MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

elegant-one

^Ernie - so pretty on you!

I LOVE LOVE Colour Crafted - I'm getting 2 of those babies. My MA loved it too. Hubby took a pic of her & me together at the MAC counter in Nordies yesterday - I may post it.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
That middle pink strip in Smooth Merge is Gorgeous! It should've been in a big ol pot by itself

I will see it tomorrow!!
th_DANCE.gif
I know I will love it
winks.gif

Liya2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civies
For some odd reason I am now lemming Odd Bits MES ..

Anyone else or is it just me ?!

Just you!

LOL J/K, sorry I just couldn't help it
winks.gif

abbyquack

Colour Crafted looks so pretty-- is it anything like B-Babe from BBR? I missed out on that color
ssad.gif

Sorry I'm asking so many questions, I am far far away from a mac counter this summer so I won't see anything til I order it!!

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie
Here ya go!

Left to right: Nuance, Cheek & Cheerful
DSC01859.jpg

Thanks for the swatches. Did Cheek & Cheerful turn orange on you?

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack
Colour Crafted looks so pretty-- is it anything like B-Babe from BBR? I missed out on that color
ssad.gif

No, not at all. CC is almost like a couple shades lighter Saint Germain. Somewhere in that color range. Beautiful

darkishstar

Quote:
No, not at all. CC is almost like a couple shades lighter Saint Germain. Somewhere in that color range. Beautiful

Dang, that would look like death on me, I can barely pull off Melrose Mood as it is!

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
Dang, that would look like death on me, I can barely pull off Melrose Mood as it is!

Well, is def. Not bright at all like MM or St. Germain. Its a pretty true medium pink.

I guess it may fall somewhere between a St. germain & California Dreamin - just off the top of my head.

Ernie's last lip swatch shot up above looks pretty true in color of the 2 lippies.

Civies

Ernie, I'm going to warn you once . PLEASE stop posting swatches because now you have me wanting colour crafted ls .................

panther27

Quote:
^Ernie - so pretty on you!

I LOVE LOVE Colour Crafted - I'm getting 2 of those babies. My MA loved it too. Hubby took a pic of her & me together at the MAC counter in Nordies yesterday - I may post it.

Please post it,I wanna see!
winkiss.gif

Leven

I got a question for you guys who have been able to get your hands on these MSF's , do you think that Warm Blend (or whatever the bronzed tri color MSF is called) would be good as a bronzer for people with light/light medium skintones? thanks!
winkiss.gif

PS, the Colour Craft display/promo is the prettiest one of the year IMO
choochoo.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
Please post it,I wanna see!
winkiss.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
iagree.gif

Aw we'll see
tong.gif
I get so weirded out by posting my picture. I have to wait on hubby because its in his cell phone.

You can see a bit of CC scattered all over the one work station

panther27

Quote:
Aw we'll see
tong.gif
I get so weirded out be posting my picture. I have to wait on hubby because its in his cell phone.

You can see a bit of CC scattered all over the one work station

I hope so,cause I remember the pic of you in your avvie,and you are gorgeous!