Quote:
Originally Posted by II3rinII
its a face brush.

#130 duo fiber blush/powder brush.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipglosseater
I'm soo excited for this!!
th_DANCE.gif

I wonder how is this different from the 187 or 188?

I was thinking a duo-fibre brush, but I also thought "But there's already the 187,188, and 184"....

Susanne

Quote:
th_DANCE.gif

iagree.gif
th_DANCE.gif

Miss QQ

I must confess that I don't own any MES or MB. I only have Soft & Gentle and Blonde. I'm more excited about the MSFs here again.

NeonKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
I must confess that I don't own any MES or MB. I only have Soft & Gentle and Blonde. I'm more excited about the MSFs here again.

I just added two to my collection today, making my grand total of 3!! Refined, perfect topping, and redhead, I hope these MSFs are gorgeous.

caramel_geek

Quote:
th_DANCE.gif

iagree.gif

What more can you do with a duo fibre brush? I though 187 and 188 would be the end of the duo-fibre-saga.
tong.gif

Anyways, count me in for the #130.
yes.gif

koukla032487

I was doing some research online on the promoted MSF for this line....it looks similar to Nars Orgasm (which I already have) or seems to at least give the same effect. What do you guys think???
th_dunno.gif

thelove4tequila

Quote:
Originally Posted by caramel_geek
iagree.gif

What more can you do with a duo fibre brush? I though 187 and 188 would be the end of the duo-fibre-saga.
tong.gif

Anyways, count me in for the #130.
yes.gif

Exactly! Maybe its a different shape? Perhaps different fibers than the 187, 188, 184? Haha. I have no clue.
th_dunno.gif

thelove4tequila

Quote:
Originally Posted by koukla032487
I was doing some research online on the promoted MSF for this line....it looks similar to Nars Orgasm (which I already have) or seems to at least give the same effect. What do you guys think???
th_dunno.gif

New info? Where?
tong.gif
Nars Orgasm does nothing for me. Its too darn light for my skin so I hope its not the same.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by koukla032487
th_dunno.gif

Where did you find it?

NeonKitty

With all the insider info this place gets, I have a feeling I'll have my favorites picked out long before MAC even tells their MAs about this collection! I'm seriously in awe of the info y'all find!

Kitiara

I think I have a clue what that new brush will be like. I've seen another brand have somthing like it before.

It was like a normal blush/powder brush but with some longer white fibers just sticking up at the top a little bit.

But Idk, this is what came to mind from the description. I wish I wouldve bought it, but it was really interesting.

Miss QQ

th_sign_woot.gif
I just saw the collection full details on specktra blog!

My wishlist now:
l/g Crazy Haute
l/g Miss Marble
MSF Porcelain Pink
MSF Smooth Merge
MES Girlish Romp
MES Fashion Patch
MB Daft Pink
mac_haul.gif

Can't wait to see pics!

wizzer3245

choochoo.gif
choochoo.gif
choochoo.gif

I just jumped for joy
now i just need to cut down all my other lists for this!
Eeeek
mac_haul.gif
how excited am i right now

FemmeFatale

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacPinkFlamingo
This thread makes my face hungry!!
graucho.gif

As I have been reading the posts I noticed some of you say "glitter bomb" as if that is a critique or something?!?! I am from the midwestern tradition that embraces the notion of a straight Liberace and Clay Aiken, that occasionally starts trends like appliqued clothes, that uses ketchup as much (or more) than gravy at Thanksgiving dinner, that cannot imagine a better vacation spot than Branson, MO, and that would prefer most things deep fried or dunked in glitter or better still both. So when you say "glitter bomb" like its a bad thing it confuses me and makes me wonder why you guys don't like the natural look...
th_confused_new.gif

winks.gif

I love love love this post.
th_LMAO.gif
Made my tuesday morning a whole lot funnier! Sometimes I believe I should have been born and raised in the midwest...

LMD84

oh my! i'm going to be spoiling myself with this collection! the shadows sound really nice, as do the msf's! the lipglosses sound really cool too! better get saving now!
drools.gif

AudreyNicole

Whoot! The 226 will be back!
yahoo.gif
I am happy to be able to get one this time around! So from the info, I am interested in the following, but still not sold...

Lipstick: - $14.00USD
Madly Creative - Pink neutral with white pearl (Frost)
Colour Crafted - Milky pink (Frost)

Mineralize Skinfinish:
Smooth Merge - Left: Soft champange pink / Center: Deep rose / Right: Pale cool pink

Mineralize Eyeshadows:
Fashion Patch - Ice blue / Off white / Black with silver glitter / Light white pink

Mineralize Blush: - $21.00USD
Hand-Finish - Light pink with deep gold veining
Daft Pink - Deep blue pink with light white gold veining

#226 Small Tapered Blending Brush - Small tapered blending brush (LE) $24.50USD (Repromote from Brunette Blonde Redhead)