MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

koukla032487

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preciouspink
This made my day today!!!
smiles.gif

Hopefully we can get some pics soon, i wonder if when this collection we be released?
and ideas yet?

Someone said earlier in the topic it was July 6th, at least the beginning of July
winkiss.gif

Miss QQ

th_WeAreDoomed.png
Everything sounds gorgeous.

I must save very hard for this collection so that when I get it in August (I guess?) I can buy whatever I love! I'm glad I passed Grand Duos and maybe I can pass Perfect Topping for this too.

purrtykitty

Hmmm...dare I even make a list?

Lipstick:
Madly Creative - Pink neutral with white pearl (Frost)
Made with Love- Bright coral pink (Lustre)
Colour Crafted - Milky pink (Frost)

Lipglass:
Crazy Haute - Blue pink
Funky Fusion - Pink coral
Miss Marble - Muted pink

Mineralize Skinfinish:
Sunny by Nature- Rich bronze with pink pearl pig
Cheeky Bronze - Soft golden coral wth bronze pearl
Triple Fusion - Left: Soft champagne gold / Center: Soft golden peach / Right: Rose pink with gold nuances
Smooth Merge - Left: Soft champange pink / Center: Deep rose / Right: Pale cool pink
Warm Blend - Left: Antique gold / Center: Mahogany Bronze / Right: Copper

Mineralize Eyeshadows:
Eccentricity - Rich gold / Light violet / Deep plum/ Rich bronze
Natural Flare - Copper / Yellow orange / Mid-tone brown / Rich gold
Girlish Romp - Mid-tone violet / Yellow white with gold pearl / Light pastel coral / Mid-tone pink

Mineralize Blush:
Hand-Finish - Light pink with deep gold veining
Daft Pink - Deep blue pink with light white gold veining
Improvise - Mid-tone neutral coral with light white yellow gold veining

NeonKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Erm...there's nothing good coming out in May and June, right?

I wish! I'm already getting a second mortgage for the dazzleglasses. Where is the smiley with dollar bills spewing out of its mouth when you need it?

panda0410

^^
th_LMAO.gif

LOL, I am in BIG trouble with this collection!! I have a wl a mile long..... But in reality will probably only get a few pending pics - I *always* change my mind afetr I see swatches
winks.gif
But for now this is what I think I'm interested in ~

Porcelain Pink - Soft pinky coral wth gold veining
Triple Fusion - Left: Soft champagne gold / Center: Soft golden peach / Right: Rose pink with gold nuances
Smooth Merge - Left: Soft champange pink / Center: Deep rose / Right: Pale cool pink

Oh... and the MB are sounding a lot like Petticoat reincarnates in blush form - this should be REALLY nice!!! I am pretty much interested in ALL of those except Cheek & Cheerful
smiles.gif

NeonKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
^^
th_LMAO.gif

LOL, I am in BIG trouble with this collection!! I have a wl a mile long..... But in reality will probably only get a few pending pics - I *always* change my mind afetr I see swatches
winks.gif
But for now this is what I think I'm interested in ~

Porcelain Pink - Soft pinky coral wth gold veining

Oh... and the MB are sounding a lot like Petticoat reincarnates in blush form - this should be REALLY nice!!! I am pretty much interested in ALL of those except Cheek & Cheerful
smiles.gif

My luck is I'll only have enough $$ for a couple, and end up picking the ones that aren't hits, and spend the rest of my life pining away for the ones I didn't get. Happens all the time, just ask the Fashion Police.

ladyJ

I hope I will have money left over after payin for my summer classes. Haha!! This collection looks way too yummy!!!

snowflakelashes

Ooo I'm excited about the color story info. I am going to have a hard time keeping my MSF list down. I'll wait until I see pictures but three of the color descriptions already appeal to me. Yikes! And of course I'm a sucker for brushes, so I will probably buy the 130 Just to have it.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
unfortunately, this may be my priority collection over the Shaka Zulu one. i will get a few things from there because i have to. but we all know MSF's are pricey and i want like 4, so thats already a lil over $120, and the lipglasses. man, i need to see photos too. i PRAY for my own wallet's sanity that these colors arent THAT special. PLEASE GOD LET THIS COLLECTION SUCK FOR THE SAFETY OF MY OWN FINANCES!! OH LORDY LORD *begs*

LMAO at the bolded!!! This collection looks out of control. I want 4 of the MSFs and at least a couple of the eye shadows. I can skip the lip glosses. I am excited! June feels so far away.

NeonKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
LMAO at the bolded!!! This collection looks out of control. I want 4 of the MSFs and at least a couple of the eye shadows. I can skip the lip glosses. I am excited! June feels so far away.

I so totally LOL when I saw the Shaka Zulu comment too! I watched too much PBS as a kid.

caramel_geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I am so glad I passed Grand Duos
winks.gif

Me too!!!
yes.gif

I was still kicking myself for passing Grand Duos. But after I saw the product list for this collection, I'm like
th_DANCE.gif
drools.gif
choochoo.gif
YAY! Happy as a clam.
cutey.gif

caramel_geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Yes, you will
winkiss.gif

I guess I may skip Naked Honey now
winks.gif

I am soooo skipping Naked Honey. Bring on the minerals!!!
tong.gif

wannabelyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by caramel_geek
Me too!!!
yes.gif

I was still kicking myself for passing Grand Duos. But after I saw the product list for this collection, I'm like
th_DANCE.gif
drools.gif
choochoo.gif
YAY! Happy as a clam.
cutey.gif

me three!

i'm glad i only got 1!

caramel_geek

I almost faint when I saw the product list.
greengrin.gif

And after everything starts to settle in...I'm like thinking: Shoot! I'm gonna be sooooo BROKE after this.
Really need to cut down on the list.

caramel_geek

okay...so after some cutting-down and trimming...here's my list (for now)
tong.gif

Mineralize Skinfinish:

Mineralize Blush: - $21.00USD

Hand-Finish - Light pink with deep gold veining
Daft Pink - Deep blue pink with light white gold veining
Improvise - Mid-tone neutral coral with light white yellow gold veining

caramel_geek

The blushes better have better color pay-off than last year's. and less glitters. I don't like the glitters in Grand Duos. too much IMO