MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

NeonKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
put me down for a 226 brush too! by the time i decided i wanted one with bbr it had sold out everywhere! doh! but this time it will be mine... as well as a shed load of other stuff from this collection!!
drools.gif

Oh geez you should have told me earlier you wanted a 226, I have a BNIP 226 just sitting here.

AudreyNicole

Add me to Team 226! It's the only thing that I know for sure that I want from this collection. It may be all that I get! Nothing else is really calling me...

fintia

I've seen the promo pics and this collection is really calling me.. but then again i'll have to see pics or even the actual products in the store. My birthday is in July so.. it's gonna come around a good time lol

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaDKiTTy69
Ok, whats up with the 226 brush? I feel like i need it now too, but does it do?

It is a small e/s blender brush, was released with the BBR collection.
winks.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
It is a small e/s blender brush, was released with the BBR collection.
winks.gif

I really, really like it
yes.gif

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I really, really like it
yes.gif

I hope I don't get killed for saying this, but I haven't used mine yet. That's because I haven't been putting on eye makeup (I only do so for special occasions, I have very sensitive and irritable eyes).
tong.gif

I see it as a good investment though. I don't need that many eye brushes since I hardly use them, but this one should be good to have.
yes.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
I hope I don't get killed for saying this, but I haven't used mine yet.

girlhaha.gif
th_hug.gif

DirtyPlum

This shit is gonna sell like hotcakes.... the eyeshadows are nice to look at, alone. The colour combos are brilliant too and no doubt these will be another craze liike the msfs. MAC are the masters of making their products look sexy and they never cease to amaze me. Lushness! save your money for it!

MzzRach

I am glad the 226 is coming back with this collection. They really should just make it permanent!

HeatherAnn

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
I am glad the 226 is coming back with this collection. They really should just make it permanent!

I totally agree!

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyPlum
This shit is gonna sell like hotcakes.... the eyeshadows are nice to look at, alone. The colour combos are brilliant too and no doubt these will be another craze liike the msfs. MAC are the masters of making their products look sexy and they never cease to amaze me. Lushness! save your money for it!

Oh trust me,I will
yes.gif
th_DANCE.gif

romi79_2008

I love 226, it`s perfect for medium-small eyes. I can`t wait for the collection to come out but no hurry need to put some money together before..but i wouldn`t mind for some people to get it and share with us pictures and swatches

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Seriously why won't someone leak some pictures of the MSFs!?! I am dying to see them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
^^^ and the new brush??

Yes please! Pictures and swatches! Now?
drools.gif
th_sign_woot.gif

LMD84

doh! never mind eh? i'll be able to get it soon... i just have to be patient!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKitty
Oh geez you should have told me earlier you wanted a 226, I have a BNIP 226 just sitting here.

NeonKitty

Man!! Still no pics? Info usually leaks by now. What's up with this collection that it seems to be top secret and holding?

GlamQueen21

I can't wait to get my hands on both the 226 and the 131 brushes!! I hope to make some brush purchases soon so that I can start having some MAC brushes besides my Hello Kitty brushes.