happybirthday.gif
happybirthday.gif

cheerleader.gif
Happy Birthday Adina!
cheerleader.gif

dreamer246

Happy birthday Adina!
smiles.gif

I'm a July baby too, but by the time this collection arrives here, it'll probably be August or even later. Sigh.

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by II3rinII
3 of the msfs will be striped like the bbr ones, only with different colors, not all monochromatic. and yeah porcelain pink is the only repromote.

This sounds amazing...I seriously just let out a scream!

Face2Mac

That red scarf is so distracting. It is only thing I am looking at the the photos, yep, yep.

It's your birthday, go party, harty, It's your birthday.

ladyJ

I'm such a dummy...I shouldn't have opened this thread...

Looks like I will be spending a lot of money on this collection. I'm really excited but this collection is so far away....

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
That red scarf is so distracting. It is only thing I am looking at the the photos, yep, yep.

that and her boobs!

happy birthday adina!!!
th_DANCE.gif

chocolategoddes

happy bday adina! i LOVE your hair! It looks so soft.

I'm glad that collection comes out in July... hopefully I'll have a job by then. :/

<----- Future MSF-addict

pat

Holy good damn almighty!

All 6 come out in July? hm.. July is my BFs birthday... I think I'll grab six MSFs for "him" on "his" birthday........

Who said it can't be my birthday every MAC collection launch?!

BTW, Happy Birthday Adina! Go wild and get s*** faced drunk! hahahah :p

allThingsGirl

As much as I wish I could be excited about this collection, I'm not. I'm in the camp of "too many MSFs" this year. I don't have Porcelin Pink but that repromote doesn't excite me.
ssad.gif

Hopefully there will be some unique colors like what you guys are suggesting -- like the lavendar and coral! I secretly hope that I only like 2 of them to save me some money.
smiles.gif

As much as I love Metal Rock, I feel like MAC won't put out something like that again that dark since I don't think the general mass public will go for it -- just us MAC addicts.

I'm still anxious to see the pix though and find out what the MSFs are going to be!

allThingsGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrene78
LE or permanent the MSFs?

I want to know this too...hopefully permanent so we all don't have to fork over all that dough at the same time!

coachkitten

If they are going to do a few MSFs like the BBR ones I hope that they have one that goes from an icy white to a pretty lavender color. I seriously can't wait to hear more information about these! Erine your update can't come soon enough!!
smiles.gif

MrsMay

Oh shit.

when I read about the three degrade MSF's I just sat here with my mouth open. This collection for the MSF's alone is probably gonna cost me AUD$400.

Kitiara

MSFs I want:
- 0-1 bronzey color (not a big bronzer user. at all.)
-bright, fun, colors....
-a coral
-a purpley
-a bright red with dark red and gold veins.
-a shimmery silver/whiteish color.
-............ and secretly glitter bombs
th_DANCE.gif

ooooo.
one like the bbr ones that is suppppper light and shimmery
one color be a pinky, one coral, one lavender, one a bronzish color.
but really pale shades of the color
greengrin.gif
pefect for everything.
THAT would be a perfect topping...(but not to put hate on PT...just not shimmery enoughIMO. but still my new fav. highligher)

Ernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpucu
Can someone to post picture of Porcelain Pink please
smiles.gif

Here's the only shot I have, Dainty is to the left and porcelain pink to the right.
clickable