Let's have a "What the f**k??"-Ebay thread....

Corvs Queen

I went to the counter in Ludwig Beck in Munich and they still have a load of them. Plus the teal face pallette. I hope that helps. Not sure if you are close to Munich but I highly recommend the counter there. Such nice girls.

samtaro

Yep, I'm not buying from them cause of the feedback issue. I also don't buy from those who choose to not disclose the feedback comments.

Corvs Queen

Oh and try the seller poppingpink. She's awesome about international orders and everything that I've gotten from her has genuine.

Darleene

Thank you
smiles.gif

No.. i´m not close to munich
ssad.gif

Vienna is really close to me. I`m from Graz and we dont have a mac counter here
cry.gif
. I have to go to vienna to buy mac.

Thanks for the ebay seller :thumbsup:
th_shake2.gif

KJam

Quote:
Originally Posted by asnbrb
GODDAMMIT!! they don't ship to Hawaii?!?!

They don't ship to APOs (military overseas) either. Screw 'em!

peanut

I ordered a couple things from evalueville: an Armani e/s and Laura Mercier TM. Both packages took about 2 weeks to get (around the holidays). This was longer than I expected, but the shipping charge was low and the products were exactly as described. The LM TM had an expiration date of 4/2007 so I was pleased. Still, when I didn't receive the first package after about 10 days, I e-mailed but only got a form letter response. Great prices though, so I might order again.

HOTasFCUK

I swear i was just checking that link out before i logged onto specktra!!!! I got so excited especially with the $1 shipping but just my luck, they don't ship to Canada. I also found another seller with banshee with cheap shipping and no, they won't send it to Canada. Two in a row!

valley

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
I swear i was just checking that link out before i logged onto specktra!!!! I got so excited especially with the $1 shipping but just my luck, they don't ship to Canada. I also found another seller with banshee with cheap shipping and no, they won't send it to Canada. Two in a row!

heh heh, I used to do find stuff like that all the time too. Get yourself off ebay.com and onto ebay.ca, then stay there
smiles.gif
(It's the easiest way to avoid seeing the stuff ya cant buy)

HotPink

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I'm with you. Although in the past month they have 11390 positive comments, they have 90 neutral and 222 negative. When I read through them a lot of people said they never got their items and couldn't reach the seller.

Yeah, I saw this too, but I figured if they are doing that much business in one month, a few mistakes are probably expected, so I decided to buy a few things anyway.

I am slowly becoming addicted to ebay. I also recently bought Sunny Boy, Flash of Flesh and Pink Clash l/g which I have been looking for for months. I wanted backups for these. I also bought Lovely Lilly Pigment cause it is sold out pretty much everywhere. Now I am just waiting for everything to get to me.

blueyedlady87

Quote:

Dang, that makes me wish I was 18 so I could bid! Lol, especially the training manual. I wish I could get my hands on one of the eyehadow racks. That would be the perfect way to store them. I bet the cds that everyone sells as the 'MAC bible' are just those huge manuals which someone scanned and put onto that Adobe reader program.

professionaltart

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie_doll_713
Dang, that makes me wish I was 18 so I could bid! Lol, especially the training manual. I wish I could get my hands on one of the eyehadow racks. That would be the perfect way to store them. I bet the cds that everyone sells as the 'MAC bible' are just those huge manuals which someone scanned and put onto that Adobe reader program.

thats exactly what they are

professionaltart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllINeedIsMac
Where can I get a MAC book/cd that is real? Can anyone help? I looked on ebay, but I can never really detect the difference. Is there a such thing as this?

well the real book is the Product Knowledge Manual aka the PKM and i will tell u the dead honest truth, before i became an artist i bought the CD on eBay and its filled with useless knowl;edge for the consumer. like it tells u what the ingredients are in an eyeshadow and how to sell it u know?

THAT ebay listing however is showing bits & pieces from Kevyn Aucoin's books Making Faces/Face Forward which are not part of the original PKM obviously

i would say to save your money

user2

Quote:
Originally Posted by professionaltart
there is a dreamy (im wearing it now! :-D) i dont think it came with lingerie though.... :-(

Nope....Along with Lingerie came Bare Fetish, Negligee, Of Corset and Fine China!