Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
I see nobody is getting the 131?

I got it!!
mac_haul.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881

i believe susanne got one, and im getting one too!

yes.gif

only1angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civies
FJljdsfldsf it's out and I don't even have a final list yet .

ps is it just me or does anyone else think the lipglasses aren't worth it .. they're a whole $5 more expensive than lipsticks ..

16.50 & 21.50

Yea this is the 1st collection that I dont even have a final list either. I usually have my list planned on what I'm getting but this collection has given me headaches from all the decisions to be made!

I'm feeling the same way about the lipglasses. They are $18 usd and I think that's pretty pricey. I decided I'm going to wait and check these out in person to see if it's worth buying them, because the way I see it, for that price I'd rather buy another blush- especially when I know I'll use it more AND you get more out of it.

Civies

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1angel
I'm feeling the same way about the lipglasses. They are $18 usd and I think that's pretty pricey. I decided I'm going to wait and check these out in person to see if it's worth buying them, because the way I see it, for that price I'd rather buy another blush- especially when I know I'll use it more AND you get more out of it.

That's exactly what I do ! I compare the price to the price of other things .. the other things just seem so much more practical like even fluidline or a paintpot or anything !

monter

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1angel
Yea this is the 1st collection that I dont even have a final list either. I usually have my list planned on what I'm getting but this collection has given me headaches from all the decisions to be made!

That's how I feel about it too... I'm really loving the swatches of Funky Fusion and Miss Marble though. Sigh. But SO MANY of the MSFs and blushes look so pretty... Too many decisions is right!

shimmergrass

I just got back from mac counter at nordstrom. This is my review of the collection.

I would say skip the lipglasses. it seems that it is the same bizarre packaging as sugarsweet collection. i just couldnt get the color out.

Lipsticks were nice if you dont have a million shades of pinks already. Madly creative was my favourite of them all.

131 is awesome. however i applied msf on one cheek using 165 and other using 131 and to be honest it was the same. So if you have 165 already, it might just work for you. $40 seems to be too much.

Eyeshadow quads were good but very glittery. My favourite was eccentricty. Overall, nothing you cant dupe from something from the permanent line.

They didnt have the blushes out yet.

MSFs were awesme. I am NC40 so porcelain pink wasnt for me. Sunny by nature could be a good bronzer. Cheeky bronze was.. blah!!!

Trios were my favourite out of the entire collection. I couldnt decide between Triple fusion or Smooth Merge. I think i might get both. Warm blend was abit dark so can be used as bronzer.

They dont release till Thursday so the MA just let me play with the testers which were not on display either. Still two more days to decide..
smiles.gif

Hope this helps you all.

Civies

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmergrass

Trios were my favourite out of the entire collection. I couldnt decide between Triple fusion or Smooth Merge. I think i might get both. Warm blend was abit dark so can be used as bronzer.

-scratches warm blend off my list-
I didn't know it would be dark even for a NC40 :O

GlamQueen21

I ordered the 131 brush just now since Susanne and Erin are getting them. I'm going to B2M for Ecletic Edge, Funky Fusion and Madly Creative since I achieved 18 empties!! So now, two MSFs and one mineralize blush for right now and will get Improvise, Fab-dablulous and Style Demon later. I almost ordered Eclectic Edge but I want to see the whole collection in person first.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
I ordered the 131 brush just now since Susanne and Erin are getting them. I'm going to B2M for Ecletic Edge, Funky Fusion and Madly Creative since I achieved 18 empties!! So now, two MSFs and one mineralize blush for right now and will get Improvise, Fab-dablulous and Style Demon later. I almost ordered Eclectic Edge but I want to see the whole collection in person first.

You will like it!!
thmbup.gif

shimmergrass

Quote:
-scratches warm blend off my list-
I didn't know it would be dark even for a NC40 :O

lighter side of it was ok as overall face powder or blush for me but rest was dark.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
I sure will when I get it! It's my first full size face brush!!

Oh, wow! Be careful, they are addictive
winks.gif

NeonKitty

For me, I have the following thoughts:

Lipsticks: I have similar colours in my collection already. Was going to get made with love but it looks really sheer so I'll B2M for costa chic. Skip.

Lipglasses: purdy, but I have similar colours, again, and not shelling out $21 for them. Skip.

Brushes: I'm not sold on the 131, I don't feel like I NEED it. For $48, pass. Already have 2 226's and 2 109s

Msfs: God I love them. But can't justify spending that much on something that doesn't swatch uniquely.

MES: Girlish Romp and Natural Flare will be mine!!!

MB: Style demon is the only one calling my name.

VDUB*BELLA

Quote:
Like someone else mentioned this collection is DEATH to newbies like me .

I JUST WANT EVERYTHING , seriously . I have no idea what suits an NC37, but I guess I'll just go to my MAC store and check everything out on Thursday
smiles.gif
!
I can't wait !

Do you guys suggest I get the 226 brush ($29.50 CAD I believe) or a MB ($25) or a MSF ($32.50). I know I'm more than one MSF and MB but I'd rather cancel one out to get the 226. Or maybe not. I have Asian eyes with a double eyelid (small lid space though) and my eyes are fairly large for an Asian .

I'd definatley crack and get the 226. I got it when it came out with BBR and its been ahhhh-mazing. It fits perfect into the crease and it does what it says it does. I wish this brush was perm!!

nursie

i ordered the 226 brush, after all the raves over it with BBR i regretted not getting it then, and it was nice to have the free shipping/mini mascara code too !

slightly off topic, but gee whiz i remember when i would come to this section of the forum and just scroll down a little bit to get past the stickied limited collection descriptions and find the discussion threads....but now there are SO MANY mac LE collections it's all the way down the page!

the msf things are pretty definately, but i just dont give the ones i have enough use so i sensibly passed, so everyone enjoy what you get for me !

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Oh, wow! Be careful, they are addictive
winks.gif

Yeah, I can see. I might get a second 131 and the 226 brushes if they don't sell out too quick.

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
Haha!I feel a little old right now,my bday is on Wed.,and I will be 30
shockt.gif

happybirthday.gif
Happy early Birthday Jessica!
smiles.gif

Elegant-one aka Momma Spy you look beautiful in your avatar and the picture that you posted!!
smiles.gif

I can't believe how many pages I had to get through only being gone a few days. But I can proudly say that I got through EVERY single page.

I am so looking forward to this collection coming out on Thursday. Thank you to everyone for your reviews as it really helps me with my list!
smiles.gif