MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
th_hug.gif

As I love to say in German:

Es ist Zeit, schreiend im Kreis zu laufen.
winks.gif

th_hug.gif

But but but in which circles? Do they have the size of an e/s or blush pan?
shrugs.gif
th_happy1.gif

tong.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
th_hug.gif

But but but in which circles? Do they have the size of an e/s or blush pan?
shrugs.gif
th_happy1.gif

tong.gif

lol.gif

Bigger, I would say....

GlamQueen21

^I know! I want to see the new pic of the new brush! I'm dying to see it! For this collection, I'm going to pass on the MES since Love That Look has caught my attention of the Starflash e/s. I may end up getting one Mineralized Blush from this collection if it's not like Grand Duos' Mineralized Blush Duo.

Face2Mac

I fell in love today

with So Ceylon after having it for so many months.
I have decided it is my new best friend.

I hope I don't hurt her feelings if Warm Blend/Smooth Merge is perfect.

coachkitten

I can't wait for Erine or any of the other MAs to go to update. I need to know more about this collection!! Like everyone else I can't wait to see the new brush!

Face2Mac

The imaginery brush?. What brush you speak of?. I am still waiting on that imaginery paintpot we were supposed to get.

Stop your lying woman. MAC has stop making brushes don't you see the #272 is going, jeez louise.
winkiss.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
I can't wait for Erine or any of the other MAs to go to update. I need to know more about this collection!! Like everyone else I can't wait to see the new brush!

our last update covered this collection. we didn't even get to see a pic of the new brush, so even i have no idea what it looks like. you bet your ass that as soon as it comes in i'll be taking celly pics of it like no ones business. that or linking a pic from our training site, if they ever decide to update the bloody thing!
angry.gif

alka1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
I fell in love today

with So Ceylon after having it for so many months.
I have decided it is my new best friend.

I hope I don't hurt her feelings if Warm Blend/Smooth Merge is perfect.

ooh.. So Ceylon.. my favorite MSF
yes.gif
it isn't very shimmery and the color is beautiful! I can wear that every day and never get tired of it.

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by alka1
ooh.. So Ceylon.. my favorite MSF
yes.gif
it isn't very shimmery and the color is beautiful! I can wear that every day and never get tired of it.

OMG, I so feel you.

It is not glittery,, it glows beautifully, wears well, makes me look I just came in from the sun and light has bestowed its lovelyiness on my cheeks, it is so beautiful, so perfect, it makes my makeup heart, weep.

So dramatic, I am
yes.gif

GlamQueen21

Quote:
The imaginery brush?. What brush you speak of?. I am still waiting on that imaginery paintpot we were supposed to get.

Stop your lying woman. MAC has stop making brushes don't you see the #272 is going, jeez louise.
winkiss.gif

I'm glad to own the #272 brush! I haven't used it yet and I'm going to use it when I get more MAC brushes. So Ceylon is LOVE! I now need to use it again!

pdtb050606

Quote:

winkiss.gif

Paintpot? Do tell, I haven't seen anything about this

ladyfabolous231

Quote:
Originally Posted by annikay
Some more piccies here!!! (I think the text is Polish lol)

Kosmetyki mineralne MAC

OMG thank you for this. Ive been waiting to see these blushes. So far between this site and anothet ive seen 5 of the blushes. but the one im really waiting to see is Style Demon! I wonder if it will be anything like merrily! I want merrily so bad but i dont mind if style demon is not an exact dupe. You've made my day
smiles.gif

mac_addict.gif
mac_addict.gif
mac_addict.gif