MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

TangoMT

I'm a little disappointed that the MSFs don't all have a great texture! But I'm going to be honest with myself, if those colors grab me, I'm most likely still going to get them!
tong.gif
This is coming from the woman who bought Gold Spill and Naked You regardless of the big ole glitter chunks in them just because I felt the need to have them in my collection... I am giving myself some boundaries for Colour Craft though! I'm only interested in the MSFs that are dark enough for me to use as blushes, I too am bored of highlight colors!

Those MBs sound delicious! I guess it's a very good thing the MSFs aren't all fabulous, it leaves me more $$$ to get some of those blushes! Ahhh, veinings...
sigh.gif

Susanne

Honestly I hope to save some money here for the CoC follower and the holiday collection.

Ok, this is always relative
winks.gif

Yagmur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Honestly I hope to save some money here for the CoC follower and the holiday collection.

Ok, this is always relative
winks.gif

lol.gif

It's sad for me, that the MSF's are not that smooth like the BBR ones, but great for my Wallet
greengrin.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yagmur
lol.gif

It's sad for me, that the MSF's are not that smooth like the BBR ones, but great for my Wallet
greengrin.gif

true.gif

panther27

I am dying for this collection to come out,it sounds
heat.gif
And Erin said that we will love the mes in person,and she is always right so...
th_DANCE.gif

annikay

It's just Hand-Finish for me from this collection!
angelic.gif
My bank account thanks me.
tong.gif
I was considering Daft Pink but I think I can make my Gentle look like it with a light hand application. I'm hoping these won't be too shimmery though, I like the old-school MBs - I was excited for Moon River Grand Duo but it was way too shimmery for me
weeping.gif
as are the MSFs, plus they clog my pores.
shockt.gif

Miss QQ

If Daft Pink is too glittery and the MSFs are not smooth, I will cut my list. It will be good for my wallet too. Our wallets will all be happy.
yes.gif

with.the.band

I'm wondering how Style Demon looks, mmm I'd love me a brick-red blush. I'm in the same boat as a lot of people, only wanting the MSFs that can be used as blushes. I already have lots of highlighters that I like to use more than MSFs, so I'd only be getting these if they're smooth blush colours. I really may just end up with lipsticks, Made with Love, Colour Crafted and Trimming Talk are rocking my boat at the moment.

blinkymei

Quote:
Originally Posted by genduk26
i will only get the brush. that's it.

I'm with you on this one... and I pray that Stereo Rose will come with the mineralize displayer expansion thing... since I'm ready for the fall collections to come out now (come on Dsquared collection and Blue and Green quads)

perfectdefect

I just can't wait to pick up the #226 i was a fool not to buy it when BBR came out. As for the rest I have no clue what I want yet...I need pictures to swoon over
smiles.gif

clslvr6spd

I am soo happy the 226 is coming back, I was a dumbass & didn't buy 2!
Now, I get that opportunity...maybe a 3rd!
winks.gif

LMD84

put me down for a 226 brush too! by the time i decided i wanted one with bbr it had sold out everywhere! doh! but this time it will be mine... as well as a shed load of other stuff from this collection!!
drools.gif