Let's have a "What the f**k??"-Ebay thread....

user2

LOL let me go to my counter and buy three of that one!
graucho.gif

a914butterfly

how are people stupid enough to pay over $60.00 for something that retails for about $20.00 and even though it may be sold out on the mac website, you can still buy it at the counters or nordstrom?? and a whole jar of pigment?? i mean you can buy a sample even for a fraction fo the price cause in my opinion a jar is just way too much and would last a few lifetimes.

Shimmer

they may not have counters taht sell it anywhere near by.

However.

There isn't a makeup on the face of the planet I want THAT bad.

Parishoon

i'm kinda pissy today so these ppl get my ire:

http://cgi.ebay.com/LOVELY-LILY-NEW-...cm dZViewItem

i hate ppl who jack up shipping
nonono.gif
. i understand recouping costs w/e, but for 22.99 i had better be getting express mail delivery

in a few more days the lipstains etc will be up & ppl gouging on that.
EL why don't you go after the Ebay "capitalists" instead of coming down on specktra :confused:

EDIT: I know it was BIN $0.01 w/ $22.99 s&h to avoid fees, I still think it's cheating the system and annoying, kinda like sellers who you msg a question then they jack up the BIN price, or the S&H, it just makes me mad

Lalli

how can u tell if they r fake or no? like on ebay in pics they look the same, am confused.

Lalli

yeh i know that but like with the pigments and stuff? i would be wary buying off ebay anyway i just have to save up lots n lots 2 build my collection hehe

CaliKris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parishoon
i'm kinda pissy today so these ppl get my ire:

i hate ppl who jack up shipping
nonono.gif
. i understand recouping costs w/e, but for 22.99 i had better be getting express mail delivery

They do that so they don't have to pay ebay fees on their sold cost. The buy it now is .01. Pretty much no fees are going to be paid to ebay, and they just jack up the shipping to cover the cost of the item.

CaliKris

Quote:
Originally Posted by a914butterfly
how are people stupid enough to pay over $60.00 for something that retails for about $20.00 and even though it may be sold out on the mac website, you can still buy it at the counters or nordstrom?? and a whole jar of pigment?? i mean you can buy a sample even for a fraction fo the price cause in my opinion a jar is just way too much and would last a few lifetimes.

I went to 3 counters and a Freestanding store and they were all sold out...in the same Mall. I finally gave up and called my brother inlaw, he picked one up for me at his counter. I agree paying that much for a pigment is crazy, but some people gotta do what they gotta do.

Georgiecat

If I had the extra cash, I really wanted it, and couldn't find it anywhere, I might. But that would depend on whether or not I could buy something that would make me happier for the same amount of money. For example, I would love the Angry Inch lipgloss, but for the amount of money that would cost, I could probably buy....alot more MAC.

Lalli

Ok i bought a MAC blusher brush off this seller and an eyeshadow, as soon as the brush arrived i had my doubts there was no numbers to indicate which blush it is and it BROKE as soon as i took it out the packaging. seller offered a "replacement" but was then suspended. I then noticed the eyeshadow had a mirror and applicator. the seller is now selling again on ebay but hasnt done anything about my replacement i sent it back and it was undelivered and sent back to me. i'm really peed off, i emailed him and just waiting to see what his response is. what shall i do
ssad.gif

ExquisiteImages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalli
Ok i bought a MAC blusher brush off this seller and an eyeshadow, as soon as the brush arrived i had my doubts there was no numbers to indicate which blush it is and it BROKE as soon as i took it out the packaging. seller offered a "replacement" but was then suspended. I then noticed the eyeshadow had a mirror and applicator. the seller is now selling again on ebay but hasnt done anything about my replacement i sent it back and it was undelivered and sent back to me. i'm really peed off, i emailed him and just waiting to see what his response is. what shall i do
ssad.gif

Report to PayPal. PayPal will then open the dispute and then you and the seller goes on from there. After that, PayPal will decide in the case, and hopefully PayPal will favor in you and refund your money. HTH!

Lalli

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExquisiteImages
Report to PayPal. PayPal will then open the dispute and then you and the seller goes on from there. After that, PayPal will decide in the case, and hopefully PayPal will favor in you and refund your money. HTH!

thing is he offered a replacement but then he disappeared n its been over 30 days. hes selling other stuff like dior and lancome and chanel, im thinking to report him 2 ebay again and see wot they say