MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

gigglegirl

the imaginary paintpot referenced above was rumored to be in the ungaro collection last year, some type of beige that never appeared!!

i'm a base fiend, so am in mac paintpot withdrawal but like the estee lauder ones!!

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
the imaginary paintpot referenced above was rumored to be in the ungaro collection last year, some type of beige that never appeared!!

i'm a base fiend, so am in mac paintpot withdrawal but like the estee lauder ones!!

I totally forgot about that paint pot! MAC seriously needs to get some more paint pots out stat!
smiles.gif

NeonKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl

I'm liking the estee lauder ones too. Which do you have? I have silver leaf, golden apricot, sea mist and vintage violet. They're virtually identical to paint pots.

NeonKitty

oh i lied, i dont have vintage violet, i was thinking of my mac artifact for some reason. But i do have the lilac one, its lovely! The one I find I am using the most is the golden apricot, since I like to wear lots of gold toned shadows.

dreamer246

Woot, blush pics! I can see that they're not like the Grand Duos at all. But I spy little veinings in them, maybe they'll be like miniature MSFs?
tong.gif
Need to see more pics and swatches before deciding which to get. I don't know why information is being disseminated so slowly for this collection.

For whoever that said you're looking for a dupe of Merrily, I think Intenso grand duo comes close?

LMD84

the blushers look lovely but realistically i don't need anymore blushes! i have 6 in my pallette and i also have tippy and gentle in their pots. and not to mention my 3 msf's! i think my cheeks are good for a while!
smiles.gif

i am getting smooth merge though from this collection! and i'm with Susanne! i want a picture of the new brush and i want it now!!
cutey.gif

Susanne

We will get blushes with the fall collection for sure and also with the holiday collection I guess, so I will save for all those!

andreacvbb

i am still sooo exited about this collection !!!
but i cut down my list considerably for the upcoming collection..
even tho i only got circa plum from rose romance, skipped completly style warriors and will do the same with naked honey....
just for the starflash follower and the quads....i want it al!!!

but i am still planning to get from this collection
5 of the msfs (skipping the redhead one)
none of the mes
an 226 and 130 (i am sure it will cost a little less then the 187, like 40€)
and maybe 3 blushes...

the msf's looks sooo pretty, and even more on my brand new 24 inch mac computer that my boyfriend got mr for our 2 year aniversary....
choochoo.gif

he is just too cute...he said that now i can see the makeup pics at specktra so much better than before....
sorry thats OT but i had to mention it....

Swirlgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreacvbb

the msf's looks sooo pretty, and even more on my brand new 24 inch mac computer that my boyfriend got mr for our 2 year aniversary....
choochoo.gif

he is just too cute...he said that now i can see the makeup pics at specktra so much better than before....
sorry thats OT but i had to mention it....

My hubby for Christmas bought me a 22" computer monitor too and joked about the same thing!
tong.gif

I can't wait for this collection. I know I will end up with 3 or 4 blushes, 2 or 3 MSFs, and the 130 brush. I'm on the fence about the e/s. I usually love the MES formula, but I'm just not sure about the 4 colors in one little pot.

The 226 is a fab brush. I picked up 2 of them from BBR in January otherwise that would be on my list too.

Nzsallyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
We will get blushes with the fall collection for sure and also with the holiday collection I guess, so I will save for all those!

me too susanne. i think i will be only picking up the brushes, i love my mineral products i already have

stv578

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne

Ya, i decided to skip these and hold out for (hopefully) new BPB's.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzsallyb
me too susanne. i think i will be only picking up the brushes, i love my mineral products i already have

Quote:
Originally Posted by stv578

yes.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by stv578

Did I miss something? Are there going to be new BPBs
drools.gif
I LOVE BPBs over any other blush. Oops, except for JAP
tong.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Did I miss something? Are there going to be new BPBs
drools.gif
I LOVE BPBs over any other blush. Oops, except for JAP
tong.gif

No, we just know so far that there will be two new blushes with the fall collection:

[FONT=&quot]The Perfect Cheek[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (dirty pale pink)
Notable
[/FONT][FONT=&quot](dirty brick brown red) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Hope they will be BPB!!
[/FONT]

kyoto

Here are some swatches guys. I'll post swatches of Cheeky Bronze next week.

Triple Fusion
060709008.jpg

Fashion Patch
060709006.jpg

Eccentricity
060709007.jpg