NeonKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack
Yay, just placed my first CC order! I got:
-Triple Fusion MSF
-Smooth Merge MSF
-Porcelain Pink MSF
-Madly Creative l/s

It was "small" in comparison to what I want b/c my birthday is a week from today which I am pretty sure means mac gc for me! So I am hoping and praying the things I want don't sell out. Still looking at:
-Improvise MB
-131 Brush
-Made with Love l/s
-Colour Crafted l/s
-138 Brush (perm line)

So note to everyone else: Please don't buy the above items so they don't sell out. k thx bai!
lol.gif

LOL! I won't buy them if I can haz cheeseburger.
drools.gif

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie
Here ya go!

Left to right: Nuance, Cheek & Cheerful
DSC01859.jpg

Ernie you're amazing!!!! Thanks sooo much!!

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Dynamite
I THINK I have my final list:
Eclectic Edge Lipglass
Miss Marble Lipglass
Colour Crafted Lipstick

I want to respond to you but I skip over your post each and every time because of the pink font/letters, sorry. I can't see that. I think that is why you don't get responses back.

AjaAbeni

^^ I believe i saw someone post that thier MA told them that the 226 was gonna become perm sometime next year? Lets hope, fingers crossed....

miss sha

Just placed my order online!

Smooth Merge
Cheeky Bronze
Warm Blend
Sunny By Nature
Fabdabulous

I successfully managed to resist the lip products. Good thing too since this was an already over $150 order!

LMD84

i'm really hoping that i can use cheeky bronze as a light bronzer. i'm a little pale for an actual bronzer so i'm hoping this gives me a very subtle peachy bronzey look!
smiles.gif

ARmakeupjunkie

If I missed it, I'm sorry but, has anyone compared Sunny By Nature to Shooting Star? I always think of Shooting Star when I see Sunny By Nature. Thanks!

Hemons

So excited for this collection!!! I haven't looked forward to a collection this much sinch Blonde, Brunette, Redhead. Thanks everyone for your swatches and reviews. Since I order online, the swatches really help (and I am way too impatient for them to be released on Thursday to look at them before I buy.)
I ended up with:

Eccentricity
Assemblage
Girlish Romp
Natural Flare
Odd Bits
Madly Creative
Colour Crafted
Smooth Merge
Cheeky Bronze
FAbdabulous
Daft Pink
Improvise
Hand Finish

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhh MAMA!!!
mac_haul.gif

Kayraphat

My Final List

- Smooth Merge MSF
- Girlish Romp & Natural Flare Mes
- Funky Fusion Lipgloss ( maybe Eclectic Edge too )

I'm NW15/20 and I like bold blushes but not clownish, I'll only buy one blush, any rec.s?

Yagmur

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeFatale
elegant is that you in your avatar? You are one beautiful woman!!!

iagree.gif
It's the first Time, that I see a picture of you!

You are awesome!!! Post Pictures more often, please
smiles.gif

malaliath

I've edited my list down to Smooth Merge MSF and the 226 brush.
smiles.gif
There's so much that I want from Love that Look that I had to do some editing.
th_wiggle2.gif

Soundclash

The Collection is now available on the Canadian MAC Website & for some reason my Sunny by Nature is in my shopping bag for 25$ instead of 32.50$
I'm not even complaining
smiles.gif

MacAddict09

My first order

Smooth Merge
Cheeky Bronze
Daft Pink

And this morning I ordered ecclectic edge but I noticed they were 18 now
nonono.gif

mochabean

I just placed my order. Does anyone know why they don't have the different shipping options on the MAC US site? All I get is the "Standard Shipping" option. I usually pay the extra $5 to get my order in 2 days via UPS 2 day. But they haven't had this option available since we had the Friends and Family sale. Sucks! B'cuz now I have to wait a week to get my stuff!

stv578

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
nora/stv578 guess where I went today??!! Bobbi brown! *bad Hannah*!

I'm on my hunt for an awesome deep blue shimmery liner, well bb didn't have one but I got Indigo ink gel liner (I think it was, or it could be cobalt, je suis too lazy to go check right now!) and also got sapphire shadow to put over top. it.looks.amazing!!! Totally doing it tomorrow!!!

this surprise impulse purchase does not change my planned CC haul on Thursday---though I didn't have hand finish on my list, but its becoming a contender!

I had to remind myself to NOT look at the shimmerbricks, fricking $55 monstrosities when I could get more MAC shimmery goodness in blushes and msfs this week!! I cannot wait!!!!

Hannah! That is too funny, because I didn't end up going to BB! So you went for me, haha! (Though I still plan on going this week...)

And I wasn't on planning on getting any of the glosses either, that is until Elegant's review! It's bound to happen, lol!

So anyway, my list for CC has gotten bigger, again, thanks in part to some of our more seasoned enablers. But it's all good, because I've decided against the look in a box, which I had pre-ordered and had to get a gift card to secure it. So i'm going to cancel the pre-order and add Smooth Merge and Miss Marble to my CC haul! Can't wait!

stv578

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i'm really hoping that i can use cheeky bronze as a light bronzer. i'm a little pale for an actual bronzer so i'm hoping this gives me a very subtle peachy bronzey look!
smiles.gif

From the swatches so far, I think it will do exactly that! This has been on my list from the start.

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochabean
I just placed my order. Does anyone know why they don't have the different shipping options on the MAC US site? All I get is the "Standard Shipping" option. I usually pay the extra $5 to get my order in 2 days via UPS 2 day. But they haven't had this option available since we had the Friends and Family sale. Sucks! B'cuz now I have to wait a week to get my stuff!

I got 2day shipping with F&F sale. It came in three days, though, but I had to wait a day for processing time.