MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
Problem solved, the bum was asleep in another room.
nonono.gif

Lol, tell his ass to get up and start worshipping you like the Queen you are!!

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Problem solved, the bum was asleep in another room.
nonono.gif

amazed.gif
nonono.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Lol, tell his ass to get up and start worshipping you like the Queen you are!!

iagree.gif

Quote:
I should be out and about, and yet here I am on speckta. See how much I <3 you all!!

heart.gif
you too!
th_kiss.gif

purrtykitty

Quote:
I should be out and about, and yet here I am on speckta. See how much I <3 you all!!

It wouldn't be cold outside, would it?
th_wink3.gif

LMD84

i hope you're having a fabulous birthday Adina! and you look stunning in those pics! your hair is beautiful!
smiles.gif
hope you have a wonderful day!

gitts

Here I was thinking that since I am not an artist, my collection was at a point where I could start being more selective with my purchases and only get one or two items. Then along came more Mineralized products, now I feel that I must have all of them.
cry.gif

vintageortacky

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
I'd like to see a MSF collection that presents as formula that has a bit less shimmer - not matte certainly, but something with more of a satin finish. I think that would be an amazing collection.

Amen To That Sister!
clap.gif
th_worship.gif

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Told u that only Porcelain Pink is being repromoe'd. I knew I wasn't going nuts!

Well ladies, ninja went and got her hair done did.

Voila:

I probably won't reappear till Sunday. Till then, enjoy your discussions! <3
IMG_6187.jpg

IMG_6203.jpg

Its bright bright red in the sun, dark auburn brown indoors

Bonus Pic: Im a Ninja!

IMG_6212.jpg

You look so pretty in your pics! I like the last one! My breats are about the same size as yours. Also, happy birthday!

romi79_2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
You look so pretty in your pics! I like the last one! My breats are about the same size as yours. Also, happy birthday!

Mine went from DD-DDD to E , don`t even want to think about the size when I`m gonna start breastfeeding. Right now I`m desperately hunting comfortable bras, can`t fit in anything
nope.gif

I always wanted to try a mineralized blush(skipped last year cause I moved to Europe) but I don`t like the new ones because are split and they seem to glittery to me. Looking for your advice if there any repromotes , I`m Nc20- no there is no Mac here can`t see them in person I base all my Mac buying on Specktra lovely enablers( hope I spelled that right)

GlamYOURUs

More MSFs?? grrrrr all I see in collections is mineralized something. Can MAC come up with something NEW already? Pleaseeeeeeeeee...

or maybe not b/c wallet will be happy.
greengrin.gif

caramel_geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by II3rinII
3 of the msfs will be striped like the bbr ones, only with different colors, not all monochromatic. and yeah porcelain pink is the only repromote.

OMG!
yahoo.gif
If the texture and payoff are exactly (or better) like the BBR ones, I'll so get all 3 of them. Well, provided that they are not as dark as the Brunette one.
th_DANCE.gif
I'm so freaking excited now.

Deadly

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
If they are going to do a few MSFs like the BBR ones I hope that they have one that goes from an icy white to a pretty lavender color. I seriously can't wait to hear more information about these! Erine your update can't come soon enough!!
smiles.gif

I would die for something like that you suggested!!
th_worship.gif

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitzstephanie

I found my Redhead MSF tends to fade REALLY quick on me, so I hope these new ones will be different!
smiles.gif

You need a cream or gel blush. NYX sells some cheap cream blushes that work. A good neutral one is called natural, I put this or Tarte gel blush under all my blushes or else they fade, like noone's business.