Let's have a "What the f**k??"-Ebay thread....

user3

drool.gif

ishtarchick

glimmershimmers in sweet n shy... those are the ones coming out with the blushes sometime during this spring/summer (forgot date sorry) right?
hhmmmm.. shady indeed, it's a shame if this is rreally coming from a stolen shipment... on i mean, i love mac and all, but i think that in the long run this kind of things will only cause MAC prices to shoot up again.. bc of secure transporting and all...
just my 2 cents tho... loved the pics
tong.gif

labwom

does sound a little shady but she does have very good feedback! I'm thinking of bidding on a few of her items.

mel0622

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa
drool.gif

i know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Beauty
Did they rob a MAC?

it DOES look like they did! lol. the e/s look the same color. 2 different ones.

2_pink

Jeebus, look how high the bidding is!!! Wow...

but i do notice that A LOT of them are multiples, i mean if they were all different colors then i could see that being more worth it than getting 5 of the same lippies.

pushhupsindrag

holy crap!! yeah they do have alot of multiples which adds more to the 'intercepted shipment idea'. and i looked at the store of the second one and things are way over retail price.

koolkatz

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky
and yet this one is only $169.99 right now... weird.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll..._BIN_Stores_IT

Well, that one is only for 16 items. Says in the auction that the 16 will be randomly selected from the picture. The first auction is for 562 items.

HOLY COW!!! Imagine all that MAC surrounding you in your room! I'd be rolling around in it completely hysterical! LMAO.

I think someone really did steal stuff -- at my counter, we're having a problem with delivery people tearing open boxes and stealing items that are just coming out.

Scrangie

They have those at my CCO paired with a brush set and another palette with a CCB for around ... I wanna say $80? I got all excited when I saw it, but then kinda disappointed when it wasn't what I thought it was. Still pretty, though.

msthrope

the prices tour de pink is going for nowadays makes me laugh because i got mine on ebay for $49.99 before the craze broke out.