Let's have a "What the f**k??"-Ebay thread....

user2

Wait some more months and you'll get the postcards for about $10 because usually d_marsz_ink comes up with some extra staples weeks later!

AllINeedIsMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie_doll_713
I'm sorry but anyone who'd pay that much is just stupid. It's a frickn postcard! $100 bucks?? WTF?

Hey Barbie, watch what you say.
smiles.gif
There's a lot of Specktra girls who pay that much for a postcard. Just go back a few months on this post and you'll see what I mean. (Personally, I wouldn't pay that much, but if you're a postcard collector, I guess you'll pay whatever b/c you want/need that certain one).

glittergoddess27

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
Nope....Along with Lingerie came Bare Fetish, Negligee, Of Corset and Fine China!

The ad verbage says great to "accompany" the Lingerie collection so nope it came frm something else. Ya really gotta read the text carefully on e-bay I noticed some sellers will get one over on ya if you don't read all the fine print.. I missed Dreamy,.. but it looks like a lovely color.

mare

Quote:
Originally Posted by msthrope
that's the third luxuriations card i've seen mare win. why spend that much on a triplicate card is what i don't get.

Um... no, this is only the second one *anyone* has seen me win. And it's only the FIRST one that I've gotten in hand. I never got the first one because it was inadvertently destroyed before shipment, so I got a refund.

But just ignore me and continue making unfounded assumptions. Just remember what they say about the word "assume"...

msthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by mare
Um... no, this is only the second one *anyone* has seen me win. And it's only the FIRST one that I've gotten in hand. I never got the first one because it was inadvertently destroyed before shipment, so I got a refund.

But just ignore me and continue making unfounded assumptions. Just remember what they say about the word "assume"...

i apologize. i knew it was the second for certain. what you spend your money on is none of my business that doesn't mean i might not understand it and i might not muse about it, but it's your money to spend in the end and i am not making any assumptions about how or what you spend.

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie_doll_713
I bet the cds that everyone sells as the 'MAC bible' are just those huge manuals which someone scanned and put onto that Adobe reader program.

Exactly right. They are illegal scans as M·A·C issues its product manual in a ring binder folder and update inserts are sent out regularly. To be honest the claims made for the "bible" are out of all proportion with the reality. It will not teach you how to apply makeup and it won't make you a professional makeup artist. As professionaltart says, there's very little in the Product Manual that is of any interest to a consumer.

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
The lustreglasses this seller has for sale aren't real are they?

http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQsassZvickid66QQhtZ-1

They don't have names, and have a window in the box. Hmm.

No - not real. My broadband is down so I haven't checked all this seller's items but a quick glance makes me think that most are counterfeit.

When my broadband is restored later in the week I'll be doing quite a bit of work on counterfeit M·A·C and how to spot it to help folks here.

Dreamergirl3

I always wonder if anyone has told the sellers that they are selling fakes. What would they have to say for themselves? I just feel bad for the people that actually purchase them
ssad.gif

*EDIT* Omg, a lot of the products that person is selling are fake. You can totally see the hinges on the eyeshadow! Grrr those people make me angry!

a914butterfly

i bought 1 of those fake eyshadows that are numbered and they have a mirror and aplicator in the bottom. they dont stay on very long. the eyshadow wears off in less than an hour. i emailed back the seller and she swears it is real and what they sell in the japan and asia markets.

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by a914butterfly
i bought 1 of those fake eyshadows that are numbered and they have a mirror and aplicator in the bottom. they dont stay on very long. the eyshadow wears off in less than an hour. i emailed back the seller and she swears it is real and what they sell in the japan and asia markets.

Could you PM me which vendor you bought it from? I have a list of about a dozen sellers of fake M·A·C products and most are in the UK or Australia.