Jeffersonville, OH CCO (Prime Outlets at Jeffersonville)

disconlemonade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockette13
Anyone know if the FAFI dolls are available at this CCO? Thanks in advance!

They are!
yes.gif

disconlemonade

Went there today but was disappointed with their selection
ssad.gif

New Items:
Dame Edna trios (both of them)
Dame Edna lipglosses (all three), no l/s though.
Dame Edna Highlighting Powders (both)
BPB's in Sweetness, Serenly, Enough Said, Eversun.
Some of the BBR eyeshadows: Knight, Top Knot, Henna, etc.
They also had three l/g from BBR: Soft Wave, Strawberry Blonde, Quick Tease.

E/S:
Mink & Sable
Grand Entrance
Fertile
Mylar
Arctic Grey
Pen n Pink
Graphology
Vellum
Go
Expensive Pink
Bold & Brazen
Femme fi
Evening Aura
Time and Space
Magnetic Fields
Three e/s from Emmaunel Ungaro
Plenty more....

They have the Christmas Brush sets including the one with the 187SE. The fullsize 217, 275 and 129SH are the new ones.
They also have the Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick in Platinum Pink.

Cinci

Has anybody been here lately? My boyfriend is driving down from Toronto to go to a concert in Columbus.. I was thinking of sending him on a detour to look for pigments... Does anyone know what they have in stock as of lately?

Cinci

boo, change of plans, the boyfriend won't be going there anymore.. If anyone is going to this CCO and wouldn't mind dong a CP for me, please send me a message! thanks!

MACaddict08

This CCO is 2 hours from me. I was going to go the other day but decided to call ahead so it wasnt a wasted trip. The lady on the phone was super nice. She said they get their shipments almost always around the 25th of every month. I asked about the new stuff they've gotten from MAC recently and she said their last shipment wasnt very big with MAC. She said mostly lipsticks and lipglosses and a few holiday sets. I asked her about the stuff I'm looking for, but she kind of seemed like she didn't even know what I was talking about and automatically said no? haha sooo I didnt end up going that day but will probably head down the week of the 25th and call ahead to see how much MAC they got in again. I think CCO's are the greatest outlet stores ever invented. Even if I dont find anything, its still a rush just going in not knowing the kind of goodies you will find! I'm just a huge make up geek! haha

Im guessing since you guys go to this CCO,you've probably been to a few in Indiana and such too. How do those compare? And have you guys ever seen the 109 or the more popular eye brushes like 217 around at this CCO? I have a pro card so ill probably just break down and buy them online but it would be fun to find them at a cco!

Rockette13

Has anyone been here recently? I've never been to this CCO before, and it is almost two hours away, so I want the trip to be well worth it! I'm not looking for anything specifically...I'm just curious as to what has been spotted there recently. If all else fails, I'll just call, but I love to read people's "reports" on their findings. Lol. Thanks in advance!!! <3

MAC.girl

I went there today. The only things I saw that was out of the ordinary was both beauty powders, 2 blushes, and bough grey e/s from liberty of London. And RIPE PEACH!!!!!!! after I purchased mine there was one left!

hollasenorita12

How do you call ahead of time..? Like, just call the store in general and ask to talk to the CCO?
I've never been to it so I'm just wondering.
Whats it say on the outside of the store? Cosmetics Company Outlook? Thanks!