MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Hi Nora!
wavey.gif

Hi Susanne!! How are you?? I hope that you enjoyed your trip with the kids!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
Hi Susanne!! How are you?? I hope that you enjoyed your trip with the kids!

I am fine. I have stress with my mother again, don't know what do to at the moment. But there will always be a way.

The classtrip was great for the students! It was hard for me and the team but that's worth it if you see the students enjoy the trip.

Hope you are fine, too!

romi79_2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by puja1204
I'm soo excited about this collection...I'm obsessively checking for pictures everyday!!

Who doesn`t? I won`t get anything form Mac till this comes out so that make me more excited, plus the 2 lipsticks and dazzleglasses I want from euristocrat my poor wallet, I hope august will not have a good collection cause I`ll be so broke (no money for mac left) after this

Miss QQ

Quote:
I am fine. I have stress with my mother again, don't know what do to at the moment. But there will always be a way.

The classtrip was great for the students! It was hard for me and the team but that's worth it if you see the students enjoy the trip.

Hope you are fine, too!

th_hug.gif
You are always very positive and strong. Take care!

nunu

Quote:

Hope you are fine, too!

I am sorry that you are having problems with your mother
ssad.gif
th_hug.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
th_hug.gif
You are always very positive and strong. Take care!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
I am sorry that you are having problems with your mother
ssad.gif
th_hug.gif

Thank you both!
th_hug.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
th_hug.gif

No, I am so excited for Style Warriors - I love the packaging and the colours - that I will spend my money there.

From Graphic Gardens I want so far one eye palette and one lip bag.

I got a lot of mineralized stuff last year with Electroflash and Sonic Chic, so I don't need so many new products here
winks.gif

After Style Warriors I want to save some money for the CoC follower and the holiday collection
yes.gif

I completely agree Susanne
smiles.gif
I am not feeling this collection very much at all. I will buy the #226 and that will be it for this one I think. With part of the mineralize line being permanent, these just don't seem so exciting anymore. Besides, now that Fresh Green Mix is part of the line, I will buy another one of those since I use it all the time. Just one palette from Graphic Garden for me, and a few bits and pieces of Style Warriors and then I am saving for the fall collections!
smiles.gif
Can't wait to see what's in store!!

GlamQueen21

We want product pics of this collection!!! I'm so tempted to see them so that I can decide what I want from this collection!

Krasevayadancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
sneaky.gif
hmmm.... Adina or MAC_Whore that we have to beg to have pics of this collection.

Awww you know I would spill it if I had the info! I have trouble holding on to good info that I happen to find out.

Let me try to do some digging
winks.gif

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
Awww you know I would spill it if I had the info! I have trouble holding on to good info that I happen to find out.

Let me try to do some digging
winks.gif

Ok, thanks Adina! Your the best!!

coachkitten

Susanne sorry to hear that you are a bit stressed with family stuff. I can totally relate to family drama.
th_hug.gif

I am going to try and be really good with this collection but I have a feeling that once some pictures roll in I am going to be doomed!
smiles.gif

kyoto

Quote:

Hope you are fine, too!

Hi Susanne, I'm also sorry to hear about the problem with your mother. I'm going through something similar with my mother at the moment. Its very stressful and to make matters a little more difficult, its coming up on mother's day. Hang in there!
winks.gif
Going to work everyday and my Mac obsession gets me through. Gosh I wish we could get some pictures of this collection soon.

panther27

I'm sure we will get pics soon,it's May,and I think it was around this time last year we got pictures.
choochoo.gif