MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
Susanne, when you get up in the morning, can you tell whoever you know that is making YOU a brush ( I saw that), to make me one, too.

Pretty please with sprinkles on top.

lol.gif

The one does not want to be named, but I will call him and order one more brush for you, too! With sprinkles on top!
cutey.gif
mac_addict.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by alka1
pics of the #130 brush? i gave up hope a long time ago...

th_hug.gif

There are two reasons I believe in this brush:

1. MAC_Whore listed it in the official color collection information. Why should her source be wrong this time?

2. Enkore already has similar brushes. So it is possible to produce them. Why not also for MAC?

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
th_hug.gif

There are two reasons I believe in this brush:

1. MAC_Whore listed it in the official color collection information. Why should her source be wrong this time?

2. Enkore already has similar brushes. So it is possible to produce them. Why not also for MAC?

oh,

and 3. there are still no "official" product pics from this collection
winks.gif

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
oh,

and 3. there are still no "official" product pics from this collection
winks.gif

Maybe because they still need to retouch the brush out of the pictures because they won't
release it?
cutey.gif

j/k
winkiss.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
Maybe because they still need to retouch the brush out of the pictures because they won't
release it?
cutey.gif

j/k
winkiss.gif

What to say? Nothing
winks.gif

Face2Mac

Quote:
release it?
cutey.gif

banned2.gif

Face2Mac

Quote:
lol.gif

The one does not want to be named, but I will call him and order one more brush for you, too! With sprinkles on top!
cutey.gif
mac_addict.gif

I knew I could count on you.

urock.gif

dreamer246

I'm so bored right now, I want to join in the chatter but I'm not really interested in the brush.
th_rolleye0014.gif

I want to see actual pics of the blushes though.

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
I'm so bored right now, I want to join in the chatter but I'm not really interested in the brush.
th_rolleye0014.gif

oh yeah,
ban2.gif

I want to see the blushes too but the MSF and MES are enough right, now for me to see.

dreamer246

I don't know why information is being released so slowly for this collection. I'm getting impatient and the waiting is really killing off my lemmings.
th_dunno.gif

Face2Mac

Quote:
Triple
blah.gif
blah.gif
blah.gif

lol

do you think the blushes will be glittery? Are they supposed to be like the Sonic Chic or Grand Duos, I forget.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
lol

do you think the blushes will be glittery? Are they supposed to be like the Sonic Chic or Grand Duos, I forget.

I hope like the ones from Grand Duos so I could pass them easily
winks.gif

Face2Mac

that is an idea but if the tri-colored ones are glitterly, I need those blushes to be smooth, but with a decent color pay-off. I am stiLL thinking of Refined MSF, I want them all due to my infatuation with SO Ceylon. Addiction, indeed.