MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

SmokeSignal16

th_drool.gif
th_drool.gif
th_drool.gif
PICTURES!!!!
th_DANCE.gif
th_happy1.gif
Now right now I say I want them all! But when there are swatches and some comparisons say like to Blonde and Redhead MSF then I'll see. I am trying to be more practical in my purchases now so if these look like anything I have now I will skip them, but damn their so gorgeous!!! Thanks for the pictures Iheartmakeup!
th_worship.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartmakeup
Susanne you were right!!
th_wink3.gif

smooth merge
cc2.jpg

triple fusion
drools.gif

cc3.jpg

eccentricity
cc7.jpg

swatches coming soon!

Thank you!!
party.gif
These pics are great!! Add these ^ to my list
winks.gif

Oops... 2 MSFs... Just wanted one
winks.gif
Save more money!! We will see.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficerJenny
The MSFs look so so to me, but that lipstick looks sooo gorgeous!

I am a MSF Whore and I thought the same thing...Could I for once be passing on MSF's ...wow...doubtful but it looks like I will.
th_DANCE.gif

iheartmakeup

thanks all! I'm in the middle of taking some swatches but here's a pic of them all together to get an idea of how they look in comparision to each other
smiles.gif

colourcraftmsfs.jpg

iShadow

Bahaha the MES... quad? Made me LOL. It was cute.
ssad.gif

Iheartmakeup... Thank you so much for the pics!!!! They are a breath of fresh air. I feel like I'm over SW and it hasn't even come out yet!

rbella

Wow. I am honestly not into any of these. I like the lipstick, but I for real thought I'd be broke on this baby. Thank God. If anything, I might get Smooth Merge, but I'll have to see if it is close to or resembles on of the 100 MSF's I already own.

Thank you so much, Iheartmakeup. You are awesome!!

capmorlovesmac

Thank you so so sooooo much iheartmakeup! I
heart.gif
you too!
th_kiss.gif

Quote:
Susanne you were right!!
th_wink3.gif

smooth merge
cc2.jpg

triple fusion
drools.gif

cc3.jpg

cheeky bronze
drools.gif

cc5.jpg

porcelain pink. I already have this but I wanted to see if it was different from previous releases cos I'm an idiot!
cc6.jpg

heat.gif
mac_wishlist.gif

Quote:
swatches coming soon!

yahoo.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Jeanette, does Team 5 work as well??
th_wink3.gif

Of course!
th_wink3.gif
th_kiss.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
iheartmakeup, I look forward to your swatches and a FOTD!
winkiss.gif

iagree.gif

iheartmakeup

thanks all
smiles.gif

I popped swatches up just before. In terms of texture, I don't find them to be as smooth as the BBR and sugarsweet MSFs but still very nice! I'll work on some comparison swatches in the next few days.

and chad- yep, the lisptick looks hot! I don't usually do frosts but have made an exception for this one
yes.gif

SmokeSignal16

Yeah I think I might get 3 MSF's tops! I'm going with Triple Fushion, Smooth Merge, and possibly Cheeky Bronze. But once comparison swatches come out it may change to none or one lol. The blushes and rest of the eyeshadows I need to see soon to assess the damage lol.

Sophia84

Is it me or Madly Creative l/s looks just like Charm Factor??

I'm a little dissapointed with the MSFs, I was expected more peachy shades, but I guess that's good, it saved me some money!! Plus I'll wait pics from the MSBs , I like them more since they're more pigmented.
From the MSFs I only like Sunny By Nature, it looks sooooo smooth and creamy!!

iheartmakeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoto
They are beautiful, but Sunny By Nature just doesn't look at all the way I expected. It doesn't matter of course, because I will buy them all, but based on the name I was expecting it to be more bronzey. Can't wait to see swatches.

I'm the opposite, I was hoping for more pink
lol.gif
it's very bronzey when swatched IMO.
smiles.gif
and it's definitely the smoothest of the lot.

dreamer246

Back from looking at the swatches! Warm Blend looks like it might look muddy on my cheeks.
hmm.gif
I wonder how Cheeky Bronze and Sunny By Nature compare with Eversun BPB.

MrsMay

^^ I'm thinking Warm Blend could work well as an eyeshadow for fairer ladies... kinda looks like Tempting e/s and Bronze e/s in the swatches! I have my fingers crossed for this so I can pick up a huge mineralised e/s
winks.gif