MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

PrettyKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdtb050606
Ok, so I've been a MAC lover for at least 10 years, but just recently started following the new collections like a crazy person, so I hear so much about Stereo Rose MSF (which makes me want it sight unseen lol) I looked on ebay and couldn't find one and did a search on here and couldn't find any pics, does anyone have a pic? Also, I want new paintpots damnit! Is there usually a time of the year when they come out-or do they just appear?

Here's Stereo Rose, it's less bright in real life:

MineralizeSkinfinish.jpg

kiss

I am not really feeling this collection yet, that might change when I see pics though. I knew the next mineralize blushes were going to be all swirly, but honestly I don't really see anything unique. I am eyeing the Style Demon red blush, but it's described as a "brick red" which leads me to think it might be orange. Most of the MSF's sound like bronzers. I want to see pics!

ABB113

I'm super excited for this collection. I'm kind of intrigued by the new l/g and shadows....and more MSFs......soo happy about those....

chocolategoddes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leven
i dont think i will really get excited until i see pics.

Me too. I'm very visual. I NEED TO SEE PICS!

But the MSFs sound lovely, if that's anything.

Happy Birthday MzzRach <3!!!

And PrettyKitty, that pic of the MSFs..... I drooled. StereoRose looks amazing!

If I don't get an MSF this collection, I'm gonna slap myself.
*I actually do slap myself. I think it's a problem. lol*

geez... I'm so giddy for no reason!

jeffreygirl

OK, Although I'm really excited about this collection, I'm holding off on a list until I see pics. I do know I want the #226 brush!

alka1

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
I was thinking a duo-fibre brush, but I also thought "But there's already the 187,188, and 184"....

The thing about the the current Duo-Fibre brushes is that they're flat top and circular. Based on the description we have so far, i'd imagine the new brush to be similar to the 116 - a tapered powder brush

What's interesting is that MAC is calling this a flat brush.. do they currently have any "flat" brushes? I guess the 190 could be considered flat?

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
its your bday??? HAPPY BERFDAY DARLIN!!!! <3

yes.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
Happy Birthday MzzRach!
party.gif
th_thstars.gif
th_thstars.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
Happy Birthday MzzRach <3!!!

Thanks ladies.
winkiss.gif

This collection looks really yummy.

TangoMT

I'm in trouble..I knew I'd be all over this collection because I have an unhealthy MSF obsession, so in the cart in my head all 6 of those are already in there. Then I read the color story today, the descriptions of the blushes..with VEINING!
th_happy1.gif
I already have more blushes than I'll ever have enough face for but I can't resist the mineralized products with gorgeous veining (Petticoat, anyone?)!

NeonKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
I'm seriously drooling right now,this,and new dazzleglasses in 1 month...2 of my fave MAC things
th_e2cloud9.gif
love.gif

It's exactly these two collections that are going to financially ruin me as well! But on the bright side, I found Blonde today! It's in my hot little hands, so purdy....
love.gif

chocolategoddes

Quote:
Originally Posted by alka1
The thing about the the current Duo-Fibre brushes is that they're flat top and circular. Based on the description we have so far, i'd imagine the new brush to be similar to the 116 - a tapered powder brush

What's interesting is that MAC is calling this a flat brush.. do they currently have any "flat" brushes? I guess the 190 could be considered flat?

Hmmm... sounds really interesting. I'm gonna need to see a pic of it because the description also had me a bit confused.

kyoto

All I can say is I'm done for. Geez! My list for Rose Romance and Style Warriors is getting chopped up. I'll only pickup a couple of things from each of those collections. Good thing is that I have two Porcelain Pinks, so don't need those.
th_dunno.gif

Preciouspink

This made my day today!!!
smiles.gif

Hopefully we can get some pics soon, i wonder if when this collection we be released?
and ideas yet?

MissResha

unfortunately, this may be my priority collection over the Shaka Zulu one. i will get a few things from there because i have to. but we all know MSF's are pricey and i want like 4, so thats already a lil over $120, and the lipglasses. man, i need to see photos too. i PRAY for my own wallet's sanity that these colors arent THAT special. PLEASE GOD LET THIS COLLECTION SUCK FOR THE SAFETY OF MY OWN FINANCES!! OH LORDY LORD *begs*

pdtb050606

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
Here's Stereo Rose, it's less bright in real life:

MineralizeSkinfinish.jpg

omg.gif

drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif

I want it soooooo bad now, umm can someone please give me theirs,
mmk?
th_LMAO.gif

happybirthday.gif
MzzRach!!

MAC_Fafinette14

I'm just looking at Eclectic Edge lipglass for now. Purple lippies are my current weakness. I'm hoping this is a really opaque blue-purple or blue-violet. That would be so unique and pretty. (Please, not another nearly-clear lipglass like HK's Fast Friends...)

abbyquack

I haven't had time to post lately (dang finals!) but I'm glad when I check in that there's great news like this - well, bad news if you were to ask my wallet!
lol.gif
I am deffo getting all 6 MSFs. I am hoping to have my PRO card by then since I'm done w/ my makeup class in 2 weeks (!) but irregardless they're all mine!
smiles.gif

And I really like the sound of this Improvise blush, some of the MES (Assemblage, Girlish Romp) and Colour Crafted l/s (Milky Pink?!!). Gosh when is July gonna get here, they shouldn't leak info so early so I don't have to wait for so long!!
smiles.gif

Nzsallyb

i think i will wait and see what MSF and blushes look like. somehow i cannot see myself getting a blush, as i still have my sonic chic ones, and my MSF's all have lots of nice veining.
im def interested in seeing some of the MSF, but some sound too dark for my NC100 skin. which is good for the wallet (MSF are $52 a pop in NZ!)