MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

panther27

I really want Sunny By Nature,Cheeky bronze and Smooth Merge
yes.gif

caramel_geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by koukla032487
I was looking foward to smooth merge, but if the texture is horrible then maybe that's just better for my wallet
smiles.gif

iagree.gif

I was looking forward to Triple Fusion and Smooth Merge the most amongst all the MSFs.
But if they're gonna be all chunky chunk on me, then i'm so gonna pass.
angry.gif

caramel_geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
ok then.
sneaky.gif
these have the grittiest (smoothest), glitter-bomb (shimmery, lovely glow) texture you've ever seen! avoid (covet) them at all costs!

does that help?
greengrin.gif

nooooooo
shockt.gif
you're killing me
nope.gif

but we still love you
greengrin.gif
yes.gif
th_hug.gif

now...that just mean my list is back up with 2 MSFs and 4 blushes. dang.
tong.gif

darkishstar

Quote:
ok then.
sneaky.gif
these have the grittiest (smoothest), glitter-bomb (shimmery, lovely glow) texture you've ever seen! avoid (covet) them at all costs!

does that help?
greengrin.gif

Yes, that does help! You always come through for me Erine, I knew you would!!!!

Who am I kidding? You're killing me! Now I'm all excited about the MSFs again!
th_DANCE.gif

tigress

Quote:
ok then.
sneaky.gif

does that help?
greengrin.gif

th_LMAO.gif
can you tell me this for me for all upcoming collections, Erine? hehahaha...

ChicaBoo

Quote:
ok then.
sneaky.gif

does that help?
greengrin.gif

Help? Not in the least.
th_LMAO.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
I still can't wait to see these in person. Erin says the textures are lovely, so
th_dunno.gif

iagree.gif
I trust Erin here
yes.gif

I have Cheeky Bronze and Smooth Merge on my list.

NeonKitty

This is annoying. Pics of these delicious msfs and blushes are harder to gain access to than CIA files. I want pics!!!

emot-iiam.gif

kiss

I am not super excited about this collection. I feel kinda overwhelmed by my mineralized makeup lately. However, I am totally getting Made with Love l's. And I am curious to see:

Cheek and Cheerful
Cheeky Bronze
Improvise
Style Demon
and Hand Crafted

Even though, I allready have more mineralize blushes than I can handle.

starberry28

Chunky or not, I can't stop thinking about this collection! The MSFs sound amazing and so do the blushes. This will need to be a see-in-person type of collection for sure.

FemmeFatale

I am so disappointed to hear about the bad texture, although with Erine's recommendation I will keep on hoping for the better texture (although the shitty texture will be better for my finances
winks.gif
).

I am actually quite excited for the MES after seeing Yagmurs swatches with the Fix+ !!!

NeonKitty

Stop the bus!!!!!!!

emot-bandwagon.gif

Yagmur posted swatches with fix+??? How did she gain top secret clearance?
th_DANCE.gif
Off to go see the swatches!

Yagmur

Sorry to disappoint you... I have posted swatches from the Electroflash MES with Fix+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yagmur
Me too, I didn't like them at first. But after I've tried them with Fix+ I felt in LOOOOOVE. They are absolutely gorgeous and it makes a huuuuge difference with Fix+
yes.gif

On top:
Odd Couple without Fix+, Odd Couple with Fix+, Sea & Sky with Fix+, Sea & Sky without Fix+

Below:
Pink Split without Fix +, Pink Split with Fix +
fix1.jpg

Can you see the difference
th_wink3.gif

I wished I had the new MES's to swatch it for you...
sigh.gif

NeonKitty

No that's okay, the swatches are very useful, now I know how much better the payoff is with fix+, plus a couple of those I was thinking of buying when they are rotated back in at the end of the month.

BunnyBunnyBunny

I really dislike the triple Mineralize Skinfinishes. The middle shade is rich and smooth, but the two sides are gritty and uneven. =/

The normal three are gorgeous and smooth and perfect though. <3

NeonKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
I really dislike the triple Mineralize Skinfinishes. The middle shade is rich and smooth, but the two sides are gritty and uneven. =/

Oh this is terrible news! I can't stand lustres or chalky eyeshadows, it's part of the reason I became a MAC addict and not a drug store junkie, lol. I hope to God that there's at least one product in this lineup that is salveagable, I mean, we're talking a Mineralized line with 6 NEW msfs, can there be one that is perfect? Pretty please? Oh well, here's hoping for style demon.

Preciouspink

Quote:

Uhhh OoOoo.

thanks for the info though!!

is there any other info you can let us in on?
th_wink3.gif

darkishstar

Quote:

This is bad, but good at the same time! I'll save money. Hahah. It's not worth getting an MSF just for the middle stripe...