MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

Ernie

What's up with the lipglass? Again with the square tube and swirls??? I'm upset, give me my regular lipglasses, please.

Leven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie
What's up with the lipglass? Again with the square tube and swirls??? I'm upset, give me my regular lipglasses, please.

amen to that!
th_ymca.gif

romi79_2008

Quote:

that wouldn`t be so bad if the color pay off would be great and nice "new" colors

Susanne

Quote:

I will test Tasty from Sugar Sweet next week for the first time, then I will have an opinion
th_wink3.gif

LMD84

see i don't mind the swirls! it was the layers i didn't like! if it's meant to be messed up then great but the layers that then go swirly gives me nightmares!

and yes i want some pictures! need to know what to budget for this collection! i've put away £100 for it and that should be enough but just in case...

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
Rose Romance= $105, check

Double Dazzle= $60, check

Style Warriors= $105, check

Naked Honey= $60, check

Eurostricrats= $150, check

Colour Craft= $300, check

Graphic Garden= $60, check

Trying to figure out how many blowjobs to make $900
smash.gif
: priceless .

th_LMAO.gif
I thought of that too but I might get LockJaw ... I am already in the whole for all the Laura Mercier Stains I am getting this weekend! It's so hard to put on eyeliner if you're crosseyed!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
I wish I had taken pics of the mineralize skinfinishes.
ssad.gif

Hell, So do we!
ssad.gif

MzzRach

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leven
amen to that!
th_ymca.gif

iagree.gif

I am very curious about the new 'flat top' brush - no photos leaked on this one yet?

alka1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
iagree.gif

I am very curious about the new 'flat top' brush - no photos leaked on this one yet?

the face brush? I don't know if you saw but I posted this a while back.. i'm not too sure how close I am though
smiles.gif
might be close, might not.

gigglegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
iagree.gif

I know, I want some leaks!! Mineral e/s are a weakness of mine.....and we could all use a new brush!! LOL

Yagmur

My MA told me these Collection would be awesome. The MSF are as smooth as the ones from BBR. And she really liked the MES.

I can't wait for this Collection.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yagmur
My MA told me these Collection would be awesome. The MSF are as smooth as the ones from BBR. And she really liked the MES.

I can't wait for this Collection.

I still hope to save some money here
winks.gif
Not more than 1 or 2 MSFs, 2 MES, 2 blushes and the new brush.

Yagmur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I still hope to save some money here
winks.gif
Not more than 1 or 2 MSFs, 2 MES, 2 blushes and the new brush.

A german Proverb says: Hope dies last - Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt
winkiss.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yagmur
A german Proverb says: Hope dies last - Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt
winkiss.gif

th_hug.gif

No, I am so excited for Style Warriors - I love the packaging and the colours - that I will spend my money there.

From Graphic Gardens I want so far one eye palette and one lip bag.

I got a lot of mineralized stuff last year with Electroflash and Sonic Chic, so I don't need so many new products here
winks.gif

After Style Warriors I want to save some money for the CoC follower and the holiday collection
yes.gif

Yagmur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
th_hug.gif

No, I am so excited for Style Warriors - I love the packaging and the colours - that I will spend my money there.

From Graphic Gardens I want so far one eye palette and one lip bag.

I got a lot of mineralized stuff last year with Electroflash and Sonic Chic, so I don't need so many new products here
winks.gif

After Style Warriors I want to save some money for the CoC follower and the holiday collection
yes.gif

No Problem, you'll manage that with your willpower
smiles.gif

clslvr6spd

I am glad I am saving for this one! I be in big big trouble when I come home from this....fuck it, Style Warriors will be a killer too!
winks.gif

chocolategoddes

I'm so excited! I might get a job soon!!!!
Now I can be more active in discussing MAC collections because I'll actually have the money to buy some for myself!
greengrin.gif

I'm currently chuckling to myself about the commotion that will be brought to this thread once the pics come out.