MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Susanne sorry to hear that you are a bit stressed with family stuff. I can totally relate to family drama.
th_hug.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoto
Hi Susanne, I'm also sorry to hear about the problem with your mother. I'm going through something similar with my mother at the moment. Its very stressful and to make matters a little more difficult, its coming up on mother's day. Hang in there!
winks.gif
Going to work everyday and my Mac obsession gets me through. Gosh I wish we could get some pictures of this collection soon.

th_hug.gif

annikay

Bring on the piccies!
th_DANCE.gif
I'm now considering buying the Daft Pink MB as well as the Hand-Finish. (I usually only want one or two things from any collection, weird, huh?!)
tong.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoto
Susanne,
th_hug.gif
back at ya lady!

I will be on a budget in July and August.

Just 1 MSF, 1 MES and 1 blush here. Or maybe the brush.

1 Eye palette and maybe 1 Lip bag from Graphic Gardens.

I will save all my money for the CoC follower in September here!!
th_DANCE.gif

kiss

Imagine we would not get any pics until the collection came out. That would be a first. lol

tigress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne

th_DANCE.gif

shockt.gif
good for you! -- that is some major self-control!!

i only bought 2 items from the Rose Romance collection, and only plan to get 1-2 things from Style Warriors...but once Colour Craft comes out, it's allll over.

wizzer3245

Sheeshh!! I've not been on for the best part of a week and still no pictures... I'm gutted! I'm going to throw a tantrum if we all don't see pictures soon!

SmokeSignal16

I can't wait I am such a MSF whore I'm sure I'll get at least 4 or 5 of them! But that depends if they all have some color to them, no more highlighters! The blush I'll have to see what those look like since I have all of Grand Duos except Light Over Dark and I don't want repeats. And eyeshadows, lipglosses, and the lipsticks I'll also wait and see too. Between this and Nordies' collection July is going to leave me soooo broke...
mac_atemywallet.gif
But yeah I hope pics do come soon...I want to know how much to save up for!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigress
shockt.gif
good for you! -- that is some major self-control!!

i only bought 2 items from the Rose Romance collection, and only plan to get 1-2 things from Style Warriors...but once Colour Craft comes out, it's allll over.

I got a lot last year from Sonic Chic and Electroflash, so I guess a small haul here will be fine
yes.gif

Miss QQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne

th_DANCE.gif

thmbup.gif
Great plan! We all know you always stick to your plan.
winks.gif

Catatonia

I'm sooooo excited about this collection
th_thstars.gif
th_happy1.gif

Not only did i bookmark this page, I made it my home page... yes I'm a weirdo but an excited one
th_LMAO.gif
MSFs, MES and mineralize blushes, my dream collection. I just hope it'll be all I hoped for
th_worship.gif

Lilli-Marleen

I die. This Collection will kill me and my wallet.
My Wishlist so far

MSF
Porcelain Pink - Soft pinky coral wth gold veining
Triple Fusion - Left: Soft champagne gold / Center: Soft golden peach / Right: Rose pink with gold nuances
Smooth Merge - Left: Soft champange pink / Center: Deep rose / Right: Pale cool pink
Warm Blend - Left: Antique gold / Center: Mahogany Bronze / Right: Copper

I love love love MSF (like almost everybody does ;-)) I hope they don't look as good as they sound otherwise I have to buy all of them.

Mineralize Blush
Hand-Finish - Light pink with deep gold veining
Daft Pink - Deep blue pink with light white gold veining

I have no Mineralize Blush at all. Maybe I'll take one with me. Don't know which one of these both
will be better. Let's see.

Brush
#130 Brush - Flat tapered face brush w short natural hairs and long synthetic fibres

Sounds as if this brush is a brother of the 188 and 187. But why is the number so different? I'm excited

Mineralize Eyeshadows
Eccentricity - Rich gold / Light violet / Deep plum/ Rich bronze
Girlish Romp - Mid-tone violet / Yellow white with gold pearl / Light pastel coral / Mid-tone pink

I'm not a fan of mineralize eyeshadows at all. If the colors are great they'll might get a last chance.

omgitzstephanie

So I'm kinda thinking about the Assemblage MES now.

Assemblage - White with silver pearl / Deep grey / Black with silver glitter / Warm yellow gold

Sounds like a perfect smokey eye in one pot!