MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

stv578

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Did I miss something? Are there going to be new BPBs
drools.gif
I LOVE BPBs over any other blush. Oops, except for JAP
tong.gif

Sorry Elegant! Not sure if they will be BPB's, but it seems to be the trend lately with LE blushes, so I am hoping that they are. I've decided that I must go on a no-buy for cheek and lip products, so no more blushes, except for BPB's!
sneaky.gif
(And the lip bags from Graphic Gardens, and Cheeky Bronze from Colour Craft, but after all those, no more!)

On a side note, I got some last minute tickets to the EL warehouse sale this weekend. This would be my second time going. I was able to find quite a few things that i actually didn't already have, including Canton Candy paint, a couple shadesticks, Glissade MSF (i would be ALL over this if it wasn't for the glitter, but still like it quite a bit), Revved-Up p/m and Strange Hybrid l/s. So ya, I actually told DH that I think I'm reaching my limit with all the MAC i have, that was definitely music to his ears!!!

Leven

Those mineralzed eyeshadows still do nothing for me
nonono.gif
But that MSF....
choochoo.gif

Triple fusion shall be mine! It seems like im only gonna own striped MSFs because the only one i have now is Redhead and the only ones ive wanted this year so far are the striped ones from Color Craft lol

stickles

The MES do look rather fetching, but at the end of the day, I've been swapping away my Flashtronic and Electroflash MES bit by bit as I find I don't ever ever reach for them. So I must repeat my mantra ....hands off the MES, hands off the MES...

Dayjoy

I've held my peace long enough! If we don't get more pics, especially of Style Demon and that 130 brush, something is going to BLOW UP!
angry.gif

Nzsallyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipglosseater
^
iagree.gif
Release some pictures of the new brush already now!!
angry.gif

I'm staying strong... i'm still saying no to the MSFs!!

me too. i am planning to only get the two brushes

Kayraphat

You are soo bad... I just loved all the MEs and half or MSfs... I also liked two blushes. Also I think Style Demon will be a huge seller like Merrily.

Winthrop44

I know alot of people like the BPBs but my sensitive skin hates them (I think it's the ascorbyl palmitate), so I'm hoping for regular blushes. They haven't released a regular one in I don't know how long.

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMay
^^ I think the last ones they released were with CoC...

yes.gif

Blooming
love.gif
.. oh.. and Plum Du Bois.
greengrin.gif

But.. Blooming!
th_e2cloud9.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac

Blooming
love.gif
.. oh.. and Plum Du Bois.
greengrin.gif

But.. Blooming!
th_e2cloud9.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
LOVE Blooming!
bigheart.gif

Me three
heart.gif

GlamQueen21

I remember both of those blushes but didn't get to purchase them. I almost got Plum du Bois while it was still in the Goodbyes but I hope to find it at the CCO on Tuesday!

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayjoy
I've held my peace long enough! If we don't get more pics, especially of Style Demon and that 130 brush, something is going to BLOW UP!
angry.gif

Dear MAC, please give someone this brush or pic of brush.

Because Susanne and Dayjoy are going mental. I don't want them to be carted away screaming "Where's the brush, Where's the blush "!!
getyou.gif

Face2Mac

Great,
now all I can think about is some rabbits and goats running around a farm with no hair.

I feel like Elmer Fudd.