Let's have a "What the f**k??"-Ebay thread....

libra14

Quote:
Originally Posted by mare
Presuming "her" means me, yeah, someone beat me because I decided not to pursue it. Yes, it's been known to happen
icon_eek.gif

I love you!
lol.gif

ledonatella

They probably thought it was an MSF because there's plenty for swap/sale on MUA, etc. that nobody wants. Not that it's not a pretty color but I mean the shadows weren't as in demand as the MSF's.

pumpkincat210

OMG!! It makes me want to sell my Noble and Tres Teal. They are the only shadows from mac that i was disappointed with.. The pigmentation is too sheer and they don't stay on very long.

taygalchi

I just returned from Franklin Mills CCO and they had quite a few of these left (in a basket by the register). I was digging through the basket trying to find MSFs...none left.
ssad.gif

I agree that the bidder thought it was an MSF.

Janelleleo

Perhaps it was shill bidding? The buyer seems to be a completely new user which is unusual given the really high price they paid for it. Maybe the seller is just trying to drum up the price. That's the first thing I thought when I saw this auction. I really enjoyed the Mineralize Eyeshadows but I didn't think they were cult items on the level of Skinfinishes or Parrot.

LadyLaundale

That is so bizzare, I agre that they probably won't end up purchasing it. I picked up a Little Madame on ebay last week for $12. On a quest to collect all the Mineralize shadowsl, and finally did with this one.

bellaetoile

shill bidding, anyone? i KNOW these don't go this high, and the bid history is VERY sketch on that auction. i just got mine for $11, they're at the CCOs, and honestly, these shadows are nothing special. most go for $15 MAX brand new in box.

roxybc

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
Oh, i was looking at the feedback for the winner and they have 0, so they probably won't end up paying.

My thoughts exactly!!!!!!!!!
th_confused_new.gif

blueyedlady87

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
Hmm right now I'm thinking about listing my bn Fresh Cream Eye Kohl on Ebay......

I just passed on one at a CCO. I thought it was a less pretty version of Gilded White. Now I'm sad. Is it worth alot??