MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

sn0wbunnie

More MSF? Gah, so tired of these since I'm wildly allergic to all of MAC's mineralize products.

Something new, please MAC??

jeffreygirl

I wasn't really into this collection, until I heard their going to be striped and non-monochromatic....
yahoo.gif
th_DANCE.gif
somebody catch me when I faint!!

MacPinkFlamingo

This thread makes my face hungry!!
graucho.gif

As I have been reading the posts I noticed some of you say "glitter bomb" as if that is a critique or something?!?! I am from the midwestern tradition that embraces the notion of a straight Liberace and Clay Aiken, that occasionally starts trends like appliqued clothes, that uses ketchup as much (or more) than gravy at Thanksgiving dinner, that cannot imagine a better vacation spot than Branson, MO, and that would prefer most things deep fried or dunked in glitter or better still both. So when you say "glitter bomb" like its a bad thing it confuses me and makes me wonder why you guys don't like the natural look...
th_confused_new.gif

winks.gif

Conlly

I just heard about this collection (and this site actually, which I am on all the time) and I am so excited!! I just started buying MAC about 3 months ago (way behind the times compared to all you), and I bought my first two MSF from Sugar Sweet, both refined and perfect topping and I LOVE them
th_worship.gif
. So naturally when I heard about this I got so excited, it's coming out around me and my hubby's second anniversary so I will dropping hints for an anniversary gift. Can't wait to hear about the colors for this collection
th_DANCE.gif

miss_primer

I am so excited about this collection. I plan on skipping all the rest until this one and the Nordstrom Anniversary Collection. These two collections can have all my money.

II3rinII

this time the eyeshadows are in pinwheel form with 4 colors. there is also a new brush being released!

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by II3rinII
this time the eyeshadows are in pinwheel form with 4 colors. there is also a new brush being released!

Thank you!! Holy crap on a cracker I am sooooooooo in TROUBLE with this collection!! I better win BIG when I go to Vegas so I can afford this entire collection.
thud.gif

panther27

Quote:

Whoa!That sounds incredible
thud.gif
I'm a mineralize freak
drools.gif

panda0410

Quote:

That doesnt sound very enticing...
shrugs.gif
I like the marbled look or the degrade better....

Maybe I will change my mind when we get some colours - if they are going to be pinwheel looking then they better be nice!!

IDontKnowMomo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss
-A Blood Red MSF with nice sparklage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitiara
MSFs I want:
-a bright red with dark red and gold veins.

ssad.gif
This makes me want a red MSF really badly, but I'm doubting that MAC will come out with one.

trinity27109

Quote:

AHHH!! Must...have...them...all! I love MES and a pinwheel sounds delicious.
drools.gif

Combined with the news of the MSF variations. I must say, MAC is being creative with their different presentations of old goodies to get our money!!

koukla032487

Ahh im soo excited!
mac_addict.gif
I definately am gonna save up until July for this collection (esp. after spending too much on Sugarsweet). I *love* MSFs!!!
th_DANCE.gif

chocolategoddes

Quote:
there is also a new brush being released!

Is it eyes or face? face brush, I hope! GAAAAHHHH, I'm a total brush slut.