Let's have a "What the f**k??"-Ebay thread....

nobella

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_obsession
holy fuckin christ are you kidding me? $132 for lesiuretime? my god...

hahahaha i feel bad for whoever wins that i saw it at acco for like 9 bucks lol

BadPrincess

Ice Box......

I really wanted this... watched it for like three days! Guess someone else wanted it more
icon_eek.gif
Anyone here win it?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

CaliKris

Jude

MY local CCO had a few of these to for $40 bucks or so. Some weird price. I didn't even really look because it is one of the only palettes I find completely unappealing.

Pimptress

That's so strange. I don't understand... maybe they marketed the same Nordstrom cool eye palette in a different area under a different name. Because they are calling it "Jewel Dazzle"

Lisa182

That's the Dazzle Cool Eye palette. It was released at Sak's in 2004. It's the same colors as the Printout palettes, they were just released with a crystal case. It came in a set with brushes (either teal or chartruese), an eye shadow palette (either cool or warm, the warm palettes were a chartruese color), and another palette that had the same colors as the Printout Trendmaker palette, but in a pink crystal case.

mandirigma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Beauty
Did they rob a MAC?

LOL, looks like it, at least intercepted a shipment or something. but the person has a bunch of lots up for auction. and they do say "hot!!!" shady!