MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

starz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundclash
The Collection is now available on the Canadian MAC Website & for some reason my Sunny by Nature is in my shopping bag for 25$ instead of 32.50$
I'm not even complaining
smiles.gif

Ya, I went a head and ordered it and was only charged the $25, sure hope they can't go back and change it now??
th_DANCE.gif
Did you order it yet?

Winthrop44

^^ Between that and the $40 price tag on the 131 I guess MAC is not too worried about their customers buying in this economy?

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
ok, so the glosses went from $14 to $17.50 to now $18 ????

really???

In the Canadian site, they're $21
thmbdn.gif
I hope it's a mistake or I'm not buying any lipglasses

emma_lo211

Quote:
Originally Posted by starz
Ya, I went a head and ordered it and was only charged the $25, sure hope they can't go back and change it now??
th_DANCE.gif
Did you order it yet?

I hate to ruin the joy here, but last time I had a lippie for free in my cart and checked out quickly. After a few days later, the customer service wrote me back about their "computer problem," and corrected my bill.
nonono.gif

This time...let's cross our fingers....

purrtykitty

I'm really tempted to get Warm Blend to use as an eyeshadow...that center strip is
th_drool.gif
and I love me some bronzey browns!

PollyRhythm

I tried to go through this thread to be sure I wouldn't double post or anything but the collection is up on the Mac U.S. website as well as Macy's. It's not up on Nordstrom's yet. If this has been posted already, ignore me, lol!

Soundclash

Quote:
Originally Posted by starz
th_DANCE.gif
Did you order it yet?

I haven't ordered yet, because I need to wait till I can get my hands on my mother's credit card since I don't own one. I really hope they don't fix thier mistake haha. This collection is already expensive enough in Canada.

zerin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
In the Canadian site, they're $21
thmbdn.gif
I hope it's a mistake or I'm not buying any lipglasses

I'm looking at my receipt right now....

the lipglosses are $21.50 cdn (just like the price of a dazzleglass)

mineralize eyeshadow $23.50 cdn

msf $32.50 cdn

mineralize blush $25.00

Hope this helps you out.

AjaAbeni

Im so jealous of you ladies that are buyin now! i sooo wish i could too, im tryin to hold out untill friday (payday) plus i dont wanna rack up any more payments on my already high credit card but seein all the hype has got me juiced! i really lilke to wait an see the products in person so that i can play with them tho
yes.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
I'm really tempted to get Warm Blend to use as an eyeshadow...that center strip is
th_drool.gif
and I love me some bronzey browns!

Ah, stupid me....why didn't I think of that! If you do, let me know how you like it.

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerin
I'm looking at my receipt right now....

the lipglosses are $21.50 cdn (just like the price of a dazzleglass)

mineralize eyeshadow $23.50 cdn

msf $32.50 cdn

mineralize blush $25.00

Hope this helps you out.

Thanks Zerin. I thought the l/g were the same price as the regular line. Do they have more products in them? Or is it less products but more expensive like the dazzleglasses?

Also, I think last time I bought an MSF they were $30 CAD
th_dunno.gif
and I figured the marbled ones would be more expensive but I guess they're all the same price.

lindsey251

can someone swatch smooth merge next to petticoat? thanks

my list:
smooth merge
cheeky bronze
porcelain pink
triple fusion

Peachess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
I see nobody is getting the 131?

Me me me...that was the first thing I put into my basket when I ordered on the 4th & of course I snatched up the re-release of the #226 since it is still a LE. Should be delivered tomorrow...I just love seeing the UPS guy standing there holding that yummy black MAC box....LOL

I ordered none of the Makeup thou...I have to see the colours up close & swatch before I buy them...so I'll be hitting the store on Friday for that...hopefully, I can keep a tight leash on my wallet...LOL

elegant-one

Quote:

I did NOT
lol.gif

I forgot to even look at it when I was at Nordies
th_dunno.gif
th_confused_new.gif
Distractions I say, too many distractions (darn pretty pink lip stuff)
winks.gif

ah, I like the brushes I already have & $40 is just pushing it MAC

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1angel
Erine- I know exactly what you're talking about. After a while I just gave up in asking my MAs for advice. That's why I'm always asking a zillion questions here lol.

For blushes- I would normally go for pinks only, in the past. I've just started getting into peaches and coral colors as well as anything unique that suits my tone. I like soft AND bold colors. How do you think style demon would look on my tone? But I don't want to look like a clown OR orange/ dirty either. I've started liking such a different range of blushes since I like to play around with different looks. I guess my question in the beginning should have been, What blush WOULDN'T go with my skintone. I just started my MB collection. So far I have love rock, moon river, dainty, earth to earth, and grand duo. Oh, and I'm not looking for one that can only be a highlighter for me, since I already have so many highlighters.

you'd have to use a light hand with style demon. it'll be nice on darker skintones, but used very lightly for lighter folks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWestchesterNY
is the 226 becoming permanent?

no plans of it being perm anytime soon. just LE.

Quote:

i believe susanne got one, and im getting one too!

only1angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
you'd have to use a light hand with style demon. it'll be nice on darker skintones, but used very lightly for lighter folks.

Thanks, Erine. You've been a great help. I think I'll check style demon out in person first. The color is something I definitely don't have in my blush collection (which is all pinks and peaches mostly) but this blush caught my attention the 2nd I saw it. I think it would look great with my "future" tan after my vacation and will even try using a light hand with my tone now. Thanks for your help. I'm sure this won't be the last time I'm bothering you
winkiss.gif

You're officially my personal online MA okay lol?
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

Civies

FJljdsfldsf it's out and I don't even have a final list yet .

ps is it just me or does anyone else think the lipglasses aren't worth it .. they're a whole $5 more expensive than lipsticks ..

16.50 & 21.50

only1angel

Can someone tell me if redhead looks similar to improvise. How do they compare? Irunno if it's the lighting b/w both pics, but they look super close in some swatches I've seen