MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

sweetbabyblue

2 MSFs and maybe a MES (promo pic one!) for me thanks!
mac_haul.gif

koukla032487

I just want pics of the Mineralize blushes!! Those are the only thing I'll probably buy...I wanna see those pics badly!
ssad.gif

LMD84

i really like the promo images - really bright and funky stuff which will be great for summer! also i'm pleased to see one of the shadows... actually looks pretty cool!
smiles.gif

and dare i say that i like the looks of the lipgloss?! i like the marbled effect... i just wish they weren't in a square tube! but i think i will most likely get one to try
smiles.gif

alka1

Sunny by Nature sounds gorgeous.. a little disappointed to hear that not all of them have the same smooth texture

cheeky bronze sounds beautiful as well. looking forward to a coral MSF
smiles.gif

LMD84

sunny by nature sounds good then! hoepfully we'll start to get more reviews on these because they seem to be circulating now
smiles.gif
i just want picures though!!

petitetamtam

Till now cheeky bronze sounds worth getting ....not so excited about the description of the other stuff...let´s see..

kisou

Quote:
Originally Posted by petitetamtam
The promo pictures realy remind me of Southamerica...

Oh I agree- I saw those and it reminded me of all the beautiful colors in South American textiles- it's very exciting!

I really can't wait to see more of the e/s and MSF so I can try to add new vibrant colors to my collection!

darkishstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoshopaholicxo
An overview & review from cosmetosaur:] I still want my Sunny by Nature!!
Initial Colour Craft MSF Overview

Dammit.

Well, at least my dreamy Coral MSF passed the test! That makes me happy!
I'll probably only get the 2 that are smooth in texture according to her. No chunky chunky for me! Saves me money, so that makes me happy.
smiles.gif

allThingsGirl

Bummer, I was looking forward to the striped ones too but I'm still excited to see them all! I'm glad Cheeky Bronze sounds nice!!

GlamQueen21

This collection is torturing me!!!! I still want 6 MSFs, the 226 brush, 131 brush, a mineralized blush, a lipstick and a lipglass.

Zantedge

I'm disappointed to hear about the MSF's, but I'm also kind of glad they are not that great - I get to save some money! I'm still interested in Porcelain Pink and Cheeky Bronze though. I also want one of the MES and maybe one of the Blushes. I'm definitely skipping the lipglasses. Undecided about the brushes and lipsticks.

Conlly

I am kinda hoping some of them don't have the best texture, that means I won't want to buy them all.
msf_addict.gif
Cheeky Bronze sounds good although I was hoping the striped ones would be good. I guess I will have to wait and see!

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
^^Shhhh, don't say that! Hahaha, I need to save my broke ass some money!!!!!!

ok then.
sneaky.gif
these have the grittiest (smoothest), glitter-bomb (shimmery, lovely glow) texture you've ever seen! avoid (covet) them at all costs!

does that help?
greengrin.gif