MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

SmokeSignal16

Yeah I'll be skipping the glosses unless they have some pigment to them. But yeah the pix....if I see any more, I may accidently put everything on my list and really buy it! lol

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
The promo pics of the lipglass and the MES looks amazing!!! I cannot wait to see more!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
I am in love with that shadow lol It looks like it may be Eccentricity,MINE!
th_drool.gif

iagree.gif
drools.gif
I love both, the MES and the lipglass!

darkishstar

OMG. I just saw the promo pictures, and jizzed in my pants.
That's right. JIZZED.

But anyways! Wow, the I LOVE the promo pics! It's like.. bollywood, the circus, cirque de soleil, and art nouveau all mixed together.

I'm excited for the MES! They're all back on my list!
I have such a big list.. I'm glad I don't want any lipglass! They look like poop in a tube. D: Like someone drank 3 lipglasses and spit/vomited them back into the tube. Blech.

panda0410

Promos are GORGEOUS!!! But I am skipping the l/g and I never did like MES - I am seriously waiting for the MSF
greengrin.gif

Yagmur

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
Promos are GORGEOUS!!! But I am skipping the l/g and I never did like MES - I am seriously waiting for the MSF
greengrin.gif

Me too, I didn't like them at first. But after I've tried them with Fix+ I felt in LOOOOOVE. They are absolutely gorgeous and it makes a huuuuge difference with Fix+
yes.gif

On top:
Odd Couple without Fix+, Odd Couple with Fix+, Sea & Sky with Fix+, Sea & Sky without Fix+

Below:
Pink Split without Fix +, Pink Split with Fix +
fix1.jpg

Can you see the difference
th_wink3.gif

darkishstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yagmur
Me too, I didn't like them at first. But after I've tried them with Fix+ I felt in LOOOOOVE. They are absolutely gorgeous and it makes a huuuuge difference with Fix+
yes.gif

On top:
Odd Couple without Fix+, Odd Couple with Fix+, Sea & Sky with Fix+, Sea & Sky without Fix+

Below:
Pink Split without Fix +, Pink Split with Fix +
fix1.jpg

Can you see the difference
th_wink3.gif

OH GOD. I need to try this. Thanks for showing this!

Yagmur

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
OH GOD. I need to try this. Thanks for showing this!

You're welcome Elaine
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Thanks Yagmur. It really works!! Try Fresh Green Mix with Fix+
yes.gif

I don'T have Fresh Green Mix
ssad.gif
But I am super happy that it wil come back and I can get it
yahoo.gif

petitetamtam

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
You're hoping to skip this collection?!
nope.gif

yupp I love Rose Romance ....but this one sounds nice too...but I want to limit the damage for my wallet

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by petitetamtam
yupp I love Rose Romance ....but this one sounds nice too...but I want to limit the damage for my wallet

Hmm I know what you mean... But honestly, I think this is going to be a hard collection to skip for most people.
graucho.gif

iheartmakeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
greengrin.gif

oh same!
greengrin.gif
I'm not a fan of MES and somebody got me addicted to dazzleglasses so I can skip these glosses.
lol.gif
bring on the MSFs!!
th_DANCE.gif

Miss QQ

I don't like how the lipglass looks. I have Just Dessert and I like it, but I will pass the ones here. The MES looks interesting although I'm worried about them mixing too. More pics coming? I want to see the MSFs and MBs please!
yes.gif

kyoto

I'm with Suzanne on the lipglass. This is the first collection in a long time that I'm completely losing my mind over. I think the fact that it has six MSFs is what is killing me. And that eyeshadow is so pretty.
th_DANCE.gif

genduk26

2 MSFs & 1 brush #130 for me. I don't know which MSFs yet as long as there are NOT too light/highlight. i'm not a big fan of MES, i like MSF better than mineralized blush (quantity & quality ...IMO).
I bugdet myself 2 MSFs from each collection (got brunette & redhead MSFs from BBR).... so far i'm good with my plan.

stv578

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten

BTW I hope that you are doing well Nora! I have not chatted with you in quite sometime. Hope all is well with the family!
th_hug.gif

Awww, thanks Katie! We're all good (and DD is officially outta diapers
th_DANCE.gif
, sorry all, but it's a recent development and I'm really happy about it!).
Hope you're doing well too.
heart2.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yagmur
yes.gif

That is awesome! I will be trying that as soon as I get my Fix + rose on thursday! Thanks.

Now, the only thing that I'm not too sure on is whether I'll be able to go from A Rose Romance to this collection without hauling in between. Hopefully these MSF's will be worth the wait, because I'm not overly crazy about the rest of the collection. Mostly because I already have a ton of MB's, and I'm just not taking a chance with the MES quad concept. I'm down to two MSF's, one MB and two lippies at most.