MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

alka1

I dunno..
ssad.gif
so far not too impressed with the colors in the swatch thread. Some of the colors look similar to the blonde-redhead MSFs, I think someone else pointed this out as well. The only one I might consider is Sunny By Nature. Maybe cheeky bronze..

is it just me or do the striped MSFs look more shimmery than the marbled ones? maybe it just shows up that way in the pictures. I'm also sad to say that, as much as I love my MSFs, I have found other products that give a similar effect but end up looking better and lasting longer on my skin.
cry.gif
I still use them often but lately have found myself reaching for other products

Thanks iheartmakeup!!!

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by alka1
is it just me or do the striped MSFs look more shimmery than the marbled ones? maybe it just shows up that way in the pictures.

iagree.gif
Thats my concern about Smooth Merge and Triple Fusion.

They look as shimmery as Soft & Gentle or even as the Mineralized Eyeshadows. Maybe I will skip them both and rather pick up two of the blushes or one blush and Sunny By Nature MSF.

I definitely want to get Cheeky Bronze and Porcelain Pink. The other MSFs I have to see in person and swatch them.
smiles.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
iagree.gif
Thats my concern about Smooth Merge and Triple Fusion.

They look as shimmery as Soft & Gentle or even as the Mineralized Eyeshadows. Maybe I will skip them both and rather pick up two of the blushes or one blush and Sunny By Nature MSF.

I definitely want to get Cheeky Bronze and Porcelain Pink. The other MSFs I have to see in person and swatch them.
smiles.gif

If I want a MSF then Smooth Merge or Triple Fusion...
winks.gif
Or both.

darkishstar

I'm leaning to just Warm Blend and Cheeky Bronze.
Smooth Merge is tempting.

Eccentricity looks gorgeous, I want to see swatches of that as well.

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartmakeup
Susanne you were right!!
th_wink3.gif

warm blend
cc1.jpg

smooth merge
cc2.jpg

triple fusion
drools.gif

cc3.jpg

sunny by nature
cc4.jpg

cheeky bronze
drools.gif

cc5.jpg

porcelain pink. I already have this but I wanted to see if it was different from previous releases cos I'm an idiot!
cc6.jpg

eccentricity
cc7.jpg

madly creative
cc8.jpg

swatches coming soon!

OMG
th_drool.gif

Finally we have some pictures!!

I want cheeky bronze and that lipstick.

jungleland

Sunny By nature seems very nice!
I only will get the ones which I can use as blush and without glitery chunks!
I loved the texture of the ones in the Sugarsweet collection, I'm dissapointed this new ones are not as smooth.

caramel_geek

Yay! Pictures!
yahoo.gif
thank you so much iheartmakeup
yes.gif

I'm liking the looks of Smooth Merge and Triple Fusion. But, since their texture are not as smooth as the BBR ones, I might just skip them
th_dunno.gif

FemmeFatale

Thanks Iheartmakeup!

I have to say I am disappointed. MAC needs to start pushing the envelope with some new colors and creativity
ssad.gif
I was expecting to want every single one. Oh well, I still want Triple Fusion and Smooth Merge. I will be picking up Porcelain Pink because I missed out on it last time and I have heard amazing things about it for Fairer complexions.

dreamer246

Hmm I am kinda disappointed by what I see so far too, but my wallet does the happydance.
winks.gif
I guess it's a hidden blessing that this collection is so disappointing though, I had initially thought that I would be buying almost all the products in this collection (MSFs, blushes, lippies, brushes....), and I'm definitely glad and relieved that I can cut down my list significantly.
yes.gif

Miss QQ

Quote:

smooth merge
cc2.jpg

triple fusion
drools.gif

cc3.jpg

eccentricity
cc7.jpg

Thank you! I feel better just looking at Smooth Merge!
love.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Thank you!!
party.gif
These pics are great!! Add these ^ to my list
winks.gif

Oops... 2 MSFs... Just wanted one
winks.gif
Save more money!! We will see.

Same for me, but if they are too glittery I will just get one. And it will be...

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
^^Smooth Merge looks SO damn beautiful!

iagree.gif

AudreyNicole

Thank you so much for the pictures, I heartmakeup! I am not really all that impressed in the MSFs. Smooth Merge is the only one that I will take a look at, but I really doubt I will buy. The e/s looks pretty, but I have similar shades in regular shadows that I love. We'll see I guess...

Shypo

I hate to sound like a novice (I'm not), but how do you ladies wear porcelain pink? I haven't yet been able to make it look right - I'm NW25. Suggestions?
Thanks very much in advance!

iadoremac

personally i think if you have interview mes and odd couple you dont need eccentricity. i wish MAC would come uo with bolder brighter colours

Yagmur

Quote:
Susanne you were right!!
th_wink3.gif

smooth merge
cc2.jpg

triple fusion
drools.gif

cc3.jpg

sunny by nature
cc4.jpg

cheeky bronze
drools.gif

cc5.jpg

swatches coming soon!

drools.gif

Triple Fusion + Smooth Merge are on my List. And after swatching them, maybe Sunny by nature or Cheeky Bronze
smiles.gif

Thank you so much, iheartmakeup for the Pictures + Swatches
th_worship.gif

romi79_2008

Thank you for pictures iheartmakeup please please tell us about the texture, how they apply. I think everyone wants to know are they smooth and creamy or chunky and glittery? The stripped one look glittery and not as smooth as I would like

FemmeFatale

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
Hmm I am kinda disappointed by what I see so far too, but my wallet does the happydance.
winks.gif
I guess it's a hidden blessing that this collection is so disappointing though, I had initially thought that I would be buying almost all the products in this collection (MSFs, blushes, lippies, brushes....), and I'm definitely glad and relieved that I can cut down my list significantly.
yes.gif

SAME!!!
th_DANCE.gif