spray foundations. 3 or 4 fluidlines-Blue peep and delphic and a sparkly white one. Oh and they had 2 or 3 shadesticks.

Cinammonkisses

Sorry to ask a dumb question, but what is the name of this store on the strip? I don't want to miss it.

Oh, and what are the prices for the items? Are these things on sale, or just hard to come by items and still being sold @ a normal price?

disconlemonade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinammonkisses
Sorry to ask a dumb question, but what is the name of this store on the strip? I don't want to miss it.

Oh, and what are the prices for the items? Are these things on sale, or just hard to come by items and still being sold @ a normal price?

It's called The Cosmetics Company Store. It is right next to the Tommy Hilfiger outlet store so if you see that, then you can't miss it. The prices are 30% off regular prices including discontinued or limited edition products. They also have products that are currently being sold at MAC. HTH
winks.gif

labellarosa

Not really different from the other post

About 20 or 30 eyeshadows
3 of the neo sifi collection
rose blanc
rite of spring
passionate
Go
lots of matte2 eyeshadows
can't remember all of them

both of the fafi palettes
a fafi blush

Lots of skin care products & Charged water

a few blushes but nothing really special

Holiday eyeshadow/lip/brush sets

Lots of lip products

3 Fluidlines

4 or so brow sets

4 or so paints

forgot to look for pigments but I didn't see any :/

5 lip conditioners

2 of the cream concealers in nw30 & nw35

some lip pencils, eyeliners and such

bough a few things but not to impressed

paperfishies

That CCO is really weird, you have to ask for the pigments, they keep them behind the counter. I guess that's a hot item that people take. But yeah, you have to ask the clerk for the pigments, they have about 10 of them.

disconlemonade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mochahantas
I may make a trip tomorrow. Do they sell empty palettes and/or eyeshadow refills?

No I've never seen them there, let us know what you got!!
th_wink3.gif

disconlemonade

Stopped by there today and they had some new stuff but most of it was pretty much the same. Here's what I can remember:

Eyeshadows:
Femme fi and Time& space left from Neo Scifi
Carbon
Suspicion
Graphology
Meet the Fleet
Fertile
Signed, Sealed
Soft Brown
Da Bling
Girlie
Sushi Flower
Cordoroy
Embark
Passionate
Post Haste
Shore Leave
Warming Trend
Sunset B

Blushes: Pretty much the same...they had Eversun, Secret, Serenely, Hushabye, Cream blushes in Uncommon, Cherche and Fancy Ray

They had two shades of MSF Natural and Shimmer Duos..one was in medium dark. They also had the Tempting and Shadowy Lady quad from Cult of Cherry....no Spiced Chocolate though. They still have all the holdiday quads...and three lip quads from the holiday collection as well.

Lipsticks:
Pervette
Angel
Odyssey
Up the Amp
Vegas Volt
Lightly Ripe (CoC)
Creme Cherise
Creme de la femme
Impassioned
Fast Thrill
Curtsy
Back to del rio
Touch
So many more....

L/G:
Two from CoC...one was Lil Hot Pepper
Frozen Dream
Perky
3N
2N
Opal
Love Nectar
Loveknot
Hey Sailor
Soft & Slow, Supreme and Naked Space from Neo Sci fi
Lip 65
Couple of 3D glasses
A number of TLCs
A set of three Lustreglasses with Instant Gold, Beaux and Wonderstruck
A lot more...
They also had a bunch of lipliners too but I didn't look through them.

Brushes are all the same, but the most exciting part was that they had the MAC brush roll! I was so happy to see it there since I was planning on getting it from the store....apparently they were doing inventory and saw that they had a couple left so they put it out!
th_DANCE.gif
I also saw a mini soft sac carry all bag on display.

Mochahantas

Quote:
Originally Posted by disconlemonade
No I've never seen them there, let us know what you got!!
th_wink3.gif

Sorry it took me so long to reply! I've been twice since my orginal post!
drools.gif

I was in heaven. Both times I sat there looking for hours.

Between the 2 visits, I got:

SunsetB e/s
Passionate e/s
A Smokey e/s palette (don't remember the name)
A l/g.. don't remember the name (I suck
th_LMAO.gif
)

I got other things but I just can't remember right now.

I plan to make a trip ATLEAST once a month...
drools.gif

disconlemonade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mochahantas
Anybody know what brushes they have?

239, 129, 116, 168, 252 those are the popular ones but they have some other randoms too. Its the same as I mentioned in my previous posts.