MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

Winthrop44

Looking very elegant there, elegant-one!
winkiss.gif
And thanks for your take on the collection. I was going to completely skip it but now I think I'll go take a look after all!

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie_57
This will be my birthday haul!!
th_DANCE.gif
I turned 52 today (now who feels old!
winkiss.gif
)

Yay for us oldies but goodies! I thought you were in mine & Ernie's neck of the woods age wise.
winks.gif

I don't think its like Blonde
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie
You look fabulous darling, I now remember when you had your picture as your avatar!

(don't feel bad, I'll be 47, yikes!)

friends.gif
Yep, 4 more months & I hit the big 50
nope.gif
nah...
th_DANCE.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
Looking very elegant there, elegant-one!
winkiss.gif
And thanks for your take on the collection. I was going to completely skip it but now I think I'll go take a look after all!

Your welcome dear & Thanks! The colors are very pretty. I was most surprised by the glosses.
winkiss.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Momma Spy, you are so darn cute, and you look fantastic!! I love that handbag, too!
heart.gif

blush-anim-cl.gif
Aw, Karin
winkiss.gif
thanks!

Those handbags are so awesome how they're designed.

Civies

Quote:
th_DANCE.gif
winkiss.gif
)

It's my birthday today too ! Except I turned 17 .. Ahha !

So, as a birthday present how about you ladies buy me everything from CC ? TIA love you all .

purrtykitty

^^No, it officially launches on Thursday, July 9th (should be online on Tuesday, though). It launched in Singapore, and the Pro Stores get it a week early. Some counters have been offering their most loved customers a sneak peek.

GlamQueen21

I can't wait for this collection to come out and plus I'm not going overboard with this collection. Also, my computer has a virus!!!
crybaby.gif

stv578

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Oh, yes I agree - I loved Hand Finish
jerkit.gif
too!

shockt.gif
I know the reference was made earlier, but the visual is just so shocking, lol!

Elegant, you look lovely in that picture at the MAC store!

And ya, thanks Elegant and Ernie, because now I need Colour Crafted l/s. It is what I had hoped B-Babe to be!

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
Haha!I feel a little old right now,my bday is on Wed.,and I will be 30
shockt.gif

Panther, honestly, don't feel old. I'm 33 and I'm telling ya, the last three years have been the best! I think women feel more comfortable with who they are and stop giving a crap about what others think!

Happy Birthday!
pompom.gif

BrokefromMAC

Sorry if this has already been asked but I can't find it here or in the swatch thread. Does anybody have a picture of Improvise right next to Cheeky Bronze and also Daft Pink next to Smooth Merge? I ask because they seem to be swatching as two peach shimmery shades and two pink shimmery shades and I am wondering do I need both the MSf and blush if they are in the same family? Maybe someone could help me with the finish diferences between a MB and MSF because I own no MB and I am new to MSF. Thanks in advance
greengrin.gif

Miss QQ

Hello momma spy. Glad to read your posts again, they add buzz to the forum.
smiles.gif
You look great without makeup and I love the bag as well.

NeonKitty

OH MY GOD... the things we do for our children. I just returned from the Jonas Brothers concert, and my ears are ringing. Not from the loud music, but from the sound of 48958267206752 preteen girls screaming for three hours straight.

But ahhh she looks so happy
smiles.gif

Photo0560.jpg

In other news, I wore odd couple MES today in eager anticipation of this collection. You know, the collection that seems to never want to come out....except every place on earth but here
ssad.gif

Ernie

Quote:
th_DANCE.gif
winkiss.gif
)

Is smooth merge really like the blonde MSF from the BBR collection?? Do they warrant having both????

So far:
Porcelain Pink MSF
Cheeky Bronze MSF
Natural flare e/s
Way to love l/s
FadDabulous blush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civies
It's my birthday today too ! Except I turned 17 .. Ahha !

So, as a birthday present how about you ladies buy me everything from CC ? TIA love you all .

Happy Birthday, the one thing we all have in common is MAC, doesn't matter how old we are!

Debbie, good list and smooth merge is different then blonde.

Ernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stv578
shockt.gif
I know the reference was made earlier, but the visual is just so shocking, lol!

Elegant, you look lovely in that picture at the MAC store!

And ya, thanks Elegant and Ernie, because now I need Colour Crafted l/s. It is what I had hoped B-Babe to be!

Panther, honestly, don't feel old. I'm 33 and I'm telling ya, the last three years have been the best! I think women feel more comfortable with who they are and stop giving a crap about what others think!

Happy Birthday!
pompom.gif

Nora, I so agree with what you said, definitely as I get older I care less and less what people think. Glad you like Colour Craft l/s.

Karen_B

To me, Odd Bits looks like Pink Split and Play on Plums (from electroflash) were put together. I have and love both those, so I won't be bothering with OB.
Daft Pink looks really nice, though. If I don't find it too shimmery I might pick it up. And Made With Love lipstick! I am in such a coral lippie mood lately.

Oh and Elegant, you're beautiful!