Let's have a "What the f**k??"-Ebay thread....

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_addict_77
Hmmm, I thought the Diana brushes had all pink bristles.

http://cgi.ebay.com/MAC-5PC-BRUSH-SE...cmd ZViewItem

They look genuine to me. The trouble with trying to make bristles pink is that the bristles in different M·A·C brushes are made of different fibres and not all will take dye equally well. Technically it would be quite difficult to achieve pink bristles which look uniform across the collection and it might affect the texture and quality of the bristles. I could of course be totally wrong but that's my take on things. If anyone knows better please speak up
smiles.gif

caffn8me

The buyer has just posted this;

Quote:
PLEASE NOTE: I MADE A MISTAKE, THIS ARE NOT FROM THE DIANA ROSS COLLECTION, THEY ARE FROM THE PRINTOUT COLLECTION!! STILL, THE PINK BRUSHES ARE SELLING FOR A VERY HIGH AMOUNT WHEN SOLD INDIVIDUALLY!

LivinginPink

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
Wait some more months and you'll get the postcards for about $10 because usually d_marsz_ink comes up with some extra staples weeks later!

Yep every time. Though her shipping is a little outragous and the last time I got p/c they were poorly shipped.

bring_the_rukus

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I'm with you. Although in the past month they have 11390 positive comments, they have 90 neutral and 222 negative. When I read through them a lot of people said they never got their items and couldn't reach the seller.

ive recently bought a full size deckchair for 17 and porcreline pink for 17 as well from that seller and shipping was 1$ each. i recieved my items really quickly with no problems. im thinking they are dealing with such high volume that mistakes are being made. im happy though =)

tinagrzela

Quote:
Originally Posted by V2LUCKY
I was just about to post that one, I was watching it but forgot about it.

OMG!! I have one at home. If I knew I could get $50 for it, that would make me sell it in an instant!